So its been 2 years!

BigFish58
204 posts Member
edited December 2017
Solid player. Spent myb 200 in this game. Mostly crystals n old ben pack lol. I love this game and just wanna say thank you. To my guildies, new n old, my shardmates, my allies, the forums, n the devs. No matter what kitten comes up im here! Good luck to everyone w rey. Mtfbwy
Post edited by Ambassador on

Replies

• Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    Cheers. I appreciate and enjoy a simple thread of gratitude for the game.

<— player since launch, breaks here and there. Went to rehab lol.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Very nice post, shame there's no like/thumbs up option on posts.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    +1. Day 1 player here too. Glad to see some gratitude on this forum. We wouldn’t have stuck around this long if we weren’t enjoying the game.
  • Options
    I've "only" been playing just over a year but yeah, I'll second the OP's sentiments
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Also only been here since around the era of the sith rework and I even agree with OP. Thank you CG.
  • Options
    I think (overall) CG does the best job it can while being "handcuffed" by EA.
  • Options
    I appreciate this post, its nice to see one just being grateful instead of tearing EA/CG a new one. I've enjoyed the game greatly in my 1 year of playing it
  • Options
    Thank you CG/EA! Been enjoying this game since I started a solid year and a half ago
  • Options
    Have been enjoying this game for a long time as well
  • Options
    I thought this was a post about the daily coin tracker at first...
  • Options
    Not sure if it's that I enjoy the game so much or whether I've spent so much that leaving is no longer an option, hehe. Either way, it's been a good couple of years...thx all!
  • Options
    Been playing for a year now and i'm no game fatique. Really is a good, enjoyable and addictive game.
  • Options
    I agree. I love this game. Every morning I look forward to logging in and continuing this great experience. Great job devs! It’s not always perfect but I know they strive to make it the best they can
  • Options
    I’ve been here since July 2016, and I’m having s blast. Thanks ea for putting a not terrible game in the App Store!
  • Options
    If u look at the beginning to now its insane. They sped it up. Added ships, mods, raids, new challenges. Looks like a mod changed one of my words to kittens lol. So ill try to keep this clean. SWGOH I LOVE YOU BRO!
  • Options
    Ps i hate kittens
  • Options
    Been playing the game and on the forums since Dec 2015. Haven't gotten sick of it yet cos I am nowhere near G12/L85 7* all characters
  • Options
    BigFish58 wrote: »
    Ps i hate kittens

Puppies for life
  • Options
    Ex. This game is the puppies.
    Ex. Other EA games are kittens.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    kuzuri wrote: »
    Not sure if it's that I enjoy the game so much or whether I've spent so much that leaving is no longer an option, hehe. Either way, it's been a good couple of years...thx all!

Well said, i am in exactly the same place
  • Options
    BigFish58 wrote: »
    Ps i hate kittens

Puppies for life

+1
  • Options
    21 months
    I think game is best it's ever been