Not level 85

Naraic
2243 posts Member
edited December 2017
Hi all.

I'm a fairly new player. From what I've read Palpatine is likely to be back in January.

I'm level 55 now. I reckon I will be around level 70 when he is here. My main team is phoenix. I should have them all at 7 star.

How well would a 7 star phoenix team do at this event. I assume they would be unlikely to unlock the 7 star version of the emperor? Or am i wrong?

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    At level 70 you won't have omegas and no droidcallers f.ex. You might be able to pull it off, however. Just hang in there.
  • Naraic I pulled off palpatine T7 with Hera (L) chopper zeb kanan and chirrut imwe. All G8, phoenix are tough to gear though and need a lot of carbantis. I had ezra 7 star G10 but I used chirrut instead for a giggle at how little damage and high survivability there was. Palp T7 isn't hard but thrawn (Much better than palp) is -Trebor Coleman of the Celtic Wolves
  • Naraic I pulled off palpatine T7 with Hera (L) chopper zeb kanan and chirrut imwe. All G8, phoenix are tough to gear though and need a lot of carbantis. I had ezra 7 star G10 but I used chirrut instead for a giggle at how little damage and high survivability there was. Palp T7 isn't hard but thrawn (Much better than palp) is -Trebor Coleman of the Celtic Wolves

Hi @Trebor_Cole

Sorry again for leaving you guys. Decided I wanted 25k + tickets a day.

The question is more about level than gear. At level 70 (which is where I predict I will be next phoenix event) I assume it will be very difficult. Thrawn is predicted for Febraury so I will be a much better position then.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    Naraic I pulled off palpatine T7 with Hera (L) chopper zeb kanan and chirrut imwe. All G8, phoenix are tough to gear though and need a lot of carbantis. I had ezra 7 star G10 but I used chirrut instead for a giggle at how little damage and high survivability there was. Palp T7 isn't hard but thrawn (Much better than palp) is -Trebor Coleman of the Celtic Wolves

Hi @Trebor_Cole

Sorry again for leaving you guys. Decided I wanted 25k + tickets a day.

The question is more about level than gear. At level 70 (which is where I predict I will be next phoenix event) I assume it will be very difficult. Thrawn is predicted for Febraury so I will be a much better position then.

Yeah we all aren't surprised you left, you do spend a bit and are obviously feeling ambitious so it was only natural you left. Celtic Wolves is very casual. Level doesn't matter. Gear and abilities do but I suppose you need the level for them. Do you have a swgoh.gg? That shows where you are missing out on potential. I think my G11 abilities maxed rex is 87% to its full potential, The 7 pieces of gear I don't have for him accounts for a whole 13% or his capability to put that into perspective
  • Just out of curiosity, does your guild do heroic pit and aat raids or just heroic pit?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Heroic pit level 6 aat. Most heroic aat require people who can meaningfully contribute to the raid.

Level 8 gear unlocks in the 60s I would suppose it's impossible for me to get phoenix above level 8 and some parts of level 9 before palpatine comes around next time.
  • You should be able to unlock him but I doubt 7 star
  • I think got EP in the early 70s with 7* g8 phoenix, I think you'll be ok, its not hard.
  • Oh wait, I forgot about all those stunners on the last level. It was annoyingly hard, but not impossible.
  • If you get some real killer mods you might have a shot. I'd definitely say spend as much energy as you can to unlock higher levels.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Naraic wrote: »
    Hi all.

I'm a fairly new player. From what I've read Palpatine is likely to be back in January.

I'm level 55 now. I reckon I will be around level 70 when he is here. My main team is phoenix. I should have them all at 7 star.

How well would a 7 star phoenix team do at this event. I assume they would be unlikely to unlock the 7 star version of the emperor? Or am i wrong?
    All G8 and you should be fine especially if you are familiar with Phoenix kits
    You dont need level 80
    my bro did it with 72 phoenix g8 no sabine.
    72 is little, if any, different than lvl 70