• Cls 2
  • What was this thread about?

Ray Charles
  • Star tReyk ?

I know ...
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I think I have figured out how Rey's Hero's Journey will go.

First you will have Captain Han, ROLO, and Wicket fighting off scout troopers on speeder bikes so that Commander Luke can escape with his precious cargo.

Next we will find CLS engaged in battle with Thrawn's ship. Controlling CLS we will have to defeat Thrawn's command ship.

After doing so we take command of Thrawn and fight our way through the wreckage only to be rescued by CLS and interrogated.

Next we will be controlling Emperor Palpatine also interrogating Thrawn to determine where CLS went. (Thrawn apparently gives up intel pretty easily)

Next scene we will be Vader cutting our way through a rebel fleet.

After we succeed we take over the Millenium Falcon piloted by Raid Han and Lando against Vader and a full TIE fighter fleet. We will have a time limit we have to last through, but the clock only moves while actions are being taken.

Next we see CLS discovering the grounds for his Jedi Temple but encountering Sith ghosts upon arrival. We fight against a Nihilus led Sith group (normal kits, but ghostly) along with Old Ben, Jedi Knight Anakin, and Hermit Yoda (all but CLS are ghostly.. normal kits).

We then fight against Kylo Ren and some knighs of Ren as CLS with Scavenger Rey nearby only she only has an escape ability. Out goal is to protect her until she escapes.

Then we will be Finn, BB8, and Scavenger Rey fighting first order. We will get into a fight against the First Order in the Millenium Falcon. Then we will be fighting Raptars with the Old Han and Chewie.

So it should be pretty easy, We will just have to have Captain Han, ROLO, Wicket, Hermit Yoda, CLS, Old Ben, Jedi Knight Anakin, Thrawn, Emperor palpatine, Nihilus, Vader, Raid Han, Lando, Kylo Ren, Scavenger Rey, Finn, BB8, Old Han, Old Chewie, CLS's ship, and 2 versions of the Millenium Falcon.... all 7* of course.

I'm betting 95% of the player base gets her.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Woodroward wrote: »

First you will have Captain Han, ROLO, and Wicket fighting off scout troopers on speeder bikes so that Commander Luke can escape with his precious cargo.

Next we will find CLS engaged in battle with Thrawn's ship. Controlling CLS we will have to defeat Thrawn's command ship.

After doing so we take command of Thrawn and fight our way through the wreckage only to be rescued by CLS and interrogated.

Next we will be controlling Emperor Palpatine also interrogating Thrawn to determine where CLS went. (Thrawn apparently gives up intel pretty easily)

After we succeed we take over the Millenium Falcon piloted by Raid Han and Lando against Vader and a full TIE fighter fleet. We will have a time limit we have to last through, but the clock only moves while actions are being taken.

Next we see CLS discovering the grounds for his Jedi Temple but encountering Sith ghosts upon arrival. We fight against a Nihilus led Sith group (normal kits, but ghostly) along with Old Ben, Jedi Knight Anakin, and Hermit Yoda (all but CLS are ghostly.. normal kits).

We then fight against Kylo Ren and some knighs of Ren as CLS with Scavenger Rey nearby only she only has an escape ability. Out goal is to protect her until she escapes.

Then we will be Finn, BB8, and Scavenger Rey fighting first order. We will get into a fight against the First Order in the Millenium Falcon. Then we will be fighting Raptars with the Old Han and Chewie.

So it should be pretty easy, We will just have to have Captain Han, ROLO, Wicket, Hermit Yoda, CLS, Old Ben, Jedi Knight Anakin, Thrawn, Emperor palpatine, Nihilus, Vader, Raid Han, Lando, Kylo Ren, Scavenger Rey, Finn, BB8, Old Han, Old Chewie, CLS's ship, and 2 versions of the Millenium Falcon.... all 7* of course.

I think you are referring to Jedi Luke not Rey.
    Looks pretty accurate though (apart from the falcon).
    You are assimilating CLS to Jedi Luke and is not fair for both of them. :-p
  • Woodroward wrote: »

Hell yeah, this sounds accurate of EA. Nice work, you figured it out!!
  • Woodroward wrote: »

Lol ikr? Dumb f2p always complaining. It's an easy farm. 2, 3 days tops for a casual player. I've had all those units maxed since they were released, don't see why anyone else shouldn't XD
  • You are all wrong.

