GW and ARENA shop being ignored??

LukeDukem8
607 posts Member
edited December 2017
Almost every shop go revamped for the better EXCEPT the GW shop. Why is that? I have been playing the game for almost 10 months and I have only seen 2 characters get added. Yet, every other shop has had around 5 new characters get added.

And, if everyone is just using the currency to buy shards for the shard shop, then why not have a currency conversion instead of having to buy the shards, then go to the shard shop then convert then buy.

So what's the deal, why was there no love for the GW or ARENA shop?

Replies

• Arena shop too
  • ludwignasche
    86 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    They should take it all off the game. The new GW is so lame that it became painful just to waste my time through 12 nodes.

They replaced 25 funny minutes for 15 really boring minutes.
  • They should take it all off the game. The new GW is so lame that it became painful just to waste my time through 12 nodes.

Yuuuup
  • skywhopper wrote: »
    They should take it all off the game. The new GW is so lame that it became painful just to waste my time through 12 nodes.

Yuuuup

Or you both could just not do it anymore and achieve the same thing, without removing something from the community of players who do enjoy it and use the rewards.
  • I personally love galactic war especially now, I use it to test combos and learn the best way to use certain team's kits.

But do agree, these shops need an update and some more characters
  • They replaced 25 funny minutes for 15 really boring minutes.

Just auto it and you'll find that it's 30 painful minutes replaced with 5 boring minutes.
  • I have maxed out arena and cantina... They have now become shard store farming for GG and gear. I actually like the fact there is nothing new in these 2 stores yet.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • They should take it all off the game. The new GW is so lame that it became painful just to waste my time through 12 nodes.

Or you could quit complaining about easy rewards? Cash in your excess shards for shard shop currency like most people with common sense.
  • Always a fool or two that try to ruin it for others. Oh well you don't like it, move along and quit whinging.
  • Sao
    47 posts Member
    edited December 2017

You, sir, are probably a person who would turn down an increase in salary, 'couse your life would have been much easier, right?

• Gw is awesome now and i had stopped farming toons in there so im happy with the way it is can finished the last 4 toons and work on ships

It takes you 15 minutes??? geez, I'm sorry for your troubles... Try Wedge, Biggs, and any 3 rebels, you'll cut that in half....
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Sao wrote: »

You, sir, are probably a person who would turn down an increase in salary, 'couse your life would have been much easier, right?

Ha ha
  • Sao wrote: »

U make me choke from laughing

Agreed. It's just a daily chore now. Impossible to loose and not fun at all. Might as well just remove it and place the rewards in our dailies, since it's gonna be this easy.
  • this wasn't about the rewards or GW difficulty...it was about the SHOPS.

Let's stay on topic people...

You couldn't be more wrong. It was awful. Now you have the opportunity to test new squads and toons as you gear them to get familiar with them. Vast improvement. Thank goodness they changed it. Single best thing that has ever happened to this game.
  • LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    this wasn't about the rewards or GW difficulty...it was about the SHOPS.

Fair point, arena needs new toons i am done, i want a revamp, gw is ok by me for now but some rotation would be nice.
  • Arena definitely needs some more characters added. Galactic war store is fine as is. It’s a good shard shop conversion bank lol
  • Sao
    47 posts Member
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »

You're right, sorry for off topic.

On topic, you stated that you have been playing for 10 months....have you collected all characters (7*) from both stores? If no, keep collecting. If yes, turn your extra shards to gear or GG (as someone already mentioned).

• Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    I would certainly appreciate more toons in GW. I’ve had them all 7* for quite a while. At this point it’s just waiting for the right ships to cycle through and get those shards. I’ve only seen K2-SO and Zeb get added any time recently, and even that was from a while ago.

Arena had the same with Cassian and Kanan, but that currency comes a lot less frequently, even for those at the top of the arena. When some of the newly released toons hit their 3 month mark, I think some of them should get added there. Personally, I was hoping for vet Han and chewie, but I know that would have been a tall order. Hopefully mother Talzin, but I suspect they will give her similar farmability to Darth Nihilus.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • LukeDukem8
    607 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Sao wrote: »

You're right, sorry for off topic.

On topic, you stated that you have been playing for 10 months....have you collected all characters (7*) from both stores? If no, keep collecting. If yes, turn your extra shards to gear or GG (as someone already mentioned).

Only have 2 left, but this wasn't meant to be about me, it was about the fact that that every shop had seen a major rework except Arena and GW.

So I was hoping to hear the reason(s) why (**cough** @CG_Kozispoon **Cough**), or some suggestions on how to make these shops better. I would personally love to see some gear, or even a rotation like the other shops.
  • Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    I personally love galactic war especially now, I use it to test combos and learn the best way to use certain team's kits.

But do agree, these shops need an update and some more characters

This! It's 12 free nodes to test new teams.
  • I'm failing to grasp why we are sad that arena toons are complete and we can spend our spare currency on more credits that people are always complaining about. People are always complaining about not getting enough credits...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Dretzle wrote: »
    I'm failing to grasp why we are sad that arena toons are complete and we can spend our spare currency on more credits that people are always complaining about. People are always complaining about not getting enough credits...

because i trade in arena tokens for shardshop currency obviously xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Dretzle wrote: »
    I'm failing to grasp why we are sad that arena toons are complete and we can spend our spare currency on more credits that people are always complaining about. People are always complaining about not getting enough credits...

because i trade in arena tokens for shardshop currency obviously xD

lol, another reason why you wouldn't want a new toon in there.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

I would personally love to see some gear, or even a rotation like the other shops.

No, please no. The rotations are horrible. Please please please keep the static shops static.
  • I prefer more character/ship shards for GW and Cantina shop. I don't mind not having anything added in Arena. I'm close to finishing my last character, CUP, and now I can get credits with Arena shards.
  • Moved to Feedback/Shipments.
  • Not a fan of rotating characters in shipments but yea galactic war and arena need more characters in the shipment. Love the update to GW