Content Update 12/6/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    2 for 1 always is better

Not always. 2 x 0 is still zero.
  • So.... once again, unless you are willing to thrown £100s into this game, there is no chance of competing. Way to screw us over, EA.

And to add insult to injury, still no relaunch of CLS! How can I justify spending loads of cash on a mobile game, when once has a family to support. I know it's just a game and all that, but I've been playing this since pretty much Day 1. It used to be a fairly even match, with F2P players being given the opportunity to compete. But ever since CLS, it has really turned into a "you will only be a successful, competative player in this game if you splash the cash"!

Absolute pile o' ****! Really, really miffed off today.
  • Why having lot of mods when you dont have money to upgrade them anyway :neutral:
  • BlackIrish wrote: »
    48 hours of double drops is not much of anything. No one I know is getting good drop rates for VSH/VSC shards. Ive had several days where my 144 plus 3 refreshes yield less than 3 shards. The last double drops we had I did 5 refreshes plus my free daily and came away with 5 shards for VSH and 4 for VSC. That is demoralizing... meta Rey or not.

Those who have the crystals to farm cantina to the fullest each day and who will have 7* VSH/VSCmore power to you. But I think the pack being offered is insufficient and the obviously artifically stingy drop rate is insulting and maddening.

I gave up on trying to farm them. I spent **** knows how many crystals to refresh and I've JUST gotten Old Man Han to 3. Whereas when I was farming Hera and Finn, the shards were dropping like flies. They are REALLY making this so that only those who PAY can get this character!
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    If you play for free you must pick a path and stick with it. You will miss events the first time though but then will be able to play them the second time with good planning. People who pay will be able to get more it is just the way life is.
    Monel wrote: »
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Sometimes i wonder whose side you guys are on

Well...we are giving you all sorts of advice and you've thrown it all out the window. I guess if you want to sit here and wallow in your self-pity then go right ahead, but there are alternatives to complaining. Go right ahead. Mock all our comments. But it's not our fault your drop rate is **** and you want mods and VSs and refuse to take a break from either.

You didnt give any advice my friend, how am i supposed to farm the vets in 4 months and farm mods at the same time? I'm f2p in case you forget.

You can't do everything at 1 time. Make a choice, you control that. We all do. Be a grown up an d own it.

You guys are contradicting your own self. I'm absolutely not gonna have Rey the first time and like you said, I'm planning ahead for the 2nd time. Which is exactly the point of this thread, I'm my planning i don't see room for mod farming.

Unless your musical planning will allow me to farm mods and make sure i have both vets at 7 stars in 3 months from now for Rey's SECOND appearance, then you have nothing to show.
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    probably 5 minutes

So true. Months of farming for that 5 minutes of glory

That's what he said
  • title.
    Just let us have 7* BB8 via payment, please.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    SithAmer wrote: »
    Zagrey - Most of us were busy preparing for Thrawn, R2 and CLS events. I am sure you understand that.

FOST appears on multiple hard nodes. Farming them doesn't interfere with preparing for the other events. If you had farmed FOST since BB8 was introduced, I guess you would have reached your goal by now. If you didn't farm him consistently since then, then it's your choice.

If you have ally points on stock, spend them all and hope for RNG to be in your favor.

I started farming FOST during the first bb8 event and still I’m only 83/100.
  • DOUBLE DROPS
    In preparation for Rey's Hero's Journey, please enjoy double drops from 12/8/17 through 12/09/17 (12:00AM – 11:59PM Player Local Time)! You can find these double drops for the following Character nodes:
    Finn
    Rey (Scavenger)
    Veteran Smuggler Chewie
    Veteran Smuggler Han

Is it double drop everywhere on the game or only at theses locations?

Because as it is written it just says where you can farm them as a quick tips but it could also mean the double drops are only on theses characters nodes.

Since by the way that this announcement was written they said first enjoy double drop for x amount of time to x amount of time First...

