Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• Missing Limb Museum
    18/50
    Heroic pit normal haat for now
    23 mil+ gp
    Raid launch 6pm est 24 hour wait
    Looking for any new or old active players recently started new guild to get away from inactive. Great group of people easy to get along with and willing to give advice. If interested contact me dlec667 allycode 234 271 269
  • Serendipity Guild 70M GP is looking to fill 2 openings, before T-Battles start

We have HAAT on farm already so our biggest criteria are:
    • Consistently getting your 600 in daily
    • Follow the 24hr 0 damage rule on both raids
    • Join discord
    • Participating in T-Battles and T-Wars during entire events (missed getting our second T-Wars win by two banners in ships and we had 1 player not earn any banners - reason we have one of our openings)

We are looking for active SWGOH players (min 800K GP) seeking a guild that is willing to offer guidance on squads, mods to boost your HAAT score and combat mission completions. We are very much a helpful interactive community having a blast playing the game together and understand the balance between Work/Life/Game. Our independent guild is mostly a U.S. based guild with a mix of FTP/PTP players and even some avid Star Wars buffs. We earned 27* last T-Battle event and we have **Guild T-Battle Competitions** where the top 3 most improved players (by percentage) win their hardest gear request fulfilled by the officers to ramp up our T-Battle stars and scores. We try to find fun ways to encourage participation from our guild members, if this seems like a good fit to you please contact us via our discord guild recruitment server https://discord.gg/4dcUSRZ too many of the players we have accepted using a guild join request don't pay attention to our guild banner and violate 24hr 0 damage rule (don't join discord either) and get booted after second offense (we strive to be a zero drama guild).

Heroic Rancor - first 24 hours 0-damage rule on a rotating schedule to accommodate the variety of time zones
    • Sun 11PM Eastern Time Zone
    • Tues 7AM Eastern Time Zone
    • Thurs 3PM Eastern Time Zone

HAAT Tank - first 24 hours 0-damage rule. Alternating schedule that rotates every other week.
    Week 1:
    • Tues launch 10PM Eastern
    • Fri launch 11AM Eastern

Week 2:
    • Tues launch 6PM Eastern
    • Fri launch 3PM Eastern

Please contact us via our discord guild recruitment server https://discord.gg/4dcUSRZ

• y4mVLYTjxcpsH_rne3TDFaKEQiNzKUYierYMZOlTyKKbBqO41L2K6eMjeKM2Rn308lLw3a4xjzyC3_ggA9RCHmPMkVzKOmKK7LcIFBUhGnIjt2DIFB3NwGfCSyy1o60hgH6DyKX5iSkMW6echYTCEY13gVqVYKfcmbC3RAcegiXstFtGsVVJmU5qDLSaaNq8hpLMCnsoM0W2KaVnBheU8FNAQ?width=800&height=427&cropmode=none
    Hi,

We have a recently started a new guild called xXThoseLeftBehindXx after our previous one disappeared into the night. We’re looking for players of any level so newbies and veterans welcome. No rules have currently been set up but the 24 hour no damage rule may be put in place if it becomes necessary. Casual players also welcome. We only ask that you try and earn a few tickets each day. The makeup of the roster will determine what raids we start and always happy to take votes on what we should start next.

Ally Code: 275-713-298
    Guild Name: xXThoseLeftBehindXx
    Time Zone: United Kingdom (GMT +0)
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add about 15-20 players to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active and have discord.
    Running Hard Mode Rancor and NAAT
    If interested, please contact us on discord or PM me.
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guilds: StarForge Alpha / Beta
    Discord: https://discord.gg/yk7GTfM
  • LØFÂ LEGIØN ÂCADEMY IS LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS!

Join one of the most supportive and knowledgeable group of players in our alliance.
    The Academy is for new players, or players that may be level 85 but looking for guidance and help building their roster. We work hard and play hard, coming together to learn how to kick **** in TB/TW/Heroic raids. If this sounds like your new home, drop me a PM on LINE/Discord/FB.
    May The Force Be With You All!

Guild requirements:
    200k min GP
    450 tickets per day
    discord chat and swgoh.gg required.

