Fatzke wrote: »
    Kozi already said Thursday.

Show your work.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Or farm easy Jedi

Hermit Yo
    QGJ (L, and zeta'd)
    Gen Ken (even at lower stars)
    Old Ben (even at lower stars, plus you need him for future CLS)
    and your choice Han, snow Han, Ezra (you should have Phx all the time), or whoever fancies you.

Jedi are the way to go.
  • Gazza1988 wrote: »

Time and again regular players of this game get screwed over. There are more examples.

I'm having fun. I'm a regular Joe.

Unlocking thrawn (i have him 7* g12) you needed phoenix that was farmable like 2 weeks before the start.
    It was easily possible to farm Phoenix up to 5* for free in that time.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Update will have to come before LSTB begins. So I'm guessing tomorrow we'll get the announcement and update, or at the latest on Wednesday. BB-8 event could run this Friday through next Thursday, and Rey event the week following that.
  • skywhopper wrote: »
    Update will have to come before LSTB begins. So I'm guessing tomorrow we'll get the announcement and update, or at the latest on Wednesday. BB-8 event could run this Friday through next Thursday, and Rey event the week following that.

Kozi said they have an announcement ready for "later this week". Reads more like Wed or Thurs to me.
  • No more speculation. They said this week. Is it Friday? Is the week over? No. Stop pestering the devs and wait for the announcement. It will come when it comes and these spam topics do nothing to speed it along, nor do they provide any actual insight.
  • skywhopper wrote: »
    Update will have to come before LSTB begins. So I'm guessing tomorrow we'll get the announcement and update, or at the latest on Wednesday. BB-8 event could run this Friday through next Thursday, and Rey event the week following that.
    Why would the update need to come before TB?
  • But once we figure out the day, we need the time. down to the nano second
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    The vets are good, but need a proper leader. Here's hoping Rey will have a good non-Finn competing leadership power (or dark) and can co-pilot the falcon making it a team of 4 beating cassian's
  • Maybe an 11th hour double drop too...???
  • Roahn wrote: »
    Could we get some clarification on legendary events for the month of December? According to swgohevents.com both Luke and Rey hero's journeys begin on 12/5. Yet for Luke you need r2d2 and more than likely for Rey you will need bb-8 but both there events are next year. So that pretty much squashes the hopes of many looking to try and get either of these hero's.

Per their website, SWGOH Events is not affiliated with EA Capital Games.

Fan made by someone on this forum, forgot who.

But their calendar is more accurate than the dev's forum one since they Started the website
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Their calendar doesn't say the 5th
  • Hanu
    138 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon
    You can tell me I can keep a secret I'm promise not to tell anyone
  • Hanu wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

What would you do with the info?
    Farm the vets to 7*?
    Maybe try to squeeze in 7* bb8
  • Hanu
    138 posts Member
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    Hanu wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

What would you do with the info?
    Farm the vets to 7*?
    Maybe try to squeeze in 7* bb8

Can't say it's a secret ...haha
  • I like the double drop idea. I am still about 60 shards from FOST
  • In my opinon Rey is not going to become a Jedi. In swgoh Rey's hero version will probably be Rey lightsaber version, similair yo battlefront 2. The reason I doubt Rey will become a jedi is because star wars 8 title is the LastJedi. Therwfore Rey might start a new group of warriors using the lightsabers.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    I like the double drop idea. I am still about 60 shards from FOST

If they were to do a double drop it would be the veterans Cantina nodes. Can’t see them doing First Order too. Would be pleasantly surprised to be wrong.

That said I don’t expect anything like that.
    If rumours are true you need the vets for Rey then again single cantina node each is just ****.

Time and again regular players of this game get screwed over. There are more examples.

I totally hear what you are throwing. The new players are trying to catch up and can’t. Are locked out of the high end guild rank 1 rotations for Arena and Ship PVP payout. Have to suffice with Wiggs/Chaze/Lando because, well reasons...
    Wait until Red 5 is released and watch the fireworks on the forums then.
  • Yusef wrote: »
    In my opinon Rey is not going to become a Jedi. In swgoh Rey's hero version will probably be Rey lightsaber version, similair yo battlefront 2. The reason I doubt Rey will become a jedi is because star wars 8 title is the LastJedi. Therwfore Rey might start a new group of warriors using the lightsabers.

It has already been confirmed, that "the last jedi" is meant to be plural.

For Example the official german title is "Die letzten Jedi", which is clear to be the plural.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Hiya and happy Monday folks,
    We're all chomping at the bit and excited for more from the "What's Ahead" teaser included in last weeks Hotfix. While there's unfortunately no announcement slated for today, we have a blog post and mirrored forum post in store for later in the week. Please stay tuned!

Perfect!
    This is exactly the kind of communication we were missing so it created a lot of frustration. More of this would be Welcome.

Thank you.
  • The movie clearly is about the last Jedi. Just because it is titled such does not mean the order dies. Ya’ll are reading to much into things.

The toys, the legos, the trailers, all meant to mislead the audience. Without a framework for what is seen or said you are listening to and watching sound bytes taken out of context. Remember Maz handing Leia Anakin’s Lightsaber? Remember Thor’s hammer clearly being blown up in Asgard not is some field? Remember 90% of what was seen in the Rogue One trailer not being in the movie.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Everyone seems to think she'll be available to unlock immediately when her 'event' starts.

There will be at least 2 weeks of flash events to gear scavenger Rey (like Farmboy Luke).

Rey unlock event will be week after the movie (I'm going to guess Monday 18th - Sunday 24th). Otherwise, it'll be 1st week in January.
  • Fingers crossed new Rey is terrible.
  • Don’t forget the trouble on Ack-to flash event where you will get Porg Scavenger shards. Then we will need Chief Sharp Beak, Dashboard Porg, Porg and Engineer Porg. All will need to be 7* too.
  • Don’t forget the trouble on Ack-to flash event where you will get Porg Scavenger shards. Then we will need Chief Sharp Beak, Dashboard Porg, Porg and Engineer Porg. All will need to be 7* too.

Engineer Pork? ^^
  • Yusef wrote: »
    In my opinon Rey is not going to become a Jedi. In swgoh Rey's hero version will probably be Rey lightsaber version, similair yo battlefront 2. The reason I doubt Rey will become a jedi is because star wars 8 title is the LastJedi. Therwfore Rey might start a new group of warriors using the lightsabers.

It has already been confirmed, that "the last jedi" is meant to be plural.

For Example the official german title is "Die letzten Jedi", which is clear to be the plural.

Actually the director confirmed ages ago that it's singular:

“It’s so funny when people started asking that when the title was announced because I had never even pondered that question,” Johnson said in an interview with Good Morning America. “That seems like, to me, the most, like — uninteresting, I guess. In my mind, it’s singular.”
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    delete
    Drake23, Its a trap
This discussion has been closed.