Zeta. safest, worst, most fun and best.

What are the best zetas of each stated above.
Safest: Kylo, vader, r2, Finn, cody? all have very good places
Worst: this is more of a question. whats the worst zeta you have done and either regret or dont use anymore or was underwhelming compared to other zetas you have done
most fun: i have heard the Finn zeta makes resistance super fun. My thrawn zeta on the unique is also very fun. also the zeta on tarkins unique.
Best: best for me was thrawns unique. took my team to the top 5 of the arena.

Replies

• wow is Thrawn zeta so useful? i mean, when u face thrawn u ll just want avoid hitting him when he is under fracture effect, i don t see how it can be so life changing.

Most useful for me was r2, nil unique,

the ones i regret the most are Zarris and jyn L (never used them in arena.. i zetaed zarris too late)

most fun Zylo!
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Maul and Finn are both fun and useful. I have savage, Kylo and r2 also. They're all useful. I regret none of them. Savage is situationally useful of course, but for me it works for my arena as I use maul, savage, Kylo, palps, and dooku. I'd like to zeta dooku but I'm holding off to see what comes in the near future.
  • I have only done 2. Zinn and Zarris, dont regret either one. Zarris has help me hold up top in arena for quite some time and Zinn is just fun in GW and raids
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Safest: Zarris, Zader, Zylo, ZBoba, Zinn

Not Working For Me: ZLumi, ZRey, Zfotp, ZATF,

Suprisingly helpful under the right circumstances: ZTarkin, ZSid, Zphasma, Zyoda, Zdooku, ZQuigon

All around awesome: Zthrawn, zR2zD2

These are in my opinions based off of my teams, so what sucks for me might be amazing for you!
  • Mikepins
    102 posts Member
    I have zetad
    Vader boba kylo savage maul sid
    No regrets so far as I run a mix of them in arena

I have another waiting but unsure who to use
  • I have Maul, DN (unique), Savage, Finn, QGJ and Vader with 48 pieces sitting there waiting for clones when I get them leveled or the next awesome toon

Safest - Maul he makes GW a joke until last 2 nodes (with SA, EP, Thrawn, DN) can keep you top 20-50 in arena with right team (SA, DN, Savage, Sith Trooper) maybe higher depending on gear level and how good your shard is.

Worst - don't regret any of them yet but Savage is the least useful as I only need him in arena (but still great)

Most Fun - Finn I use Res on first GW node and then save them for hard GW nodes and going 20 times without other team going in Tank raids is so much fun

Best - Vader is extremely useful in raids and arena
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Safest - Kylo he's a great standalone toon and can singlehandedly win arena matches if RNG wrecks your team early.

I don't regret any of my zetas, but I would say my least impressive is zFotp.

Most fun - zVeers. I loved using Imp troopers in gw before I got his Zeta, but once he is Zeta-ed they become godlike. They have so many different toons to choose from so they never get boring like clones or FO and the Zeta is on Veers' unique so you can switch it up and try different leaders as well.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Didnt we have a massive thread like this a day ago ?

It was what zeta do u regret but results the same
    518 posts Member
    My first zeta went on Veers and as far as I'm concerned, I find him more fun than before.
    What you want to do is zeta your favorite chars, not the safest or useless one but the one you like to play with.
    Of course, Rey is not include in that as her zeta just give her daze... And she'll get replaced by lightsaber Rey as soon as the movie goes out.
  • LiamTheWise
    366 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    GabrHell wrote: »
    wow is Thrawn zeta so useful? i mean, when u face thrawn u ll just want avoid hitting him when he is under fracture effect, i don t see how it can be so life changing.

Most useful for me was r2, nil unique,

the ones i regret the most are Zarris and jyn L (never used them in arena.. i zetaed zarris too late)

most fun Zylo!

@GabrHell yes his unique is life changing. for 1 if ur avoiding him that is the corner stone to living longer and also his tenacity is 100% so you cant apply debuffs while he is slowly creeping at half speed.
    a lot of these players saying savage is only good in arena w a zeta. he can solo p1 of haat the same way zylo can just takes longer
  • K_mett1 wrote: »

Suprisingly helpful under the right circumstances: ZTarkin, ZSid, Zphasma, Zyoda, Zdooku, ZQuigon

These are in my opinions based off of my teams, so what sucks for me might be amazing for you!
    That's a lot of zetas!

