TW & TB Calendar Sequence

Please consider alternating TBs and TWs instead of putting TWs back to back. Having them back to back makes it difficult to discuss any strategy, apply anything learned from the last one, etc.
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• I like back to Back better. They only take 2 days, and they are much more fun than TB (once we get rid of those dang ties). I’d rather have twice as many.
  • i think they said after this it was going to go LSTB / TW / DSTB / TW etc but dont quote me.
    this back to back was a one off so they could get stats
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    i think they said after this it was going to go LSTB / TW / DSTB / TW etc but dont quote me.
    this back to back was a one off so they could get stats

According to the December calendar, they are also running TW back to back on December 13 and 16.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • ouch i never read the calender but it was said from the outset of TW that they would rotate 1 after the other guessing someone changed their minds as i cant find that post anywhere either
  • I think it is because TW rewards are about half of TB and the event is about half as long, so 2 TW = approximately 1 TB in length and currency.
  • Oceley wrote: »
    I think it is because TW rewards are about half of TB and the event is about half as long, so 2 TW = approximately 1 TB in length and currency.

That's fine - but figure out a way to space them differently so guilds can at least process why the tied (or won or lost) and how to better strategize for next time. Especially now, when the content style is so new.