Stop the complaining

- bariss really needed a nerf, her healing was op and extremely annoying. This is coming from someone who purchased the bariss pack. She's still annoying from what I saw today.
- new starter pack too expansive for you?. Don't f'n buy it. Just farm them.

Replies

• Take your own advice, stop complaining
  • The irony of people complaining about complainers never ceases to amuse me. :D
  • Lmfao...I was gonna post the same +1 ×2
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    - bariss really needed a nerf, her healing was op and extremely annoying. This is coming from someone who purchased the bariss pack. She's still annoying from what I saw today.

Yep your an ****
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • And the hits just keep on coming >:)
  • Bariss was never OP. Coming from someone who didn't have her, but had to fight her. I've yet to run into a character that was game breaking in this game.
  • She was easy enough before and now I just laugh watching her try to heal now. :smiley:
  • Someone needed to say something shizmoo, not a complaint. Did I hurt your feelings, don't get ****
  • - bariss really needed a nerf, her healing was op and extremely annoying. This is coming from someone who purchased the bariss pack. She's still annoying from what I saw today.

Seems like a legit statement and not a complaint.
  • - bariss really needed a nerf, her healing was op and extremely annoying. This is coming from someone who purchased the bariss pack. She's still annoying from what I saw today.

Actually, seeing the new heroes in action should convince everyone that EA/CG does not care about game balance at all.

Saying Barris needed a nerf is like saying those new heroes just released in the $100 pack need nerf.

The only reason Barris is nerfed is to force the competitive people to buy the more expensive heroes.
  • Let's stop complaining and go applying for refund. :)
  • Yeee she got nerfed but that doesn't mean that she won't be buffed again ... so just chill and w8 for another week or so and i feel the buff will come