Get rid of 3* auto lock for ships at the very least!

Ok so I get some non organised guilds might have silly members deploy to a 3* territory (chances of that happening are low, but whatever).

For ships there's only one territory. By the time I woke up today, the ship territory was already filled.

This costs me my 114/114 CMWs.

Please, just get rid of autolock for ships if you're so adamant of it staying in the first place.

Replies

• Boo hoo.
    Move to a guild that can't complete them. Or make your own guild and don't let in others.
    Problem solved.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to Feedback:General
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    But what is the problem... If your guild have done it without you its good it means you will have better chance in next phase... you seems to not undersatnd TB at all... TB idea is not to make the best personal records but to done/achive max star as a GUILD...everyone gets same rewards anyway... Humans and their ego... Woa
  • MrPosz wrote: »
    But what is the problem... If your guild have done it without you its good it means you will have better chance in next phase... you seems to not undersatnd TB at all... TB idea is not to make the best personal records but to done/achive max star as a GUILD...everyone gets same rewards anyway... Humans and their ego... Woa

well some people play TB because they actually enjoy playing the game.
  • Kevern_Zaksor
    894 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    MrPosz wrote: »

People are competitive. They like knowing how they're racked and stacked compared to their peers, even in a collaborative environment. Even if a player doesn't care how he compares to the rest of his guild, he may just be competitive against himself and want to beat his previous achievements. It's like a runner going out and doing a time trial against the clock to set a personal record- I may not be racing against anyone but **** it, I want to run two miles faster than I did last time
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Seriously @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Carrie We really appreciate the effort to help officers manage TB, but why would you introduce a feature that prevents us from playing the game?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).