Raids:
    Raids will be 1 alternating T5/T6 during the week and hpit on the weekends.
    Raids are 0 damage until 5pm PST/8pm EST.
    Bonus pit and nAAT raids will be started when possible.

LØFÂ Reservoir Dogs/Academy Recruiting Officer
    eejaydee . 973-174-978
    Line Chat ID: eejaydee
    Discord: eejaydee#8969
  • The Friends of the Universe is looking for new active players (we are currently 47/50). We are an European Guild (Eng, CZ, SK), 30M+ GP, rather casual but still very competitive (already won TW), playing normal AAT and Heroic rancor (2x/3x per week).

* We are using 0 dmg/24hours registration for Heroic rancor
    * 600 tickets per day is not mandatory (but highly recommended)
    * Discord/Line is not mandatory

So, if u do like SWgoh and are looking for a solid guild that plays Heroic rancor but u are not ready yet for the top guilds with very strict rules, u can join us. (Echo3 officer, 788-852-571)
  • Royal Blue Order Squad is recruiting. 61 million GP, 25+ stars in TB, 2-0 for TW. Will be doing haat very soon. 47/50 members. If interested place you ally Code at https:/discord.gg/YFBwvfB in guild invite channel.
  • deceptacles_old_school_gold.png

Deceptacles, a laid back guild with ~21M GP

Are looking for level 65-85 players for participation in Territory Wars.

We are an established guild with a good base looking to make sure we have enough active players to participate in the 25 minimum Territory Wars.

We are currently doing 5*, 6* & Heroic Rancor along with 6* AAT..

We do 5* Rancor during Territory Battles so that anyone that is unable to participate in TB because of player level (Level 65 & down) have an opportunity to participate in guild activities. We only ask that level 80+ refrain from ending the 5* Pit Raid before the end of TB

We also do 6* Rancor so that those who finish outside the top 3 in Heroic have an opportunity to win 6 star Rancor with the top GP players in the guild doing minimal damage.

Heroic Rancor usually precedes TB and we only ask for a 24 hour Level 85 minimal damage waiting period and then all out. We have never lost a Heroic Rancor and have players that can solo HRancor which means that we can end, with rewards, Rancor events at will.

Our 6* AAT has seen guild leaders taking a back seat for others to finish in higher positions. We can usually finish AAT in 3 to 4 days (Full Participation) which you can use to gauge how close we are to HAAT. When leaders only send 1 team per day, 6* AAT takes us about 5-6 days depending on participation.

Our guild leader is EST with members from North America, Europe & Asia. Guild reset is at 5:30pm Est.

We do not have a mandatory daily raid ticket quota. We ask that members stay active within 10 days. If players are to be offline or away from the game and want to remain with our guild, all they have to do is let an officer know or post on our discord chat.

We communicate on game chat as well as discord. Game strategy, memes & real life discussions occur on discord.

I am not the guild leader nor did I ask to be an officer but was given the title as reward for my participation. We have seen many members go from join to 85 with us (myself included) and have no plans of going elsewhere. We just want to make sure that we do not miss out on any new content because of a shortage of active 65+ players. Our members are giving and the majority of gear requests are filled and most within 12 hours.

We like the SWGOH game, we like Star Wars and we would like to invite those people who enjoy the same to come join our guild, Deceptacles

Message me here for more info or for my discord info,
    Deceptacles / HRancor / HAAT / 6* Sith / No ticket quotas / Discord
  • Trojo
    41 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I am looking for new members to join us in our Alliance:

Players of All Levels welcome.

Currently in search of:
    • 2 Players for Kobayashi Maru (Discord)
    • 1 Player for Relentless (Line)
    • 2 Players for Grey Order Canada (Line)
    • 3-8 Players for Recruiting Center (Line)

You can PM here
    Line: johtr
    Discord: GotW Johtr#6089
    Discord Server https://discord.gg/nKGURWg

Just leave a comment and tell me where to find you.

