ROLO/IPD farming

Now that there is a rotation of territory battles, as well as a longer period in between with Territory Wars, I've noticed that this drastically slows the rate in which we can farm ROLO and IPD shards. Will there be any adjustments made to bring the farming rate back up to speed?

Replies

• I hope so. Especially since they're required 7 star for special missions. I won't even have her unlocked until this next one. Id be ok with doubling rolo drops but leaving ipd as we never had that speed of drops for him in the first place
  • I hope so. Especially since they're required 7 star for special missions. I won't even have her unlocked until this next one. Id be ok with doubling rolo drops but leaving ipd as we never had that speed of drops for him in the first place

No, theres enough LS bias to go around already. Either both get double or both get nothing.
  • Kriesha wrote: »
    I hope so. Especially since they're required 7 star for special missions. I won't even have her unlocked until this next one. Id be ok with doubling rolo drops but leaving ipd as we never had that speed of drops for him in the first place

No, theres enough LS bias to go around already. Either both get double or both get nothing.

Fair is good. I wish they would've put LS and DS territory battles back to back. The war thing is overrated, IMHO and to have them as often between TB is... annoying. I'm waiting for the shine and new car smell to wear off.
  • I agree. I like TW, but I see it as just filler. The real importance is TB.

It's only fun now because it's new. Rewards are ok, but nothing to write home about. will 1 zeta make you go that much farther or harder in competing? It's like the crystals we get for something happening in the game. They're like sorry kid, we screwed the pooch. Here, have 5 bucks to go away and stop writing thousands of scathing posts on this forum.

It's only fun now because it's new. Rewards are ok, but nothing to write home about. will 1 zeta make you go that much farther or harder in competing? It's like the crystals we get for something happening in the game. They're like sorry kid, we screwed the pooch. Here, have 5 bucks to go away and stop writing thousands of scathing posts on this forum.

Hahaha.

Anyway that's why I like TW. Win or lose it's free stuff.
  • We are still earning shards at the same rate, it’s just split now. While I would certainly love more shards, I think keeping it the same is justified.