Guild Ticket Counters Feature [Community Request] New Update 8/10/2017

Replies

• AlKafir
    29 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    we use total tickets control method, but now with BT is hard to control, since you can not kick someone during BT for 6 days :disappointed:
  • Options
    Maybe u guys can help my phone was stolen was in a competitive guild Darth Shafer saddie muffin ranch been 9 months I had a Anakin lead arena my name was ima pound cheeks need some help to start over is insane Louisiana boy looking for his crew
  • Options
    Still no update on this?
  • Options
    delwyn wrote: »
    Still no update on this?

It’s on their radar and coming soon. Looking at other ways of going about it.
  • Options
    Still no update on this?

Can we get confirmation from a community member or developer on this? This thread has been running for more than 6 months. What is the ETA?
  • Options
    Still no update on this?

Can we get confirmation from a community member or developer on this? This thread has been running for more than 6 months. What is the ETA?

Soon
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Still no update on this?

Soon

What is soon and how do you know this? Care to elaborate a bit?
  • Options
    Still no update on this?

Soon

Soon ish
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    anonidude wrote: »
    Still no update on this?

Soon

Soon ish

soon-my-friend-soon_o_175785.jpg
  • Options
    Another year and they don't fix this....

I mean, they don't wanna fix it, because people won't spend crystals. So put it at last place on devs to do list.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon sorry for the tag - and hopefully this is the appropriate place to ask -
    A while ago you commented on a post where it was suggested that 30k would remain the limit for guilds, but a player’s personal limit would be increased by whatever number.
    Any news on this?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon - thanks for the update.

can you share any info about if the final QoL update for raid ticket tracking will let us view at least the last day's ticket production as well as current day's production?

Having another drop down option similar to how we can see previous TB phase contributions after we move to the next phase will be useful if guild leadership is at work right at guild reset.
  • Options
    Can we have the GP as option in the Guild Management filters ?
  • Options
    Thank you for fixing this, it has made guild management a night and day difference!