Next Quality of Life Update ... What do you want to see?

Prev1
As the title states, what would you like to see added or changed?

Replies

• A "Sim All Daily Activities" button.
  • I'd like a feature that when you've 7* all characters in a faction, that packs would stop showing up when an event comes up. For example, there are 6 Phoenix characters, I have all 6 at 7*. There is no reason for the Phoenix packs to keep coming up for me every time there is a Thrawn event. Just an idea...
  • SithlordGamble
    121 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    - 6th roster slot.
    We have all of these toons and an obvious 6th slot, that we’re never permitted to use, that’s reserved for special events. You still can and we could make better use of our rosters. It would add another layer of strategy as well.

- Inner-Guild Arena.
    How many times have you been in guild chat and thought, I wish I could fight his roster and see who is better. Now you can have an arena just for your guild mates to fight in. Spend those ally points for entrance fees or something. Wager gear something or for bragging rights.
  • Those are all good ideas I didn’t even consider.
    Nice ones people.
  • - 6th roster slot.
    We have all of these toons and an obvious 6th slot, that we’re never permitted to use, that’s reserved for special events. You still can and we could make better use of our rosters.

- Inner-Guild Arena.
    How many times have you been in guild chat and thought, I wish I could fight his roster and see who is better. Now you can have an arena just for your guild mates to fight in. Spend those ally points for entrance fees or something. Wager gear something or for bragging rights.

Why would you wager gear against someone that can donate to you?? Sounds open to abuse in my mind. I don't disagree though about wanting to put yourself against guildmates though. I often wonder could I take the gut that has 500k more gp than me
  • Put a “offer draw” button in tw, saving everyone some time
  • - 6th roster slot.
    We have all of these toons and an obvious 6th slot, that we’re never permitted to use, that’s reserved for special events. You still can and we could make better use of our rosters.

- Inner-Guild Arena.

I was going to suggest mock battles (within your guild) but free of charge.

The ability to donate shards (not for OP toons like Chaze or Shore) but mid and lower tier.

Ability to set a defensive arena squad that isn't reliant on being the last squad you used in an arena battle.

Ability to group sim fleet challenges.

More frequent credits heists
  • The store. Scrolling across 20 different offers to get to the end is annoying, especially when you tap on one by mistake and have to repeat it. Uggg
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    1. Removal of TB 3* auto lock
    2. Fixing daily raid ticket counter
    3. All members of guild at opening of a raid are automatically added to the leaderboard with 0 score at raid open.
    4. Mod set saving
    5. Mod remove all button
    6. Mod search feature
    7. Give guild officers the same ability as guild officer to update in game chat banner
    8. In game Guild message board
    9. Allow battling guild members using ally points
    10. Allow all gear to be requested in guild exchange.
    11. Remove rng from all shops and just show all available characters.
    12. Sim all button for fleet challenges
    13. Gear inventory screen (could care less about selling)
    14. Ability to lock individual platoons and battles
    15. Screen showing remaining GP for TB
    16. Some sort of points for defense wins or loss of points for offense loss in TW.

Just couple off top of my head.
  • More credit heists , training droids events but also add one for getting gear and mods. Also give mods a different currency than Cantina energy
  • NemesisIIYou
    24 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    1) GP section in guild management tab, to show the GP of each player easily.
    2) Open all bronzium cards at once, especially now that it lags with each pull.
    3) Replace the gear that people have thousands of from daily challenges with needed gear (I'm looking at you, Mace challenge).
    4) Remove challenge-acquired gear from event rewards.
    5) Give us a trade-in shop for the thousands of unused gear we've acquired from dailies.
    6) Fix daily raid ticket tracker.
    7) Ability to create "mod sets" and swap between toons with a click of a button.
    Post edited by NemesisIIYou on
  • The ability to scroll to find someone to attack in arena. Or at the very minimum Automatically show the best possible rank you can attack as one of the 3 options.
  • Gw was my place to test sqauds.
    Now that gw is so easy, a place to practice would be great.
    Make light tb 4 waves like darkside.
    Add something to:
    Gw shop
    Cantina shop
    Sqaud arena shop
    Many. Of us have nothing left to farm there
  • A couple more new chars in Cantina/Arena/GW store.
  • Staubie12
    336 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    1. I like that inner guild arena idea, I would be all for that. Great idea.
    2. Would like a suspend button in the guild management screen to suspend a player from participating in raids as a way to enforce discipline, all we have now is do nothing or kick them out, hate kicking players out since it’s getting hard to get new players. If we could discipline players by denying them rewards it would help with some unruly players.
    3. Maybe let us sell gear.
    4. Shorten Tb battles from 6 waves down to 3 or 4.
  • scuba wrote: »
    1. Removal of TB 3* auto lock
    2. Fixing daily raid ticket counter
    3. All members of guild at opening of a raid are automatically added to the leaderboard with 0 score at raid open.
    4. Mod set saving
    5. Mod remove all button
    6. Mod search feature
    7. Give guild officers the same ability as guild officer to update in game chat banner
    8. In game Guild message board
    9. Allow battling guild members using ally points
    10. Allow all gear to be requested in guild exchange.
    11. Remove rng from all shops and just show all available characters.
    12. Sim all button for fleet challenges
    13. Gear inventory screen (could care less about selling)
    14. Ability to lock individual platoons and battles
    15. Screen showing remaining GP for TB
    16. Some sort of points for defense wins or loss of points for offense loss in TW.

