Reyia's Diary

Replies

• @Reyia Your team is the only team in the top 10 right now that I can't attack and beat. Great job!!!!
    FTB
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Adding u now u should be able use Poggle let me know if problems I have him leading in few of this gear events if u want any others in lead mode let me know can switch
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    Reyia wrote: »
    @Bryan1986 I fought your team just before for the first time after u changed lead to Barriss. Your Dooku stunned my Poe so I couldn't taunt as first move. My GS was the first to move, one Swarm and your Lumi died. I focussed on your Kit fisto next, he countered many times till he died. The rest was easy and I still had entire team standing till the end.

I attacked your droid team today to see if I could beat it. (When I was still rank 1) and I couldn't beat it. Great synergy you have there.

Really? What happened when u attacked? Which went first, Poe? Then which droid and who did they attack? Just curious how the AI controls my team.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    @Reyia Your team is the only team in the top 10 right now that I can't attack and beat. Great job!!!!

Thanks!!! It's going to get tough soon with the new Jedi meta, so I'm building up my QGJ as a first step.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Jabba wrote: »
    Adding u now u should be able use Poggle let me know if problems I have him leading in few of this gear events if u want any others in lead mode let me know can switch

Sure I'll let u know. Sometimes it bugs out in the allies choices and it only show two * low geared characters.
  • Reyia wrote: »
    @Bryan1986 I fought your team just before for the first time after u changed lead to Barriss. Your Dooku stunned my Poe so I couldn't taunt as first move. My GS was the first to move, one Swarm and your Lumi died. I focussed on your Kit fisto next, he countered many times till he died. The rest was easy and I still had entire team standing till the end.

I attacked your droid team today to see if I could beat it. (When I was still rank 1) and I couldn't beat it. Great synergy you have there.

Really? What happened when u attacked? Which went first, Poe? Then which droid and who did they attack? Just curious how the AI controls my team.

Poe went first. Then GS next. Not sure of the others....but all your droids and gs focused their attacks on my healer first....they seemed to hit one unit at a time. Good defense
    FTB
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    I finished 1st yesterday would share screenshot but no idea how it's been tough for droids on my server all droid teams that are usually in top 20 run different usually switch Poggle lead . I have done few test and here's how I was able reclaim 1st. May seem funny but arena feels like GW for me now which is good thing I adjust my line up according to there's. qui gon teams are toughest need use Poggle lead geo Ig 88 dookoo Poe tricky dookoo stuns 1 for me always enemy sometimes 2 if lucky that happens it's over. Let me get to point in full developed server like mine full droid teams can't beat the top 7* high speed meta but I run Poggle geo Ig 88 mix in 7* lumi 5* qui gon full geared for speed lead at times and it works 5 * dookoo for just his opening stuns Poe on occasion but not much now we have to adjust it seems to meta but don't quit on your droids yet level 80 give 50 Per turn meter on hk lead maybe gets use back in there but 1 thing I know for sure you need Poggle 1000 per to have any chance with droids with out speed up were way too slow sorry for the bad news but games still fun I got 1 again yesterday and have the Jedi meta almost done 2 wks will be ready for 7 star yoda
  • Jabba wrote: »
    I finished 1st yesterday would share screenshot but no idea how it's been tough for droids on my server all droid teams that are usually in top 20 run different usually switch Poggle lead . I have done few test and here's how I was able reclaim 1st. May seem funny but arena feels like GW for me now which is good thing I adjust my line up according to there's. qui gon teams are toughest need use Poggle lead geo Ig 88 dookoo Poe tricky dookoo stuns 1 for me always enemy sometimes 2 if lucky that happens it's over. Let me get to point in full developed server like mine full droid teams can't beat the top 7* high speed meta but I run Poggle geo Ig 88 mix in 7* lumi 5* qui gon full geared for speed lead at times and it works 5 * dookoo for just his opening stuns Poe on occasion but not much now we have to adjust it seems to meta but don't quit on your droids yet level 80 give 50 Per turn meter on hk lead maybe gets use back in there but 1 thing I know for sure you need Poggle 1000 per to have any chance with droids with out speed up were way too slow sorry for the bad news but games still fun I got 1 again yesterday and have the Jedi meta almost done 2 wks will be ready for 7 star yoda

