Rey’s Hero Journey [Mega]

Replies

• I only care about double drops on vet nodes...
  • Requirement announcement prediction.

7* Rey is required to participate in the Rey heroes journey event... further requirements will be posted closer to the event start date. In the mean time here's some packs for veteran Han solo and Chewbacca $89.99 for 40 shards each or 1699 crystals for a chance from 5-330 shards
  • I'll take 10!!!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Weaver9000 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    They usually announce things later in the week.

Yeah, often Wednesdays/Thursdays.

Though maybe we could hope for Tuesday.

Hope is good.

Rebellions are built on Hope.

Beat me by seconds
  • August.

And chewy shards.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    They will announce Wednesday BB8 is back Thursday.
  • Wait until the end of the bloomin week. (Ooh I sound very British there)
  • today..please...
    @CG_Kozispoon
    the biggest russian-language swgoh community: vk.com/swgoh
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Randall wrote: »
    They will announce Wednesday BB8 is back Thursday.

I think so too: they’ll announce the Rey event for the week of the 15th and then segue that announcement right into the BB8 event
  • Why do they need to announce what you already know? Search your feelings you know it to be true.
  • I will take CLS event on 12/5 for $400, Alex!
  • Technically the week started on Sunday. Way behind!!!!
  • rus_swgoh wrote: »
    today..please...
    @CG_Kozispoon

Although I don't think this will happen, it's what we have been looking for. Communication. If they know, they should share with us. Enough of this panic farming stuff.
  • I don't really see what the issue is with telling people now. If the vets are required and people have them at 4* or 5* it's not like you can 7* them in a week without buying packs.
  • Garmaddon wrote: »
    I don't really see what the issue is with telling people now. If the vets are required and people have them at 4* or 5* it's not like you can 7* them in a week without buying packs.

They might actually believe that shaving off that day or two will make some people more anxious and will force them to buy packs. I actually believe that a few days here and there don't change a person's mind. Either they will or will not spend on this game. A little pressure wont change that.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya and happy Monday folks,
    We're all chomping at the bit and excited for more from the "What's Ahead" teaser included in last weeks Hotfix. While there's unfortunately no announcement slated for today, we have a blog post and mirrored forum post in store for later in the week. Please stay tuned!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Julmay wrote: »
    Garmaddon wrote: »
    I don't really see what the issue is with telling people now. If the vets are required and people have them at 4* or 5* it's not like you can 7* them in a week without buying packs.

They might actually believe that shaving off that day or two will make some people more anxious and will force them to buy packs. I actually believe that a few days here and there don't change a person's mind. Either they will or will not spend on this game. A little pressure wont change that.

I agree. I think anyone who actually reads the forums have already made the decision if they are going after Rey or not.
  • ksomm5 wrote: »
    rus_swgoh wrote: »
    today..please...
    @CG_Kozispoon

Although I don't think this will happen, it's what we have been looking for. Communication. If they know, they should share with us. Enough of this panic farming stuff.

I'm torn between, do they have a schedule and they have calculated how much advance warning gives them the most revenue boost? Or do they really just not know because everything is done at the last minute, including hand-coding event timelines (like the time they said we'd have nightsister double drops from day X to day Y, and they ended as soon as it became day Y, and we had an argument over the meaning of "to", even though every other time they've announced such dates it's worked the other way around where the dates were inclusive)?
  • Hiya and happy Monday folks,
    We're all chomping at the bit and excited for more from the "What's Ahead" teaser included in last weeks Hotfix. While there's unfortunately no announcement slated for today, we have a blog post and mirrored forum post in store for later in the week. Please stay tuned!

Tuned we will stay.

Thanks Kozi!
  • May as well close this as we clearly aren't finding anything out today. I guess they will let us know later in the week when they surprise us with BB8's return
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    edited December 2017

Thank you! :smile:

You know...this way actually meant to be a troll post, lol!
  • Garmaddon wrote: »
    May as well close this as we clearly aren't finding anything out today. I guess they will let us know later in the week when they surprise us with BB8's return

They may want to actually keep it. Stem the tide of clone threads asking the same question.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member

Chomping at the Bit. TaunTaun release confirmed lol!
  • mikkonator wrote: »
    I will take CLS event on 12/5 for $400, Alex!

I can't imagine they wouldn't run R2 again before Luke. Kind of hard to sell packs to many if there's no chance to they'd get him. Thrawn seems bi-monthly, I imagine R2 is now in that rotation. I think they just didn't announce it to avoid giving away when Luke's return is.
  • Bhaalor wrote: »

Chomping at the Bit. TaunTaun release confirmed lol!

Well played.
    best-star-wars-memes-12.jpg
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Reddit post has solid evidence that unmasked Kylo Ren, SF Tie Fighter Pilot, BB8, Veteran Han and Veteran Chewie are required. Or I could just be making it up.
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Could we get some clarification on legendary events for the month of December? According to swgohevents.com both Luke and Rey hero's journeys begin on 12/5. Yet for Luke you need r2d2 and more than likely for Rey you will need bb-8 but both there events are next year. So that pretty much squashes the hopes of many looking to try and get either of these hero's.
  • Roahn wrote: »
    Could we get some clarification on legendary events for the month of December? According to swgohevents.com both Luke and Rey hero's journeys begin on 12/5. Yet for Luke you need r2d2 and more than likely for Rey you will need bb-8 but both there events are next year. So that pretty much squashes the hopes of many looking to try and get either of these hero's.

UPDATE: swgohevents.com is not accurate. They are a guess.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Roahn wrote: »

@Rohan that website isn't official at all. Who care what/when they post.
  • Julmay wrote: »
    Garmaddon wrote: »

In fact, at a certain point they might actually discourage pack buying by making the incentive to panic spend too obvious with last minute notice. Consumers can have a delicate balancing point between desperation at coveting the shiny new thing and resentment at feeling manipulated.
This discussion has been closed.