Territory Wars: I liked it!

I like a lot this new Territory Wars. It is the best of what Galactic War and Tournament failed to deliver: use a really diverse set of squads (characters and ships), both on your and the opponent's side, and in a way that will keep updating over time.
Add to this the teamwork, guilds can just no-overhead-ffa their way through it or analyze endlessly what's the best action to take at every step...

And most importantly: With 5 or so battles twice a week, it keeps the time investment in check!

Sure there are a few things here and there that need tweaking, but overall it's easily the best new game mode for a very long time!
☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/

Replies

• Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Agreed!
  • Agreed, this has become my favorite part of the game!
  • I haven't warred yet cant get enough people and i enjoy the people i play with so unfortunately i would rather quit than leave them...to bad they cant make it less than 25
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Nyrblseats wrote: »
    I haven't warred yet cant get enough people and i enjoy the people i play with so unfortunately i would rather quit than leave them...to bad they cant make it less than 25

merging with another guild has worked wonders for my guild, maybe that's worth looking into.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Me and my guild hates it, were always put up against guilds who are way too strong for us and clear our whole territory while we're lucky to get 1 area.