BB8 on December 8th

Replies

• kalidor wrote: »
    You'll need at least a 5* KRU to unlock bb8, and 7* to get bb8 to 7*. Is your KRU already that high in stars? If not, FOST is the way to go. But if you're just starting now, good luck :(

If his kru was 7* already, he'd have bb8 maxed lol
  • Jedi_Bane
    310 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Sobel wrote: »
    Sobel wrote: »
    How many years after Empire strikes back did we see Luke in game?

So we wont see Rey for a couple of years.

Cell phones weren't invented back when Empire Strikes back came out. Heck, I wasn't even born then

**** Im getting old...

I haven't watched A new Hope until after I saw TFA.

I thought A new Hope sucks. Such an old movie. I was suggested to watch Godfather and stuff like Grease or that Kevin Costner baseball movie. Old stuff ,man. My first Star Wars exposure is the Phantom Menace. It kittens really bad.

BLASPHEMY!
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Mythic event reversal means we take in a dark side unit and we fight a light side unit(s)?

Edit: nm, reading comprehension FTW...
  • Haplo
    183 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    Omega_S021 wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Even if I don’t get her... I hope she is the end of CLS... So. freaking. tired. of. him....

Don't be bitter. If she ends CLS, then the whine about Rey will start and continue the next few months. You will always find something to whine about. So.freakin.tired.of.______. there, ur template
    Sorry, I gotta take his side on this one. CLS is unashamedly broken, even by this game's standards. Though, if Rey ends CLS, she too will have to be unashamedly broken...

Wiggs destroys CLS, paired with Zarris, a solid tank and ZLeia and easy peasy

That team would be much better with cls instead of zleia or cls and og han instead of wiggs. Cls is better than any other single character and makes any team better.

Besides, almost any team can win on offense, a wiggs, zleia, and tank +1 team is a much better target than a cls, og han, thrawn, r2, and gk team.

• The topic tells it...
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    FOTP too, please and thanks lol
  • Something every player should follow is start farming all toons required for legendary events as soon as you see the requirements and then you won't have to worry about it the second time around
  • I'd pay $50 for 50 FOST shards. Yes i'm that desperate, and sick of farming those 3 nodes. Been farming since the last BB8 event.
  • Darksteel wrote: »
    I'd pay $50 for 50 FOST shards. Yes i'm that desperate, and sick of farming those 3 nodes. Been farming since the last BB8 event.
    Simply can't be true. In the same time I have farmed all Phoenix and FO..just have a plan people
    I'd pay $50 for 50 FOST shards. Yes i'm that desperate, and sick of farming those 3 nodes. Been farming since the last BB8 event.
    Simply can't be true. In the same time I have farmed all Phoenix and FO..just have a plan people

Phoenix is much different because the only one on a node is Sabine, the rest are all in shops, so that's not really the same. The FOST is not an easy farm, at least the FOTP is in the fleet every once in a while.
    Darksteel wrote: »

I started farming like a month ago and for last 2 weeks been refreshing the 3 nodes for last 2 weeks and im 10 shards from 7*. So that's like 6 weeks off farming.
  • The farm for these two characters has been absolutely brutal. Especially when you consider they are probably going to be throwaways after a couple more FO characters are introduced.
  • Syrup_Chugger3
    2171 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Darksteel wrote: »

That can be true, I've farmed FO since last bb8 as well, and am a few shy of 6* for FOST. From the nodes with no refreshes I've only gotten max 3 shards and with refreshes once like 7 shards, most of the time only 5 a day
  • AldaisKaroth
    147 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    FOST was very farmable. Drop rates are terrible, but I started farming him after the first BB-8 event and he’s been maxed for a few weeks, now. On top of that, he’s been available for a long time.
  • The droprates for fost are really horrible!
    I farmed him since last bb8 event!
    From 3 stars to 20/100
    Now I need “only” 80 shards.
    But droprates like 2-5 from 20-30 fights are kidding me!
    2 days ago I see some hope. The 699 FO pack.
    But it’s away now...
    Why???
  • I would not be shocked at all if the FO packs from the last BB8 event show up in store tomorrow. They have for every other Legendary event.
  • Don't worry, I'd bet a ferret that there will be a ton of packs to blow money on for first order toons to accompany the bb8 return. Get yer bank account ready
  • They removed the pack with the update! That sucks!
  • Kameleonic
    241 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Last time round my heavy investment of time into levelling up the FO team got me to 4* overall, so no BB8.

This time round have 3 of them at 7*, 1 at 6*, and that kitten FO Stormtrooper at 4*. That was heavy investment. In the past one month of investment I got 30 shards out of 65 for him. That is one per day.

Why so unbelievably stingy on the drops?

It’s not even a top character yet takes a tremendous amount of effort to level him up. I got Baze up faster, or even Chirrut.

Yet again, even with 7 days to go, the likelihood to get the FO Stormtrooper to 5* is very low.

Too much.
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • You may just have terrible luck friend. I had FOST at 3* last bb8. I started farming his two low level hard nodes daily in late October and now I have him at 75/85. Good luck in future farming!
  • Luck is the only thing here. Absolutely wasting my life on this.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    They knew this event was coming and adjusted the stores accordingly. Vets were placed in the 1st store and you could buy them with crystals. FOST was to be replaced with Kylo Unmasked of which only whales spent on shard packs to level. They gave 2 extra FO for you to level to avoid the FOST grind. BB-8 still locked behind a paywall.

Oh that $79 pack is available for 80 shards of each!
  • Buy shards with crystals? Not going to happen. Crystals are required for energy refreshes for the multitude of other characters.

You're missing the point: after thousands of energy spent on the FOS, the drop rate is extremely low: this equates to huge loss of time, and energy that could be invested elsewhere.

It’s far too arbitrary. If I spend as much time and effort as another player, or even more, our reward should be similar, not completely different.
  • Don´t worry... my toons are 7* but with 63k i dont defeat them
  • Wow... that's just terrible luck, mate...
    If you buy him, it will only cost around $100, although with your luck plan on $500+. It's fairly cheap for a mobile game. Mobile games used to cost $2 - $5, so I guess it's a bargain.
  • Yeah it’s a real problem. I had my fost at 4* last time have have farmed all three nodes every day and am only 25/100. No way I can close the gap in 8 days. Wish there was somewhere to buy his shards with crystals. I’d really like to get bb8 7*.

I just beat the last tier with a 59K power squad a few minutes ago, it's definitely doable at 63K. Keep trying and you'll get there.
  • Cooncoon
    228 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I have been farming him since first BB8 event... he does take long but I am about 30 away from 7*. Kylo Ren definitely should be harder to get than a puny stromtrooper
  • I wasnt able to unlock last time, FOST was 4*, since I prioritize him making daily the 15 attempts where you can farm him (which also allowed me to get FO shuttle btw). Surprisingly enough those nodes were rather generous and I could count on a solid 5 shards/day.
    I 7* him last week or so, tried the event and on second attempt got BB8 at 7*, just have to take him out first.

And I just use the 50 crystals refresh, my arena rank being in the 50-100.

Just put your best mods on them and you should be ready for it. I just beat it with 60k power, no zeta, only 3 omega on them.
This discussion has been closed.