[iPad] iPhone X got optimised, any chance of doing the same for iPad?

So I run 2 accounts, one on my iPhone SE which is fine but the other account, I created to help my old guild out I run on my iPad, looks truly horrible... Its like running a state of the art PC at 640x480 resolution :)

So my question is this, any chance to bring a little optimisation love to the iPad?

I understand it's additional work, I understand there are far more urgent things in the game to look at, I also understand its a phone app running on a tablet... but it only took them a few weeks to optimise for the iPhone X, I'd gladly wait for any kind of resolution tweeks... it would just be nice from any Dev's to get a yes or no :)

Replies

• Immortal_Noz
    27 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    2_C27_BB69_007_F_4_E1_E_9984_089_DC01_B793_A.jpg
    Example , Not the best picture as had to take with my old phone but you get the idea just from the home screen...
  • Agreed lol I play on my iPhone 7 Plus looks good. Play on iPad look like total crap! Lol
  • Uh, what? I play on my iPad and I prefer it greatly. The aspect ratio is different, but that's just a physical shape difference, not really something the devs can do anything about. The scrolling could be more responsive on the iPad, but visually I don't see a problem.
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    YES! Please fix the ipad resolution. I was sorely disappointed when I bought an ipad and downloaded the game.
  • Immortal_Noz
    27 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I get that the physical shape plays a factor in the resolution of the game -
    The iPad 3's resolution is 2048 x 1536
    The iPhone X's resolution is 2436 x 1125

If the game was to run the same then it would get the 'squished' effect but just looking at the two devices in the pic I posted (iPad 3 and iPhone se) you can see the huge difference in ratio, the iPad just seems to be about double the size and in doing so cuts off galactic war etc. It would just be 'nice' to see the ratio corrected for iPad so it looked like my phone and thus making it a bit more visually acceptable for my eyes and not feel like i'm wearing binoculars

Edit - I have searched this issue before and adding 'black lines' to the app would significantly improve the current situation... just trying to keep the hope alive that we can get some kind of love
  • I play on an iPad and very much do NOT want them to implement letterbox bars. Take advantage of the available space.
  • I support this message
  • I want the iPad to show 6 chars in a row like it does on my iPhone when looking at my roster.
  • CEG9876 wrote: »
    I want the iPad to show 6 chars in a row like it does on my iPhone when looking at my roster.

This. Just got an iPad and looking at your roster is the worst part.
  • Izza
    85 posts Member
    +1
  • Immortal_Noz
    27 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Ploosh wrote: »
    CEG9876 wrote: »
    I want the iPad to show 6 chars in a row like it does on my iPhone when looking at my roster.

This. Just got an iPad and looking at your roster is the worst part.

100% agreed...

40_A76_B4_E_C2_A0_450_D_B01_E_CE92_A7_EF76_E4.jpg
  • I support this message, too
  • I got an iPad Pro a couple months ago and the game looks spectacular on it, although I do wish the aspect ratio would get fixed.
  • Same. Just got a Pro and a wider FOV would be fantastic. The roster is straining.
  • +1