Thanks & May the Force Be With You, Always

LBxwatv.jpg
    Post edited by Trojo on
  • The Dutch forgotten empire is looking for Dutch (Nederlands) speaking players to join our guild. We are an ambitious group of Dutch speaking people who want to do well in swgoh but also recognize that it is only a game and real life has priority.
    Currently we have 30 members and are looking for more. Our guild has 35 mil gp and we get between 16 and 18 stars in territory battles. There is a 24 hour 0 damage policy on the heroic rancor and normal aat. At our last attempt at heroic aat we were really close and we think we will be ready in January for the real thing.
    We do not check to see if everyone spends 600 energy a day. We just want you to be active and participate.

We hope to see you soon!:)
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add about 15-20 players to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active and have discord.
    If interested, please contact us on discord.
    Thanks, IronBorg
  • LØFÂ LEGIØN ÂCADEMY IS LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS!

Join one of the most supportive and knowledgeable group of players in our alliance.
    The Academy is for new players, or players that may be level 85 but looking for guidance and help building their roster. We work hard and play hard, coming together to learn how to kick **** in TB/TW/Heroic raids. If this sounds like your new home, drop me a PM on LINE/Discord/FB.
    May The Force Be With You All!

Guild requirements:
    200k min GP
    450 tickets per day
    discord chat and swgoh.gg required.

Raids:
    Raids will be 1 alternating T5/T6 during the week and hpit on the weekends.
    Raids are 0 damage until 5pm PST/8pm EST.
    Bonus pit and nAAT raids will be started when possible.

LØFÂ Reservoir Dogs/Academy Recruiting Officer
    eejaydee . 973-174-978
    Line Chat ID: eejaydee
    Discord: eejaydee#8969
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    edited
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Greetings,
    What are we seeking:
    If interested, please contact us on discord. Or apply using: http://www.guilded.gg/#!cAwReNnJl6
    Thanks, IronBorg
  • LP Padawans League
    looking for new recruits. We are partly heroic. We run Heroic Pit but not heroic AAT yet. (please do not message about any kind of multi-guild setup we are already linked to a Heroic Guild for advancement)
    Due to our current size and with Territory Wars we are requesting members that are at least lvl 65
    LP Padawans League is an active guild currently working to getting people of all experience ready for end game content.
    We are a secondary guild for Lifetime Power heroic guild so we have lots of experience to draw from for advice.
    We are an EST guild.
    Requirements:
    - LINE app is required for communication and much richer guild experience as you will have the chance to talk with members of Lifetime Power to get help and advice from veteran players. Lets face it in game chat just doesn't cut it for real communication in an active guild.
    - Currently no roster requirements, however having at least 1 7* character is recommended as we are running heroic pit raids. If you don't have a 7 star character that's fine we will help you get one quickly.
    - Currently we are asking that you at least contribute 300 tickets per day this requirement will increase ultimately to 600 so if you do 600 a day all the better. The more tickets that the guild can generate the more raids we can run and the more gear everyone has a chance to get.
    Current Raid schedule:
    We are currently running one Heroic Rancor Pit raid every week but will change as tickets contribution and membership increases.
    We Currently have 40 active members and 24 mil GP we are completing Heroic Pit on our own. Which we run with a 24 hour zero damage run period to give everyone an opportunity to get on the board even if you only have one 7 star character.
    We love to help out with questions and strategy and would love to have you join our guild family.
    We try to be a drama free guild, and are pretty laid back with only a few rules that are common to most guilds in the game.
    PM me here or best to contact me via line chat for faster response
    Lineid: telperien2016
  • Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 44 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment but very close to haat (5% left in p3 last time) . Level 85 only please. We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We have discord but it is not mandatory. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • Hello Fellow Star Wars Fans!!!

I'm in a guild called West Coast Faction and we have 7 spots open in our guild. Almost all of us are level 85 with a few who are getting closer by the day. 4 of us have CLS. We run HPit 2-3 times a week now, NAAT 1-2 times a week and are very close to beating HAAT (we got to 60% left on P4). Looking for level 85 players who are ready to take on HAAT. Guild GP 47mil +18 stars in TB total but should easily get more and +7 Leia. We also completely conquered our 1st TW. We only ask that you try to contribute 600 tickets a day but understand that life comes 1st. Friendly guild and have a fun laid back crew all around. Always willing to help and won't boot you unless you've been inactive for a week without notice. All of our crew is pretty active, contribute to all daily challenges, and donate lots of gear. We have a 24hr 0 damage rule on HPit (start time at 6:30pmPST/9:30pmEST) and then a free for all after that. We clear it in about 30min. or less. 24hr 0 damage on NAAT and we clear it in 3hrs. or less. Let me know if this interests you at all. PM me for more details. Lots of us use Discord where we share tips, strategy, and info but it is not a requirement. Highly recommended though going forward with Territory Battles.
    Ally code: 128-595-996
    Discord Id: Cartel54#5735
    My profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/cartel54/
    Our Guild: Only a few of us are registered so far
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20569/west-coast-faction/
  • Hey Folks