Rey meets Finn, they hug. vHan and vChewie show up and realize Finn is Lando’s son. Kylo reveals his scar.

CLS will be required to hide a pickle rick somewhere on Jakku. 7* R2 is taking a nap when 7* BB-8 shows up with a pizza. For some reason Rey speaks to 7* Old Ben as a Force Ghost.

Now you know what you need.
  • You are all wrong.

Rey meets Finn, they hug. vHan and vChewie show up and realize Finn is Lando’s son. Kylo reveals his scar.

CLS will be required to hide a pickle rick somewhere on Jakku. 7* R2 is taking a nap when 7* BB-8 shows up with a pizza. For some reason Rey speaks to 7* Old Ben as a Force Ghost.

BB-8... 8 slices in a pizza... its legit
  • You are all wrong.

giphy.gif
  • Her new name is Rey Meeko. Yeah, i just went there :)
    HOORAY FOR SPOILERS
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    REY (Episode 8)

If not

Iden Versio réal name is Lana Boot
    Del Meeko and Lana had Rey so her new name will be : ... Lana Del Rey

I know.
    Post edited by Germi on
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    So once again, no to Rey being a video game romance abandoned child. I read how her natural ability to be a pilot came from her Inferno Squad mom. Her mech skills from Meeko. No no no no!

She learned it all from a friggin Y-Wing computer she salvaged. It amazes me how people don’t read the books which are dropping back story.

I know you’re totally making a play on the name, but watch all the posts agreeing with you that Disney allowed Battlefront 2 romance to produce the star of the new Star Wars.
  • Her real name is Rey Bridger. She is the daughter of Ezra (Benecio Del Toro) and Sabine (Laure Dern).

Laura Dern is playing Admiral Holdo. Her earlier life and friendship with Leia were developed in an official novel recently.
  • Lucasfilm Story Group’s Pablo Hidalgo:

“I don't get the 'gray Jedi' thing. You're either a Jedi or you're not. It's like being a 'gray vegetarian' who eats meat.”

You can choose Light (Jedi), Dark (Sith), or Gray (?). Maybe Luke turned away from the light and is somewhere in the middle/gray territory, but that means he isn’t a Jedi. Gray is neither Jedi nor Sith. There aren’t Gray Jedi any more than there are Gray Sith. If you’re in the middle, you’re something else that we don’t have a name for yet.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    Lucasfilm Story Group’s Pablo Hidalgo:

“I don't get the 'gray Jedi' thing. You're either a Jedi or you're not. It's like being a 'gray vegetarian' who eats meat.”

You can choose Light (Jedi), Dark (Sith), or Gray (?). Maybe Luke turned away from the light and is somewhere in the middle/gray territory, but that means he isn’t a Jedi. Gray is neither Jedi nor Sith. There aren’t Gray Jedi any more than there are Gray Sith. If you’re in the middle, you’re something else that we don’t have a name for yet.

You are correct. I agree with you. I used to preach the same thing and I HATE the term "grey Jedi"
    However...
    We don't have an official term for them yet
    So...
    Grey is the default generally accepted term. Just go with it.
  • go with Dark Jedi then
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    LordDirt wrote: »
    go with Dark Jedi then

Well, Dark Jedi was used in legends to describe Jedi who went to the dark side before they became Sith, so, its more incorrect than Grey Jedi. We just have to go with Grey Jedi until they give us something else.
  • Snowflake Rey
  • Jaina Solo.
  • Rey (starkiller base)
  • I heard it’s Rey Gun.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    She has a new name in the new movie, just watched it, not gonna spoiler anything here, u will now soon.
  • Rey Tarkin, a hidden secret kept from the Empire.
  • SpeedRacer wrote: »
    She has a new name in the new movie, just watched it, not gonna spoiler anything here, u will now soon.

The press release has not even happened so you have not watched the film other than trailers. The company I work for gets to see the movie the same day as press release. No one will see it prior.