Can we please get a Rogue One tag

Tygra
123 posts Member
With requiring a Rogue One squad for the TB, it seems only logical that there should be a Rogue One tag. It would make it easier when wanting to work on Rogue One characters for the TB instead of having to look through rows and rows of Rebel characters.

Replies

• Favourite them and it might be easier to find.
  • You only need tags if there are game effects that reference those tags. Phoenix gets one, for instance, because Hera’s leader ability specifies it only affects Phienix characters, not Rebels at large.

Having one Territory Battle isn’t sufficient need. Just tag them as a favorite. The tool already exists.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Tygra
    123 posts Member
    I thought about that but I already use my favorites for my CLS required toons because of working on them, plus all the other toons that I am currently working on (stars, gear, abilities).
  • With all the game modes you have to optimize those squad tags. Even though nbd for r1 to have their own tag as well.
  • Tygra wrote: »
    I thought about that but I already use my favorites for my CLS required toons because of working on them, plus all the other toons that I am currently working on (stars, gear, abilities).
    So because you have 10 characters favorited, you can’t favorite another 5?

Okay.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I have lots of toons favored now because so many different needs now. Yes, I could add 5 more, but I don't think an R1 tag is that unreasonable a request.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Why so much hostility for a request? It would just make it more convenient when filtering through characters. I would also like a Rogue One tag, but only for convenience' sake. If the Devs at some point decide to also attach a leader ability to R1 teams, that would be cool too.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Soon.

Moved to correct sub forum.
  • I would also love to have a rogue one tag. They are after all, NOT my favorite. I refuse to label them as such lol
  • Tygra
    123 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    So because you have 10 characters favorited, you can’t favorite another 5?

Okay.

Try 19 current favorites. And the last time I checked, there are more than just 5 R1 toons, and I use more than just the main 5 since my Baze isn't 7* yet. But thanks for the sarcastic answer.

• Tygra
    123 posts Member
    Thanks for the support everyone.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Soon.

Moved to correct sub forum.

You’re throwing me off with the new pic
  • I agree, give 'em a tag. I use my favorites for other stuff.
  • +1
    I know I could favorite them, but I reserve the favorite tag for characters I actually like, like Grievous.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).