Bro. Please tell me the best Jedi Meta team. I finally have every character unlocked. What is the best composition in the game??
    FTB
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    im not sure if I'm honest there's a lot that's very good but with bad ai can be beat I'm underdog running 2k lower than most to get my ranks now before droids in attack was a easy win now have to really look at what your fighting and try match speed and turns My qui gon almost 6 * geared only reason I'm holding rank now . I run 7* Poggle 7* Ig 88 7* Geo 5* yoda 5* Dookoo 7* Lumi 5* Poe benched Ig 86 hk 47. mixing and matching them in according to battle why the low stars in there well wasn't planned need the speed and turn Dookoo against new meta guaranteed stun. I believe got off track with question but to answer any team can be beat if that mix took 1st yesterday on top heavy all qui gon leaderboard speed mix. I watch Jedi Master ailan on you tube he has every Jedi fully done about and records gw everyday just uses Jedi ha s problems like rest us loses rank everyday fights his way back to 1 rank explains meta as plays should checkout a lot of game knowledge shared. The meta is Speed really just as always but now speed leader works in arena which is way it always should of been makes us redo our math and adjust. All teams beatable remember with bad ai and rng before just had Poe coin flip now maybe battle relys on multiple coin flips having said all of this from all I have seen Qui gon lead Yoda Dooku Geonosian soldier lumi would be pretty tough 4 toons go before Poe even moves if see him just focus him down why lumi 138 speed with qui gon lead she gets a heal off now at times . I'm not sure helped you or confused but there's many good options and no one comp truly dominates all can be beat put any 5 with 143 speed together and dominate but the 3 right now I believe absolutely have to have for this meta qui gon dookoo Geonosian . I was preparing for yoda so luckily will have most of mix done to 7* 2 wks but competing now and game is more fun if honest love my droids hoping level 80 brings them back hk gives 50 turn mtr then long post sorry not intended hope helps
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Sorry Reyia for the long post but really was a complicated question lol
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member

Poe went first. Then GS next. Not sure of the others....but all your droids and gs focused their attacks on my healer first....they seemed to hit one unit at a time. Good defense

Poe went first? Great, I wanted him to go first so that he could protect my droids for two turns while they mortally wound the enemy squad. Focus firing is great, so they could eliminate a threat such as a damage dealer or a healer first.
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    *edited*.. irrelevant because I didn't realize there were 6 pages on this thread... what a diary =P
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member

It's easy to share a screen shot. If u have an iOS device press the home button at the same time as the on/off button and it will take an screenshot. Then u need to upload it online. The easiest way is to use what I use- Imgur. Search for the app on appstore, download it, make an account and u r set for image uploads.

GW to me seems like arena and vice versa. Just need to make adjustments according to what u r dealt. QGJ teams are the best at the moment, no contest. The speed is just a killer, pardon the pun. I know, for a fully mature server the previous ruler which are droid teams are no more. Most are replaced by the Jedi speed team lead by QGJ. It seems that I need to farm Poogle. I was torn between Lumi and him as I need Lumi for GW and Jedi event. For the moment I'll just focus on staring HK47 to 7* as I've already farmed IG88 to 7*.

I'm also building a Jedi team. QGJ is on the works and I'm farming Mace up in cantina. Later on I'll work on Poe to 7*. Ahsoka sadly needs to wait, and JKG will be one of the last to be starred.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    oTradeMark wrote: »
    *edited*.. irrelevant because I didn't realize there were 6 pages on this thread... what a diary =P

@oTradeMark
    Lol I was writing a reply to your post about 20000 in a server then I saw the quote change to edit. Yes that's right there is no 'pause' in the game. If someone just abandon the game and come back a month later the top ranks would already be level 70 and that person would still be the level left before the departure.