I guess my next zeta will be Finn then... GW is taking more time for me to complete every day and I don't have a strong LS squad... maybe after that number crush will be my next one
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    K_mett1 wrote: »

That's a lot of zetas!

I guess my next zeta will be Finn then... GW is taking more time for me to complete every day and I don't have a strong LS squad... maybe after that number crush will be my next one

You won't regret it. My G11 Resistance squad hasn't lost a GW battle yet. They are all I use ;)
  • I have two zeta so far; Zody and thrawn unique. While I don't use zody in arena he is pretty fun in raids. Thrawn unique is fun with haat p3, allready soloed it once while at the 2. Time I had to stop since the raid ended ( it takes AGES) but it's pretty fun imo and also pretty useful in arena both the counterattack and tenacity part
  • The best is obviously QGJ's.
    Can you imagine any viable jedi team in arena withou it?
  • Gebuttersnaps
    478 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    The best is obviously QGJ's.

I think Phasma's is the best. I literally can't imagine a viable FO arena team without it..............Come to think of it the same could be said with Finn in a resistance squad.
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    best are kylo, even if he cant solo p1 anymore, nihilus unique, r2 bottom one, cody for tank and gw, i regret only maul, not because its bad or something, i was just too late to get on the sith "train" still good for gw. vader is ok if u can solo rancor with empire/sith team, if you have better teams for that, no more use of vader zeta...
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    No mentions of DT and/or Krennic here...anyone have experience?
  • exec79 wrote: »
    best are kylo, even if he cant solo p1 anymore, nihilus unique, r2 bottom one, cody for tank and gw, i regret only maul, not because its bad or something, i was just too late to get on the sith "train" still good for gw. vader is ok if u can solo rancor with empire/sith team, if you have better teams for that, no more use of vader zeta...

@exec79 he can still solo p1. U just have leave earlier. And try every time u can and then quit and start over. It takes 2 to 3 times long but u still can
  • Dryff wrote: »

@Dryff I am far away from a viable krennic but even so him I still might throw a zeta on dt
  • Dryff wrote: »

He was intended to counter the wiggs/chaze that is still good but there are too many none rebel teams now to make him super useful there. He's like rebel counter and a **** slow farm.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • The best is obviously QGJ's.

Gk team with gk lead is better
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    I have Zeta Death Trooper and I use Krennic DT combo in arena. No regrets about it. It is like a must for those two to be efective in Arena. Krenic cant be criticaly hit so he can survive counters on his aoe. I have also two zetas on Thrawn and both of them are good. Zeta on his unique is a must and zeta on his lead is something what I really love to have for a team. My tanks just dont die:). I also have zeta on Vader, that was my first zeta fully from fleet shipments and I think that was really good choice. I could perform quite well in Arena for some time. I wish to put zetas on Pheonix: Kanan, Zeb and Sabine. Just for fun and I would start to use them in Arena. I got bored of Empire and dark side.
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    K_mett1 wrote: »

I run a zlumi lead Yoda atf r2 and chopper squad in lstb. Super fun and does really good for me. You should try it sounds like you have all the characters. Would get use out of atf lumi.
    Post edited by ProximaB1_ on
  • Most useful by far Savage (can solo 2 Phases of Haat) R2 both and Jyn both

Safest R2's and Zavage good anywhere

Most fun Asajj(especially in tank p4 dealing absurd damage), Savage is just a beast, Jyn's leader is already super fun and with zeta the amount of protection K2 gains is uncanny.

Most Satisfying Jyn's unique. That feeling when Han shoots Jyn at the beginning of a battle and nothing happens and you realize you just made the wisest Zeta decision ever
  • Safest - r2d2 number crunch

Most fun - rad han zolo

Best - CLS it binds all things

Worst - zader
  • I accidently zetad my stormtrooper...........gg
  • Putnam wrote: »
    Safest - r2d2 number crunch

Most fun - rad han zolo

Best - CLS it binds all things

Worst - zader

While Zader is not the flavor of the day anymore, he is far from being the wost (lets talk Pao, Storm et al.)
    He will be great again when Wampa hits the Arena (if he eber does). He gets 5% Offense for every DOT present! +100%agains Rebels. Goodbye CLS i would say!
  • And I’m just sitting here with my droids watching all those beautifull zetas...