771 posts Member
edited July 2018
Delete this post, no longer in use
Post edited by Zaraos on

Replies

• Diditallforthewookie
    60 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Thanks for the introduction Zaraos! Hello all, they call me Wookie and I'm the leader of FNC. The SE Alliance is growing and, as such, looking to build the next generation of force users. Feel free to contact either of us for invites and further details. My ally code is 322-743-253 and my discord is Wookie#7080. Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield soon!!!

https://swgoh.gg/u/ididitallforthewookie/collection/
    Post edited by Diditallforthewookie on
  • Feel free to ask questions here as well. The only silly question is the one not asked.
  • Im interested in joining, just started playing on a new account after being away from the game about 1 year. My allycode is: 456-392-126
  • Ez0ghul wrote: »
    Im interested in joining, just started playing on a new account after being away from the game about 1 year. My allycode is: 456-392-126

We would be happy to have you dude, just sent you a pm!
  • Thanks, ill join after reset.
  • I accepted your ally request and just waiting for you to come available to send the guild invite.
  • Diditallforthewookie
    60 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Everybody W ang Chung tonight!!!
  • Diditallforthewookie
    60 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Alright, busy week. We have a bunch of new members.....Welcome all!!! But it's not over and we are still filling the ranks. We've got more coming in over the next few days and you could be one of them. New players encouraged!!! Our goals are to get you started and a solid foundation to fast track you to 1M GP. Curious? Drop us a line using the info above. Looking forward to talking to you soon.
  • Update: 15 of 50 and growing. Get in now while we have spots open!!!
  • Let's here from some of our new members. Post it up all!!!
  • I joined a couple of days ago, great and friendly guild, we will soon do our first heroic raid so hurry up and join already! :)
  • Thanks for those kind words brother. We're gald to have you! We are currently sitting at 19 and growing fast! Join today while we still have openings and lets get working on your account together!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Amazing progress over the past few days we now have 20+ members in this guild, over 100 loyal and dedicated members on our discord and amazing growth in all of our guilds that is showing no signs of slowing down. Join an amazing team today!
  • Zaraos, Check your inbox please. I have been trying to get in touch with you. Tyvm.
  • May I be of assistance sir?
  • Ran two mergers this week and we are now full. Thanks to all. This add is, as of now, closed.
  • Thanks for the introduction Zaraos! Hello all, they call me Wookie and I'm the leader of FNC. The SE Alliance is growing and, as such, looking to build the next generation of force users. Feel free to contact either of us for invites and further details. My ally code is 322-743-253 and my discord is Wookie#7080. Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield soon!!!

Would like to join if possible. Just about to reach level 82. Am a f2p player. My code is 627 478 541.
  • danny5889 wrote: »
    Thanks for the introduction Zaraos! Hello all, they call me Wookie and I'm the leader of FNC. The SE Alliance is growing and, as such, looking to build the next generation of force users. Feel free to contact either of us for invites and further details. My ally code is 322-743-253 and my discord is Wookie#7080. Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield soon!!!

Would like to join if possible. Just about to reach level 82. Am a f2p player. My code is 627 478 541.

Thanks for getting in touch, could you add me on discord please? Zaraos#2316
  • Danny,
    Sent you an ally invite from Ididitallforthewookie. Please accept and leave your guild so I can send the guild invite.

• Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Looking for 3 active players please get in touch if interested in joining an amazing community of 150+ players!
  • Looking for a fun and friendly guild? Then this is the place for you, we are a happy bunch of gamers mostly level 65 and up but we have a few lower level layers as well.
  • We are making good progress, our first TW looks like it going to be a victory, so hurry up and join us in our journey.
  • The FNC is looking to fill some open spots and remove some inactive players. We are looking for daily players that are on, or willing to get on, Discord and register on SWGOH. We are completing Heroic Rancor 2 to 3 times a week and working toward HAAT. Lvl doesn't matter much, just looking for near 600 daily players. Individuals welcome and mergers will be considered.

Ally: 322-743-253
    Discord: Wookie#7080
    SWGOH: https://swgoh.gg/u/ididitallforthewookie/
  • The FNC has removed some inactive players and is looking for dedicated daily players to join us. We have 17 spots open and will consider merges as well as individual players. Discord and a registered/synced SWGOH.gg account required. Guild reset at 4:30 Mountain time (US), Heroic Rancor 3 times a week, and NAAT twice a week.
    Contact me at:
    Wookie#7080

Ally code: 322-743-253

SWGOH: https://swgoh.gg/u/ididitallforthewookie/
  • FNC now has only 4 spots left and we're at 20M GP and growing fast. Get in while you can.
  • Also, we're not doing any raids except Heroic Rancor and Naat until we are ready to clear Haat which will be several months off yet but within the 2018 year.