Content Update 12/6/2017 [MEGA]

167891012Next

Replies

• They could also just give us for free every characters isn’t it?
  • Monel wrote: »
    HumbleSage wrote: »
    You guys trolling (you know which one's you are), need to get lives. Seriously, it's why I rarely post anymore. You make forums completely unhelpful. There is nothing wrong with wishing DD's would last longer, there's nothing free about it and nothing unreasonable.

Does agreeing make it more helpful? I think people that don't mind putting in the effort are tired of people that think everyone should get the same. That's just not true. Paying players absolutely should get more access to stuff. Do you walk into a store and expect to leave with a TV that you didn't buy? That's called stealing. Everything in this game is F2P, you just might have to wait longer. Best Buy is never going to give you that TV.

Double drops are awesome and the fact that they are rare makes me appreciate them even more. If they happened all the time or for long periods of time they would lose their special feeling. I am glad we get what we get when we get it. Could be worse, they could just flat sell you characters and never, eevvvvverrrrr, make them a long free grind.

And let's be honest about this game, without the grind there is no game. This game is about collecting. If you just had everything you'd have no reason to play.

Trolling isn't allowed on this forum. Trolling post get deleted and the troll gets a warning.
    It happened to me for an obvious tounge in cheek comment.yeeeaahhhh........
  • ooppss
  • Spent 400 crystals on double drop Han. Got 4 shards.

Merry Christmas EA!!
  • Haven't been able to find the answer posted anywhere....was hoping it would last for a week so I would have some extra time to finish vet chewie....
  • MosEisley wrote: »
    Haven't been able to find the answer posted anywhere....was hoping it would last for a week so I would have some extra time to finish vet chewie....

CLS was a week so most assume Rey will be to
  • Absolutely uncalled for stealth difficulty increase to HAAT Phase 3 ahead of CLS release. My guild has literally just got itself in a position to complete the raid (twice now), your changes to damage and Armor penetration from the B2 Rocket Droid have rendered taunters completely ineffective.

Absolute waste of a Zeta on ST Han, chirpatine doing 50% less damage is a lame move given that many others have benefited from this combo for well over a year and have completed their General Kenobi farm.

Completely out of order and unessersary change.