The key to Ai

Tman
257 posts Member
If complaining about the Ai and not having true PvP was some kind of money maker 95% of the people on the forum would be rich. But through my dumb intellect I have found a gem.( Don't worry I'm not a total ****. There is a TL:DR thing at the end)

Does anybody remember ESPN Football 2K5. Now you may asking how this relate, but sit down whippersnapper, Grandpa needs to finish his Story. This game had a cool feature called V.I.P. It Would track a players tendencies and play with these tendencies.

"I see where your going with this," I hear you say, "Your proposing that the Ai follows a certain players tendencies. But you forgot something, this feature applies to Arena,Territory War, Galactic War, and Ship Arena. Huh your stupid brain forgot about events,challenges, Territory Battles, raids, Light, Dark, and Cantina Battles." No, I have not forgotten these, as stated from my home just now. And my answer is... [cricket] [cricket] [cricket].

That's right I don't have an answer. But isn't it better to have fixed Ai for 4 areas than none.

TL;DR: Make Ai follow players tendencies to improve itself.
I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.

some have said, it seems almost intentional that the AI isn't that good
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    moved to correct sub forum.

some have said, it seems almost intentional that the AI isn't that good

That's my feelings. It generates more competition so people spend more crystals to refresh in arena and keep spending to try to get ahead so they don't drop so much on defense. I hate this design, but it is what it is.

The AI always tries to buff during buff immunity. Tanks taunting is perhaps the most glaring of this, and to me seems pretty easy to program so I am convinced the AI is intentionally bad.