Would be better just creating a new account like I did. As u can read it only took like 20 days to reach level 60 and top ranks. Not hard at all. And yes it's now six pages long! It does take a while to load as it's images heavy but a picture is worth a thousand words!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Sorry Reyia for the long post but really was a complicated question lol

@Jabba
    Just write naturally like u do. I like to read your answers, and some questions need more than just a sentence :-P
    im not sure if I'm honest there's a lot that's very good but with bad ai can be beat I'm underdog running 2k lower than most to get my ranks now before droids in attack was a easy win now have to really look at what your fighting and try match speed and turns My qui gon almost 6 * geared only reason I'm holding rank now . I run 7* Poggle 7* Ig 88 7* Geo 5* yoda 5* Dookoo 7* Lumi 5* Poe benched Ig 86 hk 47. mixing and matching them in according to battle why the low stars in there well wasn't planned need the speed and turn Dookoo against new meta guaranteed stun. I believe got off track with question but to answer any team can be beat if that mix took 1st yesterday on top heavy all qui gon leaderboard speed mix. I watch Jedi Master ailan on you tube he has every Jedi fully done about and records gw everyday just uses Jedi ha s problems like rest us loses rank everyday fights his way back to 1 rank explains meta as plays should checkout a lot of game knowledge shared. The meta is Speed really just as always but now speed leader works in arena which is way it always should of been makes us redo our math and adjust. All teams beatable remember with bad ai and rng before just had Poe coin flip now maybe battle relys on multiple coin flips having said all of this from all I have seen Qui gon lead Yoda Dooku Geonosian soldier lumi would be pretty tough 4 toons go before Poe even moves if see him just focus him down why lumi 138 speed with qui gon lead she gets a heal off now at times . I'm not sure helped you or confused but there's many good options and no one comp truly dominates all can be beat put any 5 with 143 speed together and dominate but the 3 right now I believe absolutely have to have for this meta qui gon dookoo Geonosian . I was preparing for yoda so luckily will have most of mix done to 7* 2 wks but competing now and game is more fun if honest love my droids hoping level 80 brings them back hk gives 50 turn mtr then long post sorry not intended hope helps

Droids power rating is lower than usual and it does help in GW. Lower power means facing less monstrous teams. In my main server the leader-board is now filled with QGJ lead teams. I formally retired my Phasma team as I suffered a horrible death while battling a Jawa and Datcha team lead by QGJ. Before even I could move I already suffered casualties. My team was Phasma lead, Kylo Ren, Poe, IG88, and QGJ. Now I changed to QGJ lead, Lumi, Poe, Kylo, and Phasma. Seems to be holding rank as I'm still rank 2 at prize giving time without doing any arena battle. In my alt I'm still rank 1. Didn't have to do anything and I still have four matches left lol. No need to do crystal refreshes these days :smiley:

I'm bringing my GS up in my main and one day hopefully I can 7* Rey and Dooku. I have a few chromium toons but all are level one. About three dozen of my characters are still level one. The credit crunch is real.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    18 February 2016

Dear Diary, I was so lucky today!! I pulled a full character from a chromium data card!! Usually it's just shards but on this day a complete character! It was non other than the trend setter QGJ! As I've already unlocked him through the Jedi apprentice and master bundle I received shards instead. I was able to complete Yoda till tier 4 but had to stop short of unlocking him as I didn't have enough 5* Jedi's in my team.

Advice: if u have never bought chromium before do save crystals and buy a single one. It will be a full character. I did that for both my main and alt and both got a full character.

