This is why i wont leave the game

bibicool1
3 posts Member
edited December 2017
So... we had issues ...fancy kittens happen! This is my first post but i follow the forums for over 1 year and the same time i am playing SWGOH. I pay to play but not much 20 E here 20 E there, maybe 100 a month! Since it was 25% off I bought some crystals (60 e i think) because i needed them for the refresh and ocasional cheap items and started spending them. I needed to get tarkin to g12 so i bought from shipments an MK 4 something for 1400 crystals. After that i saw that i had like 1231312312 of them and tarkin needed something waaaay of. I was realy bumed out so i went for the help section of the game. There i didnt find anything related to my problem so i chose a random topic and i made a ticket saying what my problem was. That was 2 days ago, when my DS TB rewards didnt drop. Yesterday i filled another ticket for the TB issue and saw that my other ticket was gone and i tought it 1400 crystals down the drain. To my surprise 10 min ago when i logged in to do my daily, customer service sent me my 1400 crystals back ! This kind of attitude deserves my full respect for CG not for EA . So for this 1400 Crystals that they gave back i will stay with them(CG) untill the very end .
Thank you very much guys ! Keep up the good work
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• That's a great story thanks for sharing.

It really warmed my heart.
  • How long have you worked at EA?

Since never!

Downer!
  • I don't think cg would've been the one to give you your crystals back. It would've been EA and honestly idk why they did if what you said is true. Should've looked closer before buying
  • I don't think cg would've been the one to give you your crystals back. It would've been EA and honestly idk why they did if what you said is true. Should've looked closer before buying

First thing first : your right i should have looked first and it was all my bad. They did a solid ther player wise.
    And about the EA thing, i think that EA is only the rights holder of the SW franchise and the publisher of the game. CG is the developer and hands on in the game!
  • Lost brain cells reading that.... im not one to flame but oh no..
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I wish you had the name of that customer service rep that gave you a full refund. A shard mate of mine tripped or something, and accidentally spent a Zeta on a garbage ability. He's been fighting with them for days, and they tried to give him worthless junk to get him to go away. You got treated right my friend. That doesn't always happen.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    I wish you had the name of that customer service rep that gave you a full refund. A shard mate of mine tripped or something, and accidentally spent a Zeta on a garbage ability. He's been fighting with them for days, and they tried to give him worthless junk to get him to go away. You got treated right my friend. That doesn't always happen.

IDK what happend.... first time iv done this and hope will be my last!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to better sub....

• bibicool1 wrote: »
    I was realy bumed

Im sorry but I just couldnt help myself, lol. Carry on.
  • bibicool1 wrote: »
    I don't think cg would've been the one to give you your crystals back. It would've been EA and honestly idk why they did if what you said is true. Should've looked closer before buying

First thing first : your right i should have looked first and it was all my bad. They did a solid ther player wise.
    And about the EA thing, i think that EA is only the rights holder of the SW franchise and the publisher of the game. CG is the developer and hands on in the game!

Cg deals with the development and game play I believe. I'd imagine EA handles all purchasing related aspects. You never contact cg for assistance either. It's either EA customer service or the forums. I could be wrong but I believe that's how it would work