My guild needs more players

Richard_Goodwin
47 posts Member
edited January 2018
I'm basically the leader of my guild because the leader is so rarely active, along with about half of our guild, & I'm too loyal to leave my guild. And I give them a month to come back, & they still don't. We've only done one Heroic Raid, never got to the end of the TBs, and can't even participate in Territory Wars. If you're willing, please help. My guild is Divide, & our symbol is a blue and green Phoenix tag

Update: So we've decided that we're planning to merge with a guild that an old member's a part of. I hope we come back to Divide, though. Thank you so much for your help, everyone!

Update: Everything's fine, guys. I'm the leader of Divide now, and we're getting back on our feet. Thanks so much for your offers for help, everyone!
Post edited by Richard_Goodwin on

Replies

• Come join REBELS v EMPIRE. Bring your active guild members. We’d love to have you.
  • Please contact me on Discord: CaptainPatrick#1309

I would love to discuss a merger with you so you can be a part of an active guild! You're not doing the game right unless you join a productive guild like us!
  • I’m not trying to recruit you but rather saying that yes. It’s past time for you to leave. If you’re not having fun playing a game then you’re not doing it right. Do yourself a favor and start exploring your options. Within the first few days in a proper guild you’ll be wondering why you didn’t do it earlier. If you want some help, let me know.
  • You should merge all your active players with a guild that has room. We can accept @15 players. We do Heroic Rancor twice a week, and AAT at least once a week. We should be ready for Heroic AAT within a month at most. Our leaders are all active, lvl 85's, long time players, and we have an active Discord channel as well. We'd be happy to take you and any other members who want to join a fun group! PM me here or contact me on Discord, Sendarya#2203

I hope to hear from you!