Can this clear Palpatine event ? New player please help

Since there probably will be an event next month thats what I read on some site I think I can farm only this to try to get Emperor Palpatine

Admiral Ackbar as a leader
Old ben
Stormtrooper Han
Biggs
Lando

They will probably have gear 7 all of them and I can push for gear 8 for Stormtrooper/Lando/Han

I will be level 70?

My other choice is to for Phoenix but I dont think I will be able to farm them to 7. If I do they will be gear 7 all of them by my calculations? What should I do?

Replies

• Possible but very difficult I think
    gear 8 on at least 3-4 toons would be a safe bet.
    Lando Biggs Ben Sthan
  • Get wedge if possible. A wiggs combo paired with leia, lando and STH would be deadly
  • Gear 8 probably needed.
  • I think you'll have a tough time unless you're at gear 8 on at least four of your toons. The legendary events are tuned to make gear eight challenging.
  • As someone who not long completed it using kanan at G7 and Ezra G8 made it a cake walk
  • Anyone know when it will be coming? I have a bunch of rebels near or at gear 8 so I'm excited to finally get a second dark side character. :P

I went Rebels/Phoenix to start.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Omnixent wrote: »
    Anyone know when it will be coming? I have a bunch of rebels near or at gear 8 so I'm excited to finally get a second dark side character. :P

Probably a months time. Don't they do Yoda/Palpatine in opposite months?
  • I had a similar squad the last go around and was only able to get tier 5 palpatine.
  • Omnixent
    110 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Naraic wrote: »
    Anyone know when it will be coming? I have a bunch of rebels near or at gear 8 so I'm excited to finally get a second dark side character. :P

Hoping I can shock his 7-star buttocks up then. I'll need to hurry up and get Zeb or Biggs to seven stars o.O
  • Naraic wrote: »

They do. Expect him back next month.

• I had the same squad except I had Ezra instead of Biggs. I got 7* EP at level 75 and they were all G8 except Ackbar who was G7. It was really hard at that lvl and gear level. I probably did tier 7 more than fifty times until I caught some good RNG.
  • I have gear 9 old ben
    Leia gear 8
    biggs gear 7
    wedge gear 8
    And Farmboy Luke gear 6

If i get luke to gear 7 can i beat this event
  • CKeen13 wrote: »
    I have gear 9 old ben
    Leia gear 8
    biggs gear 7
    wedge gear 8
    And Farmboy Luke gear 6