Convert all future TB into TW

Prev134
LGuy_21
72 posts Member
edited December 2017
I have an idea that I think will sit well with a very high percentage of the community, an idea that was actually given to me by a guild mate of mine: how would you feel about turning all future TB into TW? Ever since TB came out it’s gotten a lot of backlash. More than ever now since the release of DSTB. TW, on the other hand, has gotten mostly good publicity, other than the tieing thing, which I’m faithful the devs will fix very soon.

I know there are certain characters that can only be gotten from TB, but an easy fix to this is adding those characters’ shards to the rewards of TW.

Doing this would relieve a lot of players of a lot of their stress, as I know right now players are really not sure of who to farm.
Do they farm characters to help themselves, such as characters for arena or legendary events? Or do they farm characters they will only be using for one specific game mode when they don’t even enjoy that game mode all that much?

Let me know what you think. I’m curious as to how the community feels.
Post edited by LGuy_21 on

Replies

• I hope they don't. I must be the odd one. I like TB much more than TW. TW is just meh for me
  • Nahh
  • Pass, TB while boring does allow a bit of a challenge, TW was easy, they need to introduce new mechanisms into it to make it a challenge.
  • Tb doesn't need to be removed just changed a little.
    Dark tb was a good start.
    Less waves, combat that requires thought,
    Add a boss and tb could be awesome
  • no thanks
  • Yes I agree . Tw >>> TB

Just increase rewards in tw.
  • No.
  • I hope not, i cannot play tw due to the fact you have to be 25 ppl, tb i can do with 10 friends and still be rewarded.

so thank but no thanks to this idea.
  • No, TW Is just ok but mostly meh....
  • No thanks, both please TB with 4 day break and tw in between or run independently
  • I hope not, i cannot play tw due to the fact you have to be 25 ppl, tb i can do with 10 friends and still be rewarded.

so thank but no thanks to this idea.

Find a FULL guild.
    Tw is great game mode
  • TW is good , absolutely, HOWEVER, TB payouts out much better, so actually, NO this idea is not a good idea at all.
  • I like TW, so far. But I wouldn't want to run it all the time. TB, for all its issues, mixes things up in guild events and adds variety. If the balance issues can be worked out, I think it has a lot of potential.
  • I like tbs. not counting bugs and the platoons. It gives me something to work for. And factions to work on that will make my tw stronger. And with ds Tb - I get to show more love to Empire toons.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    I like them both a lot.
  • TW is good , absolutely, HOWEVER, TB payouts out much better, so actually, NO this idea is not a good idea at all.

Well the TW runs so much more often, so the rewards would actually balance out.
  • No thanks. Tw wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. Not looking forward to a 2nd one immediately after the first one.
  • LGuy_21 wrote: »
    TW is good , absolutely, HOWEVER, TB payouts out much better, so actually, NO this idea is not a good idea at all.

Well the TW runs so much more often, so the rewards would actually balance out.

The rewards would not even come close to balancing out, the point of these events is mainly for the guild event tokens correct? And 500 per TW , or many thousand per TB, there's not a chance the rewards will ever "balance" out
  • No just no.
  • Please don't. Both are nice Ave variety is the spice of life.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Please don't. Both are nice Ave variety is the spice of life.

Agree.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Stop with these posts. You don't like TB, don't participate, or just auto whatever you can. I enjoy TB and don't want it taken away just because someone else doesn't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • LS TB brings better rewards, and now, after few times, we adjusted to it.
    therefore id say do only LS TB, cause all this game want is getting better, and for it you need better rewards.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Stop with these posts. You don't like TB, don't participate, or just auto whatever you can. I enjoy TB and don't want it taken away just because someone else doesn't.

No worries tbs are shiny and chrome I mean new! They aren’t going anywhere. I can totally see why people don’t like them compared to tw. But I think it would be more prudent for guilds that don’t like Tb is to structure it similarly with tw as much one can. Tw is fun and easy and straightfoward comparitivly.

Devs post a list of platoons required for phases 1-3 - share that with your guild and have those toons farmed ti at least 4*. After that make it ffa , even forgo platoons from 4-6. (In ds tb we couldn’t fill any)
  • reward in TB is better
  • No.
  • Keep the TB. I do believe the Devs will fix DS TB. They will continousley modify TB and TW to keep our interest and keep us farming more toons, gear, mods. Get used to it.
  • Tw is fun but I wouldn’t want to just do it every three days it will get boring fast and the tie situation isnt going to make it better
  • No thanks. I want both.
  • No thanks.
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com