Rename the Game

ChickenFett139
1484 posts Member
edited December 2017
Why not just call it Galaxy of CLS/R2 waiting for Rey. Co-starring Wiggs/Chaze/Boba and the occasional Sith Team?

This is literally all the teams in PVP Arena. Why even have the other characters in the game? What purpose do they serve? You open them to unlock mods and never use them again. Anyone rocking a Jawa team? How about Bounty Hunters to clear GW? Tuskins being used in any Raid?

I’d really like to see more diversity in this game and a rework of existing characters than see more meta teams formed furthering the current waste of leveling and then shelving teams. The upcoming TLJ really worries me when existing characters from TFA just have helmets removed yet are somehow more powerful than their former selves. Jango unleashed should be a beast compared to the clones and Boba by the unmasked rule.

This is simply an observation, my opinion does not mean squat and will be lost in feedback or off topic discussion. This is a great little pocket app to pass the doldrums.

Replies

• I'm not playing cls and still arena rank 1 at my payout
  • 4/10

A decent rant but too much like the previous 50 rants on the same subject to leave a lasting impression.
  • I don't have any of the toons mentioned in the OP in my arena team.

Nice melt btw
  • Well they are the best characters of the game,what do you expect?
  • #powercreep. gotta keep the whales spending money. You think they would buy toons with the power and usefulness of mob enforcer?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The game is more than arena.
  • Kyno wrote: »

So you are an awesome player and helped me a lot. Where are Jawas useful after the mod challenge? That is a lot of resource to dump into Jawas let alone guild shop tokens to open and level the Engineer to 5 star. TB platoons don’t count.

At least Biggs, Wedge, Boba and Maul are Pilots. Nothing other than space battles has the payout like rank 1 Arena and that niche is filled by the same guild rotating its members every payout.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

So you are an awesome player and helped me a lot. Where are Jawas useful after the mod challenge? That is a lot of resource to dump into Jawas let alone guild shop tokens to open and level the Engineer to 5 star. TB platoons don’t count.

At least Biggs, Wedge, Boba and Maul are Pilots. Nothing other than space battles has the payout like rank 1 Arena and that niche is filled by the same guild rotating its members every payout.

I used JE and Nebit with droids to win offensively in last TW. Also used The other three VS a droid team successfully as well.
  • Nothing but CLS lead counter teams and GK/Barris teams on my Arena too. A couple people still sticking with Rex lead - same comps as above though.
    So, while I agree somewhat - the current counter is NS. It's a good counter... fantastic maybe. I can beat a lot of teams with NS, but CLS and the current Meta die particularly well. I climbed up to the top of the Arena but dodge the 3-4 sith and just hunting down CLS and company.
    You can't join them - because no word on CLS (no word about a great many things, actually) -- but you can go after a fairly hard counter. Good luck melting whiney boys face with plague.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice