85 million GP guild 49/50 and also looking for 5 active players around 1m GP for sister guild

ThatsNoMoon
50 posts Member
edited December 2017
Hi all,

We are currently building a sister guild for our main guild of 82.5 million GP and are looking for daily players around the 1 million mark.

Raids, sister guild is currently doing heroic rancor and supported by the main guild for HAAT between Territory Wars and Territory battles.

We don't expect 600 raid tickets every day but we do expect participation or to let a guild leader / officer know if you are away on holiday or super busy in real life.

We are pretty chill but you will need discord to communicate or have important messages from the guild and organisation.

The guild is called the 'Porkins Alliance' and is currently 33/50. We can take larger groups if needed. Guild GP is 32 million at present.

Raids : Rancor, 24 hour zero damage and rotation for 1st and 2nd each time so best rewards are shared between every guild member.

HAAT : 24 HOUR REG period and usually will finish after the 24 hour mark. Timezones are not as important due to 24 hour reg period and focus on guild strength + improvements,

Between the main guild and the sister guild there is a community of 83 players, all eager to help with questions, squads to work on, strategies for your arena / ship shard or just general star wars chat.

If you do have any questions please let me know or if you and a group of friends are interested we can incorporate large groups

Thanks all
Post edited by ThatsNoMoon on

Replies

• Hey man, I am responding to your guild opening(s). I am in a similar type guild at this moment to yours. I am starting to have my doubts about the leadership. I will be honest, i have 3 accts that aren't 1 million GP yet. None of them are even level 85 yet. However, i can guarantee you 1800 tickets/day without question. I have a Zfinn main squad at full 7* I just need to level. That acct is 84 currently. My other accts are nearly par with Captain Han coming soon on them. That said, what kind of consideration for entry would/could i get? I am trying to keep all 3 accts in same guild. I will gladly answer any further questions you may have. I will/should have swgoh links to accts here later this evening. Thank you for your time.
  • Hey dude, I'll pass this onto Rossco the leader of the sister guild and will pm you his discord details

• 14 spots available
  • Also a spot in the main guild for a player around 1.8 million GP. Main guild is 82.5 million GP with 49/50 players. A spot has opened up in the main guild due to someone switching up to be part of the sister guild.
  • Still hiring for the sister guild. Around 15 spots still available and just completed another HAAT
  • One spot available in main guild for players roughly 1.6 million GP + just opened up due to RL commitments