Im not trying to understand this anymore could i get some clarification?
  • Ulon
    35 posts Member
    Only on those nodes for this characters
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Ulon wrote: »
    Only on those nodes for this characters

thanks the wording is still kinda confusing but i get it. In most of they're dev content they always says were to farm that's the reason why this was awfully confusing
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    It says double drops for the following characters. Don’t expect double drops for characters not on that list.
  • Should we save all our cantina energies and refreshes for the vets double drops ?? I have both at about 25/65 not going to make it but I'm going to try wondering if this is a good idea
  • You mean save crystals? You can't save more than 144 cantina energy...maybe I'm misunderstanding
  • Last time, I farmed more shards in the two days before double drops than I did during double drops. The drop rates were terrible. Your mileage may vary.
  • You mean save crystals? You can't save more than 144 cantina energy...maybe I'm misunderstanding

You can if you are capped when bonus comes in then you pa y for the rest
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    Last time, I farmed more shards in the two days before double drops than I did during double drops. The drop rates were terrible. Your mileage may vary.

Also thanks I'll keep that in mind.
  • Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    Should we save all our cantina energies and refreshes for the vets double drops ?? I have both at about 25/65 not going to make it but I'm going to try wondering if this is a good idea

If you want Han and Chewie and don’t care about Rey then go for it.
  • I haven’t farmed mods in the last two months.i was farming death trooper and veterans. Now they’re done and I’m back to mod farming again. You do have to give it up sometimes.
  • I saved 980-ish energy for double drops last time and spent it all on han and Chewie. I did well but not well enough, and now since I'll need to average 25 shards/day to get the Vets to 7 in time I'm not going to bother. If these upcoming double drops are universal I'm going to spend all my banked energy on mods.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Priorities.
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Set goals and priorities

You two understand what you are saying is ridiculous right? How is mods and legendaries on the same priority list?

due to location, they are.

and it sounds like you are saying Hero's events are way more important....which means why worry about mods right now. There will be a long time between events of this caliber, as seen from CLS. it sounds like you have your priorities, just need to set some goals.

If i don't worry about mods how am I gonna compete agaisnt those who already have Rey until i can have her too?

Mods are going to help you much more than Rey will. Cls is legendary... I still steamroll him
  • It's simple. Save 300 crystals for Sunday and mass spend all your cantina energy on mods and every other day farm vets
  • I've got 78/100 but am only farming the node with kylo Rens shuttle.
  • Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    Should we save all our cantina energies and refreshes for the vets double drops ?? I have both at about 25/65 not going to make it but I'm going to try wondering if this is a good idea

What I plan to do is spend my daily refreshes tonight at about 11.30 so i can spend them tomorrow and maximise double drops (extra 600 energy plus 100 banked energy from usual earnings in a day). That way you essentially get 3 days of double drops
  • I saved 980-ish energy for double drops last time and spent it all on han and Chewie. I did well but not well enough, and now since I'll need to average 25 shards/day to get the Vets to 7 in time I'm not going to bother. If these upcoming double drops are universal I'm going to spend all my banked energy on mods.

Too bad it's not universal. Only for Rey, Finn and both Vet's.
  • plorei wrote: »
    What I plan to do is spend my daily refreshes tonight at about 11.30 so i can spend them tomorrow and maximise double drops (extra 600 energy plus 100 banked energy from usual earnings in a day). That way you essentially get 3 days of double drops

Great idea!
  • plorei wrote: »
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »

Sounds solid thanks.
  • So I really appreciate the double drops, but why are we getting this information only one day before? Was it so hard to announce it on the 6th instead of on the 7th? I was reading the forums until late evening yesterday and there was no information on double drops. So after refresh I bought 3 normal and cantina refreshes for the 7th and used them, and now in the morning I get information that double drops start already tomorrow. So I won’t be able to use today’s energy refreshes for the double drops. Furthermore, I believe this issue does not affect players in the US who received the double drop notification at the same time as their daily refresh.
  • Where is new Rey kit ?