Dec. Event Calendar "Recurring Event" No Dates? CLS?

Replies

• Kyno wrote: »
    its not a recurring event, so not likely

wait...WHAT?? CLS isn't a recurring event? Do you mean that he's never coming back or am I misreading your comment?

He's coming back. Kozi was asked in a topic a few weeks ago when CLS would return and she said "Soon". Now what her definition of soon is who knows?

I know. In the game industry, "Soon" means "Not never".
  • Viserys wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    its not a recurring event, so not likely

wait...WHAT?? CLS isn't a recurring event? Do you mean that he's never coming back or am I misreading your comment?

He's coming back. Kozi was asked in a topic a few weeks ago when CLS would return and she said "Soon". Now what her definition of soon is who knows?

I know. In the game industry, "Soon" means "Not never".

+1. Ship Hardware has been soon to come since a long time ago..
  • It's rey heroes journey both of them. The first announcement of rey heroes journey told us that you need Rey scavenger only. Similar to luke skywalker journey, lukes against jawa we will get rey against first order stormtrooper or something like that. The event will last 1 week t'ill december 22. Then the second heroes journey event will start at this moment( second recurrent event) on december 22. You will get rey jedi training and will last on december 30 .
  • Luke's event was what? August? And we've had another R2 event since then. It's more than time for another CLS event.
  • Jefferx wrote: »
    It's rey heroes journey both of them. The first announcement of rey heroes journey told us that you need Rey scavenger only. Similar to luke skywalker journey, lukes against jawa we will get rey against first order stormtrooper or something like that. The event will last 1 week t'ill december 22. Then the second heroes journey event will start at this moment( second recurrent event) on december 22. You will get rey jedi training and will last on december 30 .

With all due respect there's a couple problems with your theory. The first recurring event on the calender is BB8 mythic event. As for the Luke flash event they were announced ahead of time and the first one took place back in May. His journey didn't begin until August. Reys event has been confirmed to start on the 15th I just can't see them announcing that as the start date and when the 15th rolls around its nothing more than a flash event.

If I had to guess the 2nd recurring event on the calender is either Mother Talzin event since there are 2 Ghost of Dathomir events on the calender. Or it's Thrawns fleet mastery event since it's the only fleet event not listed on the calender and we just had his event. Or it's a surprise return of CLS.
    It's rey heroes journey both of them. The first announcement of rey heroes journey told us that you need Rey scavenger only. Similar to luke skywalker journey, lukes against jawa we will get rey against first order stormtrooper or something like that. The event will last 1 week t'ill december 22. Then the second heroes journey event will start at this moment( second recurrent event) on december 22. You will get rey jedi training and will last on december 30 .

With all due respect there's a couple problems with your theory. The first recurring event on the calender is BB8 mythic event. As for the Luke flash event they were announced ahead of time and the first one took place back in May. His journey didn't begin until August. Reys event has been confirmed to start on the 15th I just can't see them announcing that as the start date and when the 15th rolls around its nothing more than a flash event.

If I had to guess the 2nd recurring event on the calender is either Mother Talzin event since there are 2 Ghost of Dathomir events on the calender. Or it's Thrawns fleet mastery event since it's the only fleet event not listed on the calender and we just had his event. Or it's a surprise return of CLS.

"Or it's a surprise return of CLS" - This is all I heard you say.

• Also, their post made it very clear that the event starting Dec 15 is not Scavenger Rey only. It's all five.

Thrawns fleet event is now on the calendar which still leaves 2 recurring events not names, 1 being Rey even though its not named
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • So what new requirement for CLS is going to be added a week before the event? lol
  • So what was the 1st "recurring" event in the calendar?
    This is a signature.
  • BB8 Mythic.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    So what was the 1st "recurring" event in the calendar?

@Red_Madness
    BB8 Mythic.

This ^^
  • If you look at the way the it’s placed in the calendar it appears the recurring event is starting on the 22nd/23rd

The first recurring event is slotted in around the 15th. (Rey)

It’s fair to say that they’re building the hype train for TLJ and don’t want all attention on the boards to be about CLS’ return but all talk to be about Rey
  • First recurring event was bb8 mythic
    unnamed event on 22nd will be another mythic event.

If its R2, then there might be luke right around the corner as a christmas surprise
  • I suspect they'll do the new Rey before CLS as I suspect many like myself are poised to get him.

Whales get a new Xmas toy and keep an edge over us mere mortals, lol :wink:
  • One of them is probably Palpatine event
  • DiastJokin wrote: »
    Also, when they released the vets, they should have made it apparent that they, and BB8 would be required for an end of year Rey event.

