We need some assistance with BB8

It's totally ridiculous that we don't have individual FO packs... I won't pay 80 bucks for a bundle since I only need 2 characters. I mean the 280 bonus shards aren't bad for shard shop but still it's too expensive.

Most people have kylo and phasma. The biggest problem is Pilot, STrooper and Officer. Some people need all 3 some need just 2, some need just 1. You need to bring out the individual packs... $10 for 50 or 80 shards, I'll buy a couple of those for sure!

I couldn't care less about Super Saiyan Rey, but losing BB8 will be devastating, help us out...

Replies

• You can't be mad at anyone but yourself for not being prepared the second time around. You've had months to finish off these toons.
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    It's totally ridiculous that we don't have individual FO packs... I won't pay 80 bucks for a bundle since I only need 2 characters. I mean the 280 bonus shards aren't bad for shard shop but still it's too expensive.

Most people have kylo and phasma. The biggest problem is Pilot, STrooper and Officer. Some people need all 3 some need just 2, some need just 1. You need to bring out the individual packs... $10 for 50 or 80 shards, I'll buy a couple of those for sure!

I couldn't care less about Super Saiyan Rey, but losing BB8 will be devastating, help us out...

Officer is in cantina store and Fotp is one of the better pilots and should have been farmed as soon as ships came out. Fost does suck, but he is on three hard nodes. If you haven’t gotten these three toons, then it really is your fault. Getting mad at ea for not saving you at the zero hour is pretty childish.

• I couldn't get him the first time around and spent 2 and a half month farming FOST. I'm glad they made it harder for slackers to catch up.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.