Rey's Hero's Journey Character Requirements (12/06/2017) [MEGA]

Replies

• Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    Imperial Probe Droid will blow New Rey in cosmos:).
  • A lot of complaining for a game that you can play for free.
  • Too many posts to read but like some other f2p I hope I'll be able to get her

Finishing top 10 of arena and top 3 of ships every day along with stockpiling crystals for a few weeks knowing this was coming mean i have them both 6* currently.

Everyone pretry much knew there would be a vet farm so if you didn't save your crystals that's your fault I'm afraid
  • Ere742 wrote: »
    Not sure if it has been said yet but they never said the vets are required at 7* to get Rey as far as I'm aware, they did state that Rey will unlock at 7* but the part that requires vets may only be 5* who knows yet. Keep optimistic :)

Actually they did. It’s right in the post. And legendary is a CLS event that required 7 Star and unlocked at 7 Star.
  • Why wont chewie get the resistance tag,i can see han not getting it..so now we have 2 lame duck chewies..why the hate?
  • Carth_Onassi1973
    1704 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    @CG_Kozispoon is there a remote chance that a double drop will occur for the vets either right before the Rey event or during it? Thanks!

EDIT: sorry. I missed the other posts where this was already asked.
  • 7star vets?! Ridiculous. I’ve been farming them for weeks and only have Han at 5 stars, and Chewbacca at 4.
  • Enerdrizer
    263 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I assume that f2p players here with hoarded crystals did not put money into account earlier ;) for example to make them arena viable
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Banditgt wrote: »
    7star vets?! Ridiculous. I’ve been farming them for weeks and only have Han at 5 stars, and Chewbacca at 4.

Pick it up man, started and only been farming them since the double drops. Both each are 150 shards are away from 7* just from the nodes, refreshing 3x a day. :#
  • Sooooooo it's 5 pm in the office. Does this mean shennanagans happened and they are headed home, or we still patiently waiting for it to drop today?
  • Oh cool, so you’re going to start double drops in the cantina from now until the event?!?!?!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)

Hiya!
    This thread is a handy dandy resource to notify players of upcoming updates and if we experience any pesky technical difficulties that may result from a Game Update delay. Please note full Game Update details and breakdown can be reviewed via the link <<HERE>> (once they are released)
    Game Update Status: Finalizing Content Update (12/6)

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines

• Hiya!
    This thread is a handy dandy resource to notify players of upcoming updates and if we experience any pesky technical difficulties that may result from a Game Update delay. Please note full Game Update details and breakdown can be reviewed via the link <<HERE>> (once they are released)

YES!!!!

• Hiya!

I saw that now release the Kraken. I mean update notes
  • By far the most horribly handled character release I've ever seen in a game. Congrats to all the whales though. Y'all get a fun shiny new toy.

Really? Cause you know Thrawn was worse than this by far. Needed 5 Phoenix that we’re released less than two weeks prior with no indication that they were his requirement was going to be that restrictive. At least here a reasonably educated guess told you the the vets were going to be required and you could have bought them from shipments with that expectation.
  • Variant_Shades
    54 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I spent spring, summer and fall farming shards for my First Order characters to 7 stars in anticipation for the movie's release. Couldn't get BB8 7 star the first time considering I only had FO Stormtrooper and FO tie pilot at 6 stars at the time. Farming FOTFP is easier now considering he shows up in Fleet shipments, but at the time I was farming him he did not. FOST is a tough farm, and my sympathies to anyone that is currently farming him. That was a long slog.

I've been farming Veteran smugglers since they've been on Cantina. During double drops I've been purchasing cantina refreshes at 100 crystals and 200 crystals. I have been using all my cantina points on the smugglers. And I've only just have Veteran Han at 6 stars and Veteran Chewie at 4 stars. Maybe my RNG is terrible, I've noticed my Chewie drop rate is plain brutal.

Even though I spent a lot of crystal during the double drop days refreshing Cantina. I managed to save up 7500 crystals without spending a penny. However, even If I used all my crystals to purchase veteran shards that would only get me around 85-88 shards.

Unless your winning top 10 in arena and fleet arena and saving up your crystals, most free 2 play players never had a chance. This is a Pay 2 Win event. Heck even if I did get all the shards I need for veterans, I seriously doubt I have enough to gear them both and BB8 to Gear lvl 8.
  • Double drops at 1/4 of the drop rate is < regular drops at regular drop rates... I rather get regular drop rates, + events to gain veteran shards + reasonable priced packs for a guaranteed shard rate - not that silly 5-330 gambling pack crap
  • Variant_Shades
    54 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    costahd wrote: »
    The whole content update in the link. We have all the information now:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/147644/content-update-12-6-2017#latest

Wow, the double drop for Rey, Finn, Veteran Han and Veteran Chewie on the 8th and 9th does change the calculus for players who are panic farming.
  • costahd wrote: »
    The whole content update in the link. We have all the information now:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/147644/content-update-12-6-2017#latest

Wow, the double drop for Rey, Finn, Veteran Han and Veteran Chewie on the 8th and 9th does change the calculus for players who are panic farming.

no
  • Can we get a FOST pack?
  • I'm farming Hoth Han, Leia and Hermit Yoda for ROTJ Luke... Any idea who else will be required for that? I don't want to be in this position again
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • I'm farming Hoth Han, Leia and Hermit Yoda for ROTJ Luke... Any idea who else will be required for that? I don't want to be in this position again

R2?
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    I'm farming Hoth Han, Leia and Hermit Yoda for ROTJ Luke... Any idea who else will be required for that? I don't want to be in this position again

R2?

Well I was thinking R2 and Lando but by then everyone will have them so that doesn't promote panic farming. Hermit Yoda can't be bought with Real money so I'm trying to figure out how they're going to have an analogous scenario
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Nice if double drops for scav Rey on DS 5-D included the millennium falcon too!
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    I'm farming Hoth Han, Leia and Hermit Yoda for ROTJ Luke... Any idea who else will be required for that? I don't want to be in this position again

R2?

Well I was thinking R2 and Lando but by then everyone will have them so that doesn't promote panic farming. Hermit Yoda can't be bought with Real money so I'm trying to figure out how they're going to have an analogous scenario

Lobot an ugnaught
  • Riley wrote: »
    Jamesm wrote: »

R2?

Lobot an ugnaught

Oh yeah I got Lobot to 6.5* already. Anyway sorry for derailing this, I'm just tired of being behind.

I just have to accept that I need to farm based on pure speculation
    -Sun Tzu
  • cheers