It was very apparent when BB-8 came out that it and the vets would be required for a Rey event.
  • Anavel_Gato
    371 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    When is CLS returning? It’s hit foir months and no news!!!
  • Please, please, please, let there be another R2 event first if CLS is coming soon. I’m begging you CG!! :)
  • CarterH wrote: »
    One of them is probably Palpatine event

They’ve been announcing those in advance for a bit. He’s nothing special, now.
  • CarterH wrote: »
    One of them is probably Palpatine event

They’ve been announcing those in advance for a bit. He’s nothing special, now.
    He may be nothing special, but his Mythic event probably will be.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Ebbda wrote: »
    I suspect they'll do the new Rey before CLS as I suspect many like myself are poised to get him.

Whales get a new Xmas toy and keep an edge over us mere mortals, lol :wink:

I totally agree. Allow those who do not have CLS have a chance to get him. I am wont have him or Rey in time... I barely squeaked by and Got 7* BB8.
  • Well...if the second recurring event is a mythic, then it wouldn't be for CLS, as mythics are for legendary events.
  • I need CLS to return. I have hoarded all the gear and I am just sitting on it. My progression is very slow. Once I unlock him though, he will go straight to gear 12 with a zeta on Binds all Things. #UnleashCLS.

@CG_Kozispoon - you are awesome, but your concept of "soon" is awful.
  • CLS can't come soon enough now, I've struggled without him since his event and I can't even participate fully in LS TB without him as he's required for a credit mission. The sly update from Kozi was a while ago and I'm tired of waiting. I'm really looking forward to Rey this week but CLS would be pretty nice right about now. Please bring balance to the force Devs!
  • I think the first one is Rey, it fits in around the 15th, so that would make sense. The second one fits in around the 22nd-25th. I think that one will be a "surprise" CLS event on Christmas.

R2 event will run first

• lovemat wrote: »
    I think the first one is Rey, it fits in around the 15th, so that would make sense. The second one fits in around the 22nd-25th. I think that one will be a "surprise" CLS event on Christmas.

R2 event will run first

No it won’t. We’ve had several R2 events since the initial launch of the toon. And 3 of those (I believe) have been since the launch of CLS. We just had R2 last month. If CLS is released again either this month or in January, it’s highly unlikely R2 will come before then.

• I wish legendary events only came once a year. That way they'd be a little more legendary and special.
    Wanna see a trolls weak roster? Here ya go---->>>> https://swgoh.gg/u/nicwester/You've been warned.

Re: Discussion in category Forum Trash
    HardPill2Swallow
    HardPill2Swallow - December 22, 2017 2:25PM
    If you're like me and play faithfully everyday getting rank 1 constantly, working with others in your shard to not only stay competetive but also working to keep out new players from dropping your rank, then you will understand what I'm saying.

When CLS came for the first time there were a lot of new faces that entered the top 10. Now that he is coming back we will see even more climbing the ranks...not because they have a good roster, or because they are good players..but because they finally got the CLS toon they have been crying about for months. We all know how good CLS is and how he fits into any team or any part of this game.

The shard I'm in has the exact same feeling as I do: All of us don't like to see new faces. All of us have controlled the top of our arena shard for well over a year and the last thing we want is to have to share our ranks with other players, not because they are good or deserve to be in the top 10...but because they weren't good enough to make it to the top 10 with what they had.

Instead they are gonna climb the ranks because of 1 toon. Just 1 toon...that's it. They haven't worked endlessly day after day for months holding on to their ranks of their daily payout, helping each other out like so many of us do. Nor have they helped each other out from snipers like many of us also have done.

My suggestion...work together to keep out all these new faces that get into the top 10 not because they are good or ain't good or deserve to be there...but because they couldn't get there before now all of a sudden because they got Luke they think they are top 10 arena tier and deserve to be there. They don't deserve to be there. Attack them soon as you get the chance to.

I know this isn't a popular opinion and I'm gonna get tons of hate...and honestly I don't even care. I'm just saying what the majorty of all the top people of their arena shards are thinking:

All these new players that are gonna enter the top 10 deserves to be targets first. Make them work for it. Show them just how competetive the top 10 is and what it takes if they wanna try and stay there.

To all the new players entering the top 10...you better be ready for a war cause you're not climbing the ranks that easily because you finally got Luke. Better mod up, refresh and be ready to change your team up cause for players like me and many others: it takes dedication, team work, communication and a willingness to log in multiple times a day to hold on to your ranks that we've held on to for well over a year...and many others and myself aren't giving it up without a fight. Just because you finally got Luke doesn't mean you are gonna get an easy free ride to the top.

If you can't beat any combination of squads in the top 10....you simply just don't belong there yet.
    Moderator TyloRen
    Points 0
    TyloRenTyloRen 5:05PM
    I appreciate passion and all, but I'm removing your post. It really serves no purpose, and trolling other users isn't permitted.
    HardPill2SwallowHardPill2Swallow 5:07PM
    **** you
  • I wish legendary events only came once a year. That way they'd be a little more legendary and special.

You'd think they'd take the special missions away from TB then that require "legendary" characters. Otherwise I'd be a year behind, I would honestly quit.
  • cls never coming back :p
This discussion has been closed.