Convert all future TB into TW

Replies

• Although there is certainly some bad reputation surrounding TB, I do like the diversity I can work with my guild to overcome. 2 raids, and 2 territory themed conflicts help keep us on our toes and keeps the game interesting.
  • Yeah erm no thanks considering a lot of smaller, medium guilds are being locked out cos they can't meet the extremely high 25 player minimum requirement. Oh and no changing guild is NOT the answer I am very happy in my guild I would rather sacrifice the ability to play TW than leave my guild.

So if you are happy with TW then more power to ya but no leave the smaller and medium guilds their TB's
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Worst idea ever.
  • Nope
  • No. Please move to round file forum.
  • No I like tb better
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Nope.

I like TW better but all the time would just be too much and remove the fun.
  • Captain_Apollo
    423 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    KenLi wrote: »
    I hope they don't. I must be the odd one. I like TB much more than TW. TW is just meh for me

Considering match making screwed up and pitted my guild against a guild that heavily outgunned us (the literally couldnt conquer a single territory level of outgunned) I agree.

With TB you have clear things you can aspire to and work towards getting all stars. TW I feel is more a case of "your fun is based on the whims of a deeply flawed matchmaker and you might loose purely because of poor matchmaking."
  • KenLi wrote: »
    I hope they don't. I must be the odd one. I like TB much more than TW. TW is just meh for me
    +1
  • Nope. TB is better payout. Spent way too much time starring and gearing too so for it that serve little to no purpose in TW. TW seems to be fun mostly for those vets that have deep rosters of previous metas. Great for them that they can use toons that they worked hard on, but that aren't viable any longer. Players like myself mostly just show up and wait to clear leftovers. TB I can clear most waves and help the guild substantially more.
  • TB is great i am looking forward to the next one. Stop telling the devs what to do. The game is fine as it is.
  • KenLi wrote: »

Completely agree.
    TW is an illusion of content. Sucks hard and takes a lot of time and coordination. Fugg TW
  • Goober1_ wrote: »
    I hope not, i cannot play tw due to the fact you have to be 25 ppl, tb i can do with 10 friends and still be rewarded.

so thank but no thanks to this idea.

Find a FULL guild.
    Tw is great game mode

No thank you, i primarily want to play with friends not strangers on the internet.
  • Terrible idea. Why would anyone advocated for less content? Granted some feel overwhelmed but others crave more to do in game. TB don't really take much time once you have the character development and strat down. More chances for g12 and GET with both TW and TB.
  • Uhm, let me think about that quickly...

ok, I've come to a conclusion.

No.
  • I like having both. Good mix is nice.
  • Both modes are great, but I do think the frequency of TB needs to return to 6 days on, 4 days off with 1 TW in between.
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Such a bad idea. They complement each other in a good way.
  • Great idea :) TW is so much more fun than TB. I could not push myself to gear useless toons just for my general GP increase. Now that we have TW, it makes sense increase those toons :) if only to use them as cannon fodder.
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Just no. Unlike some ppl, I work shift work and 12 hours a day. This does not include the hour drive to and from work. It's bad enough they start this crap at 11am which is either when I'm at work or asleep.
  • just no
  • I would much rather have TB than TW. In fact I'm pretty sure you're making up your own facts by saying that this would sit well with a very high percentage of the community. Where are you gathering your stats for this claim?
  • No, keep tb a tw separate.
  • ZekeS12 wrote: »
    I would much rather have TB than TW. In fact I'm pretty sure you're making up your own facts by saying that this would sit well with a very high percentage of the community. Where are you gathering your stats for this claim?

I would be totally in favor of all TW being TB in future or providing guilds with an option to choose to do TW or an extra TB instead.
  • I like the idea of a PvE TB event that went much faster and was more like TW. Ignore the defense side, and just have a deep map of real player teams, mixed in with mini-raid/mini-boss type levels (like AT-ST battles, or TB waves) of various strengths to fight against, grouped into territories, and then have the guild fight into the map and see how far they can go, only able to use each toon once, earning points for each battle won, special rewards for clearing the mini-boss stages, and bigger bonuses for territories cleared. And then you get rewards based on a star system like TB. But it all happens in one 24 or 48 hour phase so everyone in the guild can contribute when and where they are able. And the map should be deep enough that no guild can really finish it (yet), but you get rewards regardless, and you can start it on your own schedule and run it like a raid. That sounds like a fun game mode/mega-raid to me anyway.
  • No thank you. Keep them split, please.

Light side TB was fine, it was the DSTB which was like running into a wall face first. But so was the AAT raid to start with.

This should not degenerate into a pvp only game.
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    No thanks, nice to have different activities to do. Nice try though.
  • After December is over, they need to reduce the frequency of both big time, like once a month each. You're turning SWGOH into a full-time job for officers and guild members who have to spend a crazy amount of time on these kinds of things. (Especially in December, a holiday month?)

Plus, either way actually, the rewards for both should be increased at least 50%. They are good game modes and enjoyable, but so much time investment.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    After December is over, they need to reduce the frequency of both big time, like once a month each.

No.
    so much time investment.

No.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH