HAAT Asajj deals 15 million herself, 33.5 MILLION with ONE TEAM. Phases 3 & 4 soloed in 30 minutes.

Prev13
SirGeorgeous
32 posts Member
edited December 2017
Greetings gamers,

Sir Georgeous here, and I came up with a team using zAsajj and she kills it in phases 3 & 4 of the HAAT. Over 200k on her basic, and both phases were soloed in 30 minutes.

I created a video showing my run and explaining how others can accomplish this too, even without insane mods (mine are average).

https://youtu.be/BlgDKYa6kjI

I hope this is able to help people! I will be posting more videos in the near future :smile:

Replies

• SICWITIT!!! Congrats man that’s some serious badassery.
  • Thanks!
  • Awesome
  • I give this two thumbs up. Very nice!
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Very nice. At what gear level do you think this would become achievable? All G11? G12 necessary or just helps it go faster?
  • Dude I just realized how BA Asajj is in the AAT last week! It's crazy. The team I used was Phasma Jyn Asajj Leia and R2
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Neat, but that takes the fun out for 49 members of your guild.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Winstar wrote: »

As his guildmate, it really doesn't. We've been FFA on HAAT for months, and have been killing it in around 35-45 minutes for a long time. Many of us run a version of the super team. What this team does is give us incentive to create a team that can beat this score.
  • fmf
    38 posts Member
    Who do you think might be plausible substitutes for CLS and BB8?
  • 3PO
    32 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I have been trying for a long long time to find this strategy using Asazjj.
    Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by 3PO on
  • Winstar wrote: »

I accept 0 damage rewards for Haat almost every time. Plus the other members can still attack the bloody thing while he is. No reason for lost fun, he will just likely crush in the leaderboard.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to Arena and Character Strategy
  • @fmf well Bb8 is mostly there for damage boost, tm gain, buffs and potency if you need that. CLS is tmr, speed down and dmg. Also both can give assist via Ackbar lead.

Basically as long as you can manage B2's tm via tmr and speed down and stay buffed then less damage is okay just takes longer. So Jyn word be my first idea major Tm reduction, and tmr gain. Unless you have a really fast Jyn prolly need another tmr on basic attack but also need a buff giver.

Honestly If you have 7* Thrawn and Jyn, should beat able to make alot of teams that do really well. Just need to keep his tm at bay and survive
  • This isn't a new team. My guild have been running it for ages as a P3 killer. Also seen several others post scores of above 35 million. Nothing new. Good video though. This team has been being called Acktress in our guild for about a month now
  • For what it's worth, the reason people don't shout about these combos is every time we do they get nerfed. This team will also solo P1 and 50% of P2 if you want to play with that end of the HAAT
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Thank you for this! It’s been very informative about turn meter manipulations in general, and it’s something I will pass on to my guild mates for Rancor strategies as well. We’re small time, but the concepts are the same, just on a smaller scale. We’re nowhere near the massive damage output, but longer fights with the boss taking less turns is what we’re aiming for.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Sunnie1978 wrote: »

This moving of posts is going crazy. Arena strategy, when there's a tank takedown subforum? Why not just leave it in the original subforum then?
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    Sunnie1978 wrote: »

This moving of posts is going crazy. Arena strategy, when there's a tank takedown subforum? Why not just leave it in the original subforum then?

I agree, because it’s about a raid strategy, but in this case it may have been done because it’s specifcally about using Ventress in this strategy.
  • Speaking of soloing raids. If 20 players all take a 0 damage and then somebody solos it, how does it handle rewards as all other 20 players would "tie" for second place?
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    It randomizes those 20 players’ placement on the board for rewards. Most people are content with the RNG eventually cycling through where everyone will get an approximately even amount of randomly high placement, and randomly low placement.
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Thrawn important in that squad?

Or just the fracture DMG & TM boost?

*Edit, watched the video. All good
  • Would G10/11 characters be able to do this same solo and just take longer, or do you need the G12 power?
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    Very nice. At what gear level do you think this would become achievable? All G11? G12 necessary or just helps it go faster?

Would G10/11 characters be able to do this same solo and just take longer, or do you need the G12 power?

You can definitely do it with gear 10 characters. Only problem can be the lower protection on Admiral Ackbar and BB8. The other 3 heal themselves wonderfully.
    Fauztin wrote: »
    Thank you for this! It’s been very informative about turn meter manipulations in general, and it’s something I will pass on to my guild mates for Rancor strategies as well. We’re small time, but the concepts are the same, just on a smaller scale. We’re nowhere near the massive damage output, but longer fights with the boss taking less turns is what we’re aiming for.
    3PO wrote: »
    I have been trying for a long long time to find this strategy using Asazjj.
    Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To everyone else I wanna say im so glad my video was able to help, inform, and to show some sick gameplay!

• Would love to try it, but my guild would never go for it as we are a one team per phase with no carryover teams.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Would love to try it, but my guild would never go for it as we are a one team per phase with no carryover teams.

I suppose you could POST a 0 score, then enter again immediately as the first to start - let everyone else do the ENTIRE raid, and then solo it with your test team, and it wouldn’t screw anyone else over, lol
  • Nice, thanks for taking the time to make and share this vid. :)
  • ddlooping2 wrote: »
    Nice, thanks for taking the time to make and share this vid. :)

Your welcome dd! Appreciate the encouragement everyone.
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Nice. Really great stuff!

When CG changed the behaviour of Zylo and Zader in Raids they explicitely stated that it was necessary because raids were intended to be a cooperation based game mode. Then they released CLS and now CLS/Zolo complete T7 Rancor in ~5-7 minutes and teams like the one shown here solo 50%-70% of the Heroic Tank Raid. Many other comps make use of CLS and Thrawn and Zolo.

I like how people find ways to devise strategies and build amazing teams. As for CG, I do not believe a single word any longer ....
  • jedilord
    337 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    can you give me little advice, please?
    i have this team now but maybe i make something wrong... at about the half of phase3 the rocketdroid attacked my team with this fly up in the air and attack all... cls got this debuff that he couldn´t use his specials, so i had to use his basic attack, he lost his bb8-buff, the main-cannon fired at cls... he was killed because he was buffless^^

maybe i had only really bad luck, but how can i prevent this happen again in future?