Today's login rewards is one single training droid. Come on CG u can do better than that!
    n11N2dE.png

My lucky pull from a single chromium!
    AKPXJ4M.png
    sU08F6y.png

A shard for Ahsoka too! One step closer to five star.
    rKinx85.png

Completed stage 4 hard battles today.
    G8FanWU.png

Achievement unlocked- Battle Hardened.
    BActDg4.png

Mk5 keypad gear extraction complete. Initializing build sequence. Build successful.
    eWHCCKT.png
    IbTuGTC.png
    EdSOFgc.png

I had to farm 20 of those implants for JC's upgrade.
    pp5kuK9.png
    pIfK4s1.png
    eoeK1i5.png

QGJ got upgraded to tier VI. He's looking more handsome now.
    FMb29Ih.png
    zZvgUnF.png

GW was quite easy for me today.
    VlFFPth.png
    scpzsLJ.png

Received rank 2 rewards.
    hHHNM0g.png

Today's top 20.
    wSLsRhW.png
    B7VHo7M.png
    9h5MxSB.png
    QXZi3JX.png
    OKEQXrs.png
    ACm20oN.png

Completed tier 4 Yoda event.
    KLoGMXM.png
    8oGDMcY.png

Rewards weren't too stingy.
    HQeV0kd.png

I had six Jedi's of at least 4*.
    pjePrJe.png

I was unable to continue to tier 5 to unlock Yoda :'(
    ocP1uR6.png

I used to play World of Warcraft and one of the most iconic hero released with Burning Crusade came to my mind. Illidan.
    dNvy4Jo.jpg?1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p73PZIDQuA

One of the most common lingo/slang on the forum is whales. I set out to once and for all clear the confusion about this word.

A whale is someone who buys lots of whale cards.
    U5C1vvF.jpg

And that concludes day 23 of my adventure in space o:)
    Post edited by Reyia on
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    My Jedis be done by next time yoda is out about 2 weeks after I have 4 star Rey almost 5 hard farming but would love her she wrecks and fast. I have a lot of options on Bench too just no resources patience I need but I'm fine really right now I'm 10 rank at moment striking range. I tryed my 5* qui Jon for hell of it at was surprised how well it worked that extra tier 1 speed in beginning battle all I needed 5* yoda at times to he's usable in some. I like this a lot fun but miss the droids but WAIT we may have grievous next update which next Thursday link in here from Jesse suggests all we need is a speed leaDer with 4 light sabers fingers crossed there's hope lol. Poggle is a must most versatile toon boost them weak Jedi of mine plus with Geo damage unreal with Poggle lead seen 13k. Games fun and what's funny is Poe never needed a nerf he's dead fast these days goes show people should wait til games complete to cry far nerfs who knows what 80 brings us gear boost etc who knows qui gon may suck then.Anyway stopping now enjoy can't wait see next update.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Yea credits are real problem for me now I need over 3 mil jc ready for 7 Barris ready for 6 Ashoka ready for 6 multiple others would love work but I'm broke. Hope Greivous rumor next Thursday real and has speed lead for droids. Like game better now though speed leader working gives endless options now seeing more comps and challenge far better than Poe coin flip. Ackbar rebel team could be op right now I'm not that whale to build though just lil guppy here he gives like 23 speed to. Come on Thursday can't wait
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    My Jedis be done by next time yoda is out about 2 weeks after I have 4 star Rey almost 5 hard farming but would love her she wrecks and fast. I have a lot of options on Bench too just no resources patience I need but I'm fine really right now I'm 10 rank at moment striking range. I tryed my 5* qui Jon for hell of it at was surprised how well it worked that extra tier 1 speed in beginning battle all I needed 5* yoda at times to he's usable in some. I like this a lot fun but miss the droids but WAIT we may have grievous next update which next Thursday link in here from Jesse suggests all we need is a speed leaDer with 4 light sabers fingers crossed there's hope lol. Poggle is a must most versatile toon boost them weak Jedi of mine plus with Geo damage unreal with Poggle lead seen 13k. Games fun and what's funny is Poe never needed a nerf he's dead fast these days goes show people should wait til games complete to cry far nerfs who knows what 80 brings us gear boost etc who knows qui gon may suck then.Anyway stopping now enjoy can't wait see next update.

