Rey (Jedi Training) Strategy Guide

Replies

• I guess I missed a point somewhere but to me, she looked fantastic. I can't imagine what she can do with a good resistance team.
  • snarzenal wrote: »
    Um...what am I missing?

As far as I can see, Jedi Rey is every bit as good as Comm.Luke.
    She is the lead to Resistance as CLS is to the Rebels.
    Rey might actually be better than CLS if you already have a good resistance team.

Not even close! she's a step down on leadership bigtime to Finn. Did your notice she was doing similar damage to R2? Her specials have a 5 turn cooldown. So use outside of a resistance team is questionable. It's shockingly underwhelming in fact.
  • You are all underestimating her power.
  • This is all they can show prerelease of the movie. Wait until Friday next week once the movie is released. Again her training is incomplete. There is a reason Luke is shown in the trailer alone in the cockpit of the Falcon.
  • J_Starseed
    325 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    You are all underestimating her power.

She's not a bad toon. She's a solid toon. No place in the meta though. Except maybe with people who don't have enough speed to beat gk/Zarris teams. Which is annoying but already very beatable.
  • Putnam
    194 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    She’s a tank, that’s not supposed to be hit, and doesn’t have a taunt. She’s a silly character

Why wouldn’t they make her an attacker, give her stronger damage output, and just give her an increase in survivability
  • Putnam wrote: »
    She’s a tank, that’s not supposed to be hit, and doesn’t have a taunt. She’s a silly character

Pretty much agreed
  • J_Starseed
    325 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    She should at least daze on her basic.... Or something
  • snarzenal
    316 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    J_Starseed wrote: »
    snarzenal wrote: »
    Um...what am I missing?

Rey might actually be better than CLS if you already have a good resistance team.

Not even close! she's a step down on leadership bigtime to Finn. Did your notice she was doing similar damage to R2? Her specials have a 5 turn cooldown. So use outside of a resistance team is questionable. It's shockingly underwhelming in fact.

I guess it’s only opinion at this point but, when I get her and put her with my Resistance team crushing everything in my path, I don’t want to see you posting “rey needs nerfing” on these boards.
    Um...what am I missing?

I guess it’s only opinion at this point but, when I get her and put her with my Resistance team crushing everything in my path, I don’t want to see you posting “rey needs nerfing” on these boards.

That’s not going to happen because we’ve watched gameplay and her kit is wet noodle
  • this dont will happen but i wish you still good luck ;)
    Um...what am I missing?

I'm still going to finish the vets and get her. But I probably won't be in a hurry to use her.
    Um...what am I missing?

That’s not going to happen because we’ve watched gameplay and her kit is wet noodle

There's nothing heroic about her kit. Not sure there's a resistance toon that she'd be better than to put her in on my resistance team.
    Um...what am I missing?

I remember watching prerelease gameplay about how NS didn’t have a place in the meta arena because they stunk on D, weren’t and elite GW team (back when it mattered), and wouldn’t do as well as existing teams in raids. All of that was incorrect.
  • J_Starseed wrote: »
    Putnam wrote: »
    Um...what am I missing?

There's nothing heroic about her kit. Not sure there's a resistance toon that she'd be better than to put her in on my resistance team.

I guess it means I could save R2 for another team in territory wars.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    This is all they can show prerelease of the movie. Wait until Friday next week once the movie is released. Again her training is incomplete. There is a reason Luke is shown in the trailer alone in the cockpit of the Falcon.

So...you think they will reduce her cooldowns after the movie is released or something?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    I think ZZeb will knock her in one shot or two:). She will be pain to deal with but like a Ashoka Fulcrum, the last one to deal with. Or maybe first by blowing her into the sky with Imperial Probe Droid:). How fast she could be?
  • Wonder how many carbantis she will need....400?
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Wonder how many carbantis she will need....400?

500 and 450 droid callers.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Seems like spy vs spy with new kylo. I do agree this level of power is not worth the price.
  • Snooze135 wrote: »
    Yah it's likely she'll be riding the bench for the foreseeable future after I unlock her on Friday next week..... Funny to be saying that about a "Heroes Journey Character"

i couldn't agree more, a tank that doesn't taunt :( she's not bad but she's nothing special, i hope i'm wrong
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    Looks average. A solid replacement for my Resistance Pilot? Yep. But I'm not spending the $30 to get the Smugglers now. She's honestly not that good. I was hoping she would make my Resistance Arena viable, but doesn't look that way defensively. I'll get her next time around and use her in raids. BUT WHAT ABOUT "Starkiller Base Rey" AS SEEN IN THE CANTINA NODE? Why isn't she playable!? (And Embo!!!!)

Were most likely getting a rey from each movie and you want two reys from the same movie??

Why not? We got 2 Hans from the same movie.
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I have mixed feelings about her kit. She needs some expose on hit!
  • Can't find this post anymore? It's been hidden? What?!
  • Can't find this post anymore? It's been hidden? What?!
  • J_Starseed
    325 posts Member
    edited December 2017
  • Moved to arena and character strategy! What!!!!
    Can't find this post anymore? It's been hidden? What?!

This is not the quote you are looking for
    Can't find this post anymore? It's been hidden? What?!

But honestly...it's right here
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    anonim wrote: »
    Snooze135 wrote: »
    Yah it's likely she'll be riding the bench for the foreseeable future after I unlock her on Friday next week..... Funny to be saying that about a "Heroes Journey Character"

i couldn't agree more, a tank that doesn't taunt :( she's not bad but she's nothing special, i hope i'm wrong

Seriously? We're still complaining about tanks that don't taunt?

Zeb, Mace, Plo Koon, Teebo, Fives, IG-100, Jedi Knight Guardian, Mob Enforcer, Gar Saxon, B2.

Edit: Old Ben didn't taunt before his rework, either.