Just couple off top of my head.

Modest. I fully agree. Don't think We'll get the mod stuff, but rebellions, hope, born, yadda yadda.
    Everything is spot on. Little tired of being a psychological subject to CG's mobile gaming experiment. The RNG on top of RNG was tiring a long time ago, it so doesn't need to be in the normal stories too.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • 1) GP section in guild management tab, to show the GP of each player easily.
    3) Replace the gear that people have thousands of from daily challenges with needed gear (I'm looking at you, Mace challenge).
    5) Give us a trade-in shop for the thousands of unused gear we've acquired from dailies.

This I agree with.

Also remove the preset # of pieces we can request
    Remove the cap of how many pieces we can donate

If I want to ask for 50 pieces let me ask for 50 pieces. Odds are I won't get that many anyway but the gear crunch is bad enough as is. This would go a long way to allowing guild members who have all the meta toons a g12 to help newer guild members get up to speed for raids and guild events.

Similarly let me donate however much I want. If I have 500 pieces let me give my excess to someone who can use it.

Between the constant release of new toons, reworks of old ones, gear bottlenecks, and new events that require gearing up otherwise useless toons being able to receive larger gear donation quantities won't result in everyone having g12 toons overnight
  • A few immediate ones:

1) Let me see waves completed per member (including zeros) on each individual combat mission.
    2) Let me see total TB points earned through combat missions (both total and per CM)
    3) <longshot> Let me save a CSV file to my device with a dump of all data for the TB
    4) Multibuy on bronziums
    5) Fix the daily tickets counter
    6) Autoregister all members to a raid with a zero if they've earned any tickets in the last 48 hours
    7) On platoons, let me tap an icon and see an info panel that says the name of the unit, and a list of people in the guild that have that unit at each star level (sorted). If not, just show the number of guild members that have that unit at the given star level.
    8) On platoons, if a unit is chosen that nobody in the guild has. It is grayed out.
    9) As mentioned, let us lock specific platoons
    10) Add TB style comments to raids
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Change up the GW and arena stores!!!!! Number 1!!

Number 2 is that we need something to do with the pieces of gear we have excess of. Masses amounts of people have asked for this since the sell back was taken away. This needs to be addressed.

3 is multi pull on bronziums
  • More synergy among darkside characters

A cleanser for darkside

Bigger penalty for using mix match teams, why the heck is thrawn allowed to buff yoda, or barris cleansing vader, ect
  • Update Arena and Galactic War Store with new characters or rotate them without using RNG. At the noon and midnight hours x is available at 6am and 6pm y characters are available.

Fix the Cantina and Heroic node character payouts. Don’t need 8 and 12 energy Lando nodes. Reallocate 8 energy nodes to older currently non-farmable characters.

Fix the HAAT raid payout.

Update Rancor with Heroic modes for each tier and offer character and ship shards as payout.

Fix fleets or make it understandable so we can fix the issue we all see with it. Make it meaningful. Add a third daily challenge to fleets, remove commander challenge tiers to its own node and rotate them or don’t. At this point everyone is trying for 7* capital ships in the event node on the main room anyway. Move all ship events to the fleet room and add Astromechs and ship mods.

Add a mod utility manager for all characters.

Thank you
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Number 2 is that we need something to do with the pieces of gear we have excess of. Masses amounts of people have asked for this since the sell back was taken away. This needs to be addressed.
    No, we had that, no need to bring it back. Moving forward - we did earn all that excess gear. We should be able to swap it, exchange it, for gear we need. Maybe a gear shard shop - allows you to turn an amount of excess gear into currency and you can use it to buy needed items.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
    No, we had that, no need to bring it back. Moving forward - we did earn all that excess gear. We should be able to swap it, exchange it, for gear we need. Maybe a gear shard shop - allows you to turn an amount of excess gear into currency and you can use it to buy needed items.

Agreed, however, I’ll take anything at this point. So tired of getting pieces from the raids that I have 2000 of. It’s a slap in the face.

I’d be fine even with converting into the current shard shop. Maybe a ratio of 2:1 for each piece of gear we chose (maybe make it an option only if we have more than 500 pieces?). That seems a cheap ratio but I’d still be thrilled with it.
  • LS, DS, and cantina battles to 10. I have all missions at 3-star and looking for some new challenges
  • Quadruple the amount of mk3 carbantis that show up in the challenges.

Still won't be enough
  • Mod management.

Increase drop rates across the board. +15% or something we notice. We pretty much need everything now.
  • GloriousFool
    103 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    1) GP section in guild management tab, to show the GP of each player easily.
    6) Fix daily raid ticket tracker.
    7) Ability to create "mod sets" and swap between toons with a click of a button.

All the above, absolutely needed, please look into this devs.
    EricsonX wrote: »
    A couple more new chars in Cantina/Arena/GW store.

This too, or at the very least put new characters into cantina nodes where there are duplicate characters, fx lando has 2 nodes in cantina battles... why?
    Post edited by GloriousFool on
  • Being able to use all your toons anytime. I’d like a scrimmage arena where a player could put together teams to test them out against other toons you have in the inventory. Use of some energy like social currency or sims which we have to much of.

Challenges give gear that’s of any use.