In 2 weeks I would not still be able to complete the Jedi event as I won't have five seven stars by then. I'm working on my main arena team first and the current character I'm working on is GS. Currently a 6* with gear 8, farming his 2 remaining gear- 20 mkii and 50 mkiii. That would take ages considering the drop rate.

I just fought a team Lumi lead, Sid, Daka, GS, and Poggle. Wow the damage buff from Poggle is incredible! Two heroes got one shotted and I couldn't even kill Daka who keeps reviving! That's a bug confirmed by a dev on reddit, she should not be able to revive herself, only allies.

Lol people just cry for nerfs when they don't know how to play. See the countless nerf Dooku, Dooku is OP threads? He's like one of the most balanced character- just need to play around his weakness.

Next update is coming next week. A brand new character is being added and a few changes made. Wonder if it would make IG100 viable??
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Yea credits are real problem for me now I need over 3 mil jc ready for 7 Barris ready for 6 Ashoka ready for 6 multiple others would love work but I'm broke. Hope Greivous rumor next Thursday real and has speed lead for droids. Like game better now though speed leader working gives endless options now seeing more comps and challenge far better than Poe coin flip. Ackbar rebel team could be op right now I'm not that whale to build though just lil guppy here he gives like 23 speed to. Come on Thursday can't wait

I need one million credit to 7* my JC and 500k to six Sid. I don't know how I can 7* QGJ, GS, Poe, Luke, Mace, Barriss, JKG, Dooku, etc. I spend most of my crystals buying credit megapacks and they only give 525k credits. Being unable to complete impossible GW in my main account causes a great credits shortage. After spending over a thousand dollars there I still feel so weak, can't even complete GW. So sad.
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    C0VGpDx.jpg

What comp would you guys use with these toons? As you can see, my Tie pilot is growing. Got him to 6 star. I am at a loss what to use....should I get my Phasma, Tie, and Ren in the game to take advantage of the First order advantage and synergy??? My Secura is also 6 star now. I know I can make a good team with every toon unlocked, but I need some good advice. My droids aren't maxed....Hk-47 is 5 star, 86 is 7 star, and 88 5 star. I'm at a loss what to do next
    FTB
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    I would run qui gon kit fisto Geonosian Leia kylo should be able handle anything I wish I had that comp ready I'm jealous lol would finish dookoo you will need him abit now for stun but depending who your fighting Imagundi is good as well qui gon lead skill gives u 3 characters who goes before Poe so easily handle that Leia boosts whole teams crits plus she's a assassin against me at times hate dying from her triple shot thingy when she's stealthed geo I'm sure needs no explanation pure assassin kit fisto not sure on speed but high health and has counter kylo will wreck enemy be good for sure you have great mix nice work
  • Reyia wrote: »
    oTradeMark wrote: »

@oTradeMark
    Lol I was writing a reply to your post about 20000 in a server then I saw the quote change to edit. Yes that's right there is no 'pause' in the game. If someone just abandon the game and come back a month later the top ranks would already be level 70 and that person would still be the level left before the departure.

Would be better just creating a new account like I did. As u can read it only took like 20 days to reach level 60 and top ranks. Not hard at all. And yes it's now six pages long! It does take a while to load as it's images heavy but a picture is worth a thousand words!

I like it, keep up the Diary entries! I just came to the thread late so I didn't realize it was already 6 pages long.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Giodude2000
    240 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Hi Guys, been a busy couple of days so have not been able to respond or keep up with the blog updates.

Far out @Bryan1986, you have had some of the best pulls I have ever read! So jealous!!

Sounds like your team is pretty rock solid @Reyia, especially from what Bryan is saying. Makes me regret not buying that droid pack, definitely one of the better value for money packs out there. Ah well, I have only bought the dark side starter pack for this account so keen to keep it ftp and see how far I can go and how well I can keep up. I have been able to get to 4th the past two days without forking out for refreshes so pretty proud of that.

