Drop rates of Zeta , Carbanti etc...

These day drop rates are really too low.

I get almost nothing from last 6 zeta events (12 attempts). And also Carbanti, how can I get 3 pcs(minimum number) of Carbanti from each attempt? And same for others.

Gear items and zetas are too important to improve our toons but with this ratio, it is really too difficult.

I'm not waiting for %100 drop rate but this is too low.

Honestly speaking I'm losing my concentration to play this game. I'm getting in stress because of drops :)

How can we get enjoyment from this game? I think EA should do something about drop rates.

Replies

• Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Yeah as if 1 zeta piece can even do anything...
    We need at least 20 for anything to happen Yet the drop rate is beyond reason
    Same for Mk 3 Carbanti
    Kenobi alone needs 500 of that, and Thrawn needs 400.
    Almost every other characters needs 100-150 of that piece, at least.
    That's like, well over 20000 carbantis needed in total.
    And we get 3-4 Carbanti per STR gear challenges.
    That's 45-60 each week.
    100 week later, which is almost 2 years..
    We only get 6000 Carbantis which is 30% of total.. and that's even an optimistic estimate assuming one will get on average 4 Carbantis for each challenge. So we need to sim the challenges for what, 7 years to get all needed carbantis?

7 years seriously, that's an insane period of time to be put for any game.
    and I'm pretty sure every new upcoming characters will again require Carbantis!
  • I've been tracking my own zeta drop rates for awhile now, I am currently 78 for the last 282 zetas which is a drop rate of 27.66%.

• Moved to Feedback/Challenges.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Fattaro wrote: »
    Why did you move this topic to here? I think you don't want to show these kinds of things to another one. I never look this sub-forum before and people don't look these sub forums. For a couple days later you can move but this is too early. I wish people who works for EA can answer our questions as fast as possible like moving topics!

My topic was not feedback, it was complaining about your game. @Kyno @Ambassador

You are providing feedback about the drop rates and the pacing of the game.

It is as much my game as it is yours we are both full time players and volunteer mods.

This game is a marathon not a sprint. They have been making changes to gear accessibility and we are seeing zetas pop up a little more here and there. They do these changes slowly to not flood the market.

As for the movement of threads please message <<Kozi>> if you have any comments or suggestions.
  • I'm not the only one about complaining drop rates. Many people have similar issues. All we spend a lot of time to this game. Of course this is long term game but believe me this drop rates are really bad and it causes to leave people from game. Believe me again, i was really enjoying to play this game but not anymore. I spend a lot of money to improve my toons. Of course you have to earn money, i don't have any issues of that. But EA should be fair and generous for some kind of most useful things "Zeta, Carbanti etc.." Top of the math shows everything.

By the way, I get my answer.
  • Unfortunately the vast majority of players don’t do basic math to figure out it’s more likely for you to win a few thousand dollars in the lottery than it is for you to get 7 carbantis in the challenge. That “7” is absolute false advertisement and quite frankly, a joke. I don’t know anyone in this game who has gotten it. A few people have but out of tens of thousands who play, it’s an absolute mockery of the players. I get 3 carbantis over 50% of the time, also a mockery.