Do you, or someone you know, possess 45 g12 characters?

Hey, so I was just curious about how common these players are, and if anyone has seen a player like this besides me?

Replies

• Humblebrag
  • Xlor1
    107 posts Member
    I've seen a guy have them all except hermit Yoda and leia
  • This sounds like the start of a commercial for AA lmfao. There's tons out there. Someone posted the link to the swgoh.gg collection already. You'll find most of them there lol.
  • Anyone could have 45 g12 toons if they agree to spend $10.000 in the game
  • :| Well I am baffled. At least it isnt completely unusual, thanks for the info :)
  • srm2565 wrote: »
    Hey, so I was just curious about how common these players are, and if anyone has seen a player like this besides me?

How much did it cost you?
    :| Well I am baffled. At least it isnt completely unusual, thanks for the info :)

I'm glad they are there, they are funding the game.
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    Winstar wrote: »
    srm2565 wrote: »
    :| Well I am baffled. At least it isnt completely unusual, thanks for the info :)

I'm glad they are there, they are funding the game.

Funding the game? Common this game was having time where sale was hundreds of thousends of dollars per day. This game earned so much that could be run for a year without sale.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Anyone could have 45 g12 toons if they agree to spend $10.000 in the game

That's it?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I have one! :D
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I was talking about someone else's roster. One of our opponents in TW (A 58mil guild) has a player that has 45 g12 characters on defense and I never saw anything like it. Especially since no one else in his guild seems anywhere near his league. Though stronger guys join weaker guilds all the time, and we are currently winning at the moment because they were badly modded :)
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    srm2565 wrote: »
    I think I am the only person that understood this to mean, "if anyone besides myself has observed a player like this," and not "if I am the only player like this."
    Anyone could have 45 g12 toons if they agree to spend $10.000 in the game
    I thought that was $10 when I first looked at it, lol. I was like, dang, if that's all it takes, shut up and take my money.

Sorry, plenty, me included, got the wrong end of the stick.

I doubt such players are that common...because not many people are going to want to drop that amount of big money on a mobile phone game.
  • 45? The superior matchmaking of this game gave us a enemy guild in TW with a dude with 72 G12+ chars! Two others have 66 and 50.