London is on the hunt for 5 players. We are a casual guild with no requirements on your time. With that said we hope that all our players feel engaged enough with the guild that they use Discord with us.

We are currently 45/50 active and daily log ins with an average GP of 1.1Mil

Event wise we run,
    Heroic Rancor
    AAT
    20 Stars on Hoth
    17 Stars on Jakku
    2 for 2 on TW

I have several officers that run each event although we are sitting back a bit on Jakku because, too much stuff can burn a man out right.

I am looking for some strong 1mil + players that help us push through to clearing HAAT. Alot of my guys recently got Thrawn and are waiting on CLS to come back around. Once that happens I am pretty confident that we will be able to clear it.

No rules as such, we like our players to be communicate, and we do a zero damage on rancor in the first 24 hours but that's it.

If you are interested, give me a shout.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• Hello all! Knights of The DarkAvenger is a new guild, looking to get new members, but the right members to do Territory wars/Territory battles with. I would love it if our members become friends. Isnt that what online gaming is for? I am trying to create a family type atmosphere here. Cutthroats need not apply.

Please be lvl 65+ with at least 1 6* char. If you dont have a 7* char we will try to help you get one with advice and strategy. I may consider 60+ if you are the right person!

We will be doing HRancor/NAAT with 9pm EST start times. A 24HR no dmg rule will be enforced once it is needed.

**You must be active! The new TW/TB no longer allow for guilds to be filled with inactive members. Inactivity of 5days and you are removed. This is to keep it fair to those who do play and want to progress further. EA has pushed guilds into this position if they want better gear and better rewards. I am all about playing the game as if it were a game, but We all want to move forward too! To do so requires active members, and everyone in a guild is now dependent on the activity of others.
    **We will not remove people who give warning that they may be gone for a slightly longer period of time.

Our guild reset time is 530pm EST

We currently use InGame chat for communication. If you join please say hello. Communication is also very important in guild for activities. Those who cant or wont participate with the guild will be removed. A guild is a team, we need everyone to be a part of it. We want a social atmosphere!

We do not require any set tix amount. We want you to simply do the best you can. Real life does come first!

We currently have no guild officers as i feel that its a position more earned than given. If you feel you have what it takes then show me. A guild officer needs to be active, knowledgeable about the game, and helpful towards others, as well as a leader when I am not around.

Guild merges...
    We are not wanting to merge into another guild, but if a guild was interested in joining us i could chat with someone about this.
    The guild leader would be offered a officers job if they can lead and help others!
    We will take in guilds up to 25 members.
    If your guild has people under 65 we will accept them as part of the family just the same, and help them as much as possible.

Any questions please Private message me here on the forums. I will answer as soon as i am able to.
    My ally code is 482-736-655

May the force be with you!
  • Greetings,
    What are we seeking:
    If interested, please contact us on discord. Or apply using: http://www.guilded.gg/#!cAwReNnJl6
    Thanks, IronBorg
  • WardenAtreus
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    The Exalted Ones are recruiting!

A bit about us:
    *Size: Around 20
    *GP: 10mil+
    *Raids: Heroic Rancor normal AAT
    *Raid Times: Varies (We work with schedules)
    *TBs (LS/DS): Not so great. (Working on it)
    *Raid Rules: None yet. (Heavy hitters wait until the end then finish it off at the moment)
    *Friendly and relaxed Guild.

What we are looking for:
    1. Active players who are friendly and willing to communicate. Communication helps with strategy, team building, and makes the experience more enjoyable.