I was going for a first order team long term, have heard pretty good things about Phasma, FOO, FOTP, Kylo and various 5th toons. Was considering swapping out Sid for Kylo for extra HP still with chance for healing block. Medium term I was aiming for Phasma, Kylo, QGJ, Poe and GS but you guys have given me pause to think. I am still a way off 7* GS so have some time before making a decision.
  • Jabba wrote: »
    I would run qui gon kit fisto Geonosian Leia kylo should be able handle anything I wish I had that comp ready I'm jealous lol would finish dookoo you will need him abit now for stun but depending who your fighting Imagundi is good as well qui gon lead skill gives u 3 characters who goes before Poe so easily handle that Leia boosts whole teams crits plus she's a assassin against me at times hate dying from her triple shot thingy when she's stealthed geo I'm sure needs no explanation pure assassin kit fisto not sure on speed but high health and has counter kylo will wreck enemy be good for sure you have great mix nice work

Thank you bro. I have been pretty hesitant on who to upgrade next. It is so slow on ability mats. I watch YouTube videos where people will have 400-500 blue and green mats. How TF do they get all of those? I need some purple mats like crazy. I can do Cantina all day and usually get 0-1 purple mat. I wish buying ability mats is an option.....if that was the case, I could really get Kylo, QGJ, and GS up to par. Right now my GS is 3,3,3 abilities. Kylo is at 5,4,3,3. QGJ is 4,5,3,3. Really need some purple mats. I can't get them from Galaxy wars because I can't beat it. Even with all my character, Galaxy wars seems impossible for me to beat. I am facing 7 star, lvl 70 teams from battle one forward. It's rediculous. @reyia. I finished 2nd in Squad arena today. You were in first position, but I didn't attack you. Instead I killed sky walkers father. He has an easy comp to beat.
    FTB
  • If I had Poe leveled up, I would definitely take advantage of Darth Maul....his AOE is NO JOKE. I can use it once and almost completely kill a Jedi team when he follows Leias critical up. I can imagine if he also had Poes buff and expose, he would be relentless. Just a thought. I am gonna get QGJ to 7 star soon via cantina and also get him to lvl VII gear. I guess I will get GS up after that. Gonna take Jabbas advice. Guess my team will be:

QGJ (L)
    Kit Fisto
    GS
    Kylo
    Leia

I figure with the speed and 2 counter characters and all big hitters, a healer won't be necessary
    FTB
  • Any additional thoughts from anyone?
    FTB
  • Btw...I also have Ashoka and JC 7 star. So they could be in the pic as well....
    FTB
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member

Thank you bro. I have been pretty hesitant on who to upgrade next. It is so slow on ability mats. I watch YouTube videos where people will have 400-500 blue and green mats. How TF do they get all of those? I need some purple mats like crazy. I can do Cantina all day and usually get 0-1 purple mat. I wish buying ability mats is an option.....if that was the case, I could really get Kylo, QGJ, and GS up to par. Right now my GS is 3,3,3 abilities. Kylo is at 5,4,3,3. QGJ is 4,5,3,3. Really need some purple mats. I can't get them from Galaxy wars because I can't beat it. Even with all my character, Galaxy wars seems impossible for me to beat. I am facing 7 star, lvl 70 teams from battle one forward. It's rediculous. @reyia. I finished 2nd in Squad arena today. You were in first position, but I didn't attack you. Instead I killed sky walkers father. He has an easy comp to beat.

Hey I see all level 70s early too complete everyday you have far better roster than mine. I run 3 healers with Geo and a Poggle can survive with heals ready and reset for next . Team instinct has a video of gw lumi Barris jc jaws think fives was enlighting for me can get through easy now. I maybe have retreat average 5 times. Check that out you sound like me I watch Jedi ailan on you tube read Reddit team instinct is a good read to. You will need them 15 shards a day for shard shop currency for Greivous .
  • Sweet brother. Thank you for the advice!!
    FTB