Anyone interested is encouraged to contact us, no matter what your level or gp is.

The ways to contact the Guild Leader are;
    LINE ID: asheratreus
    Ally Invite Code: 643-391-864
    https://swgoh.gg/u/asheratreus/
  • I have 1 spot open in the Marianas Trench Guild. We're an active but casual guild. There is no policing because there is no need. Folks just play daily and we have zero drama. Some chat regularly, some not so much. The spot is available because we just had somebody who decided to stop playing GOH.

2 HAAT per week
    3 HPTIT per week
    Right around 90-92MIL+ GP
    We maintain a LINE chat group for posts/hints
    We encourage folks to register on swgoh.gg
    30-32 stars in territory wars (depending on who is sober enough to play)
    Raid run at set times, 24 hour zero damage registration.
    Raids are all free-for all at raid time.

We're looking for a player with 1.7MIL+ GP (we've all suffered the same).

Message me direct on the forum or via LINE (LINE id AlpineCanuck).
  • Brian_Harfeld_1
    161 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Join one of the guilds in the Zylos Vendetta community! Three guilds !

Guild requirements:

Zylos Vendetta 1 (50M GP) and Zylos Vendetta 2 (35M GP):
    750k GP
    400 tickets per day
    Discord and swgoh.gg required.

Zylos Vendetta 3 (15M GP):
    250k GP
    300 tickets per day
    Discord and swgoh.gg required.

All guilds requires your participation in guild events like TB/TW.

Raids:
    ZV1+2 runs HC Rancor 3 times a week, and 2 NAAT a week. ZV1 runs HAAT week 50.
    For raids in ZV1 a zero damage rule applies for all raids (exept HAAT).
    For raids in ZV2 a zero damage rule applies for Rancor raids.
    ZV3 runs T5 Rancor and NAAT
    For raids in ZV3 - damage is allowed from start

Friendly guilds, and all three is rapidly progressing!

We can take in individuals or smaller guilds

Guild leader:

Falen Lacer, 885-328-198

Mail: zylos.vendetta@gmail.com
    Discord: Falen Lacer#6955
    Post edited by Brian_Harfeld_1 on
  • 2vvt4w1.jpg

Discord Server @ https://discord.gg/Zv9ZJvS Ally Code: 692-989-614
  • Greetings,
    What are we seeking:
    Thanks, IronBorg
  • Blood Saber Legion is the brand new developmental guild in the Legion alliance. We currently have about 20 open spots and are looking to start hpit in the next couple days. We accept players of all levels (and if you outgrow our guild you can move into one of our more advanced guilds!) We will take in individual players or small guilds.
    https://discord.gg/MG6HJsH
    - link will drop you to our recruiting channel, speak up and myself or another officer will respond.
    Hope to see you guys soon!
  • Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 44 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment but very close to haat (5% left in p3 last time) . Level 85 only please. We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We have discord but it is not mandatory. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • Someone Else's Problem a new guild is now recruiting currently 25/50. We are a CST based guild and are looking for players level range 70-85 with a GP of 300,000+ but are flexible if you will be active and always looking to improve. We are aiming to do heroic Rancor and nAAT with the primary focus on starting and completing HAAT as soon as possible. Rancor will be done 3x a week we have a zero damage rule for the first 24hrs so people can get on the scoreboard than free for all after the 24hrs since launch. NAAT is free for all as soon as its launched. TB we will try to complete as much as possible on the first done and gauge our progress from there. We require 600 done daily but are flexible as we know real life comes first as long as you give a warning you will be ok. Help is always provided for Rancor, AAT, TB, GW, Ships or Arena. I am an experienced player who comes from a guild completing HAAT regularly and is obtaining 30+ stars in TB and provide help whenever needed. If this sounds like it might be the place for you my ally code is 789-449-765 hope to hear from you soon.

I realize that most core members don't want to leave "their" guild -- but think about it, you literally lose nothing except the name of the guild. All of your current friends/teammates will still play together and grow stronger, your new guildmates aren't going to tell you how or when to play, and we can all get the sweet rewards of being a larger guild.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    edited
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Greetings,
    What are we seeking:
    Thanks, IronBorg