BB-8 Legendary Event Thread

Replies

• Ironjehoshaphat
    335 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I unlocked 7* BB8 using a Zylo- G11 and everyone else G8. Phasma and Zylo were only two left standing. Zylo was my only Zeta. I got it the first try. Kill order Rey, Han, Chewie, BB8 and Finn. RNG helped by Zylo never being stunned.
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    I just today got 7* Bb8. So happy couse FO farming is over.
  • thatboyrion
    29 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Got 7* BB8 today with no zetas or omegas.

Team was:
    • Kylo: lvl 75 g8
    • Phasma: lvl 72 g8
    • FOO: lvl 72 g8
    • FOTP: lvl 72 g8
    • FOST: lvl 72 g8

Ability levels:
    • Kylo/FOO: all 7s
    • FOST/FOTP: all 6s
    • Phasma: all 6s, except leadership at 7.

Kill order: Rey > Chewie > Han > Finn > BB8
  • Move this post to event section
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Just beat tier 6! Was a bear and a half! Mods made all the difference. Kill order: han, Rey, chewy, fin, bb8

Was a beast of a fight but once Han and Rey are done, it’s very manageable. Just got to get the rng to let that happen!
  • Please add Kylo unmasked shards to store today or I can’t do Rey’s journey!!!
  • ?
  • You don't need his shards to get Rey. Just Scavenger Rey, Finn, BB8, and Veteran Scoundrels Han and Chewie.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    You don't need his shards to get Rey. Just Scavenger Rey, Finn, BB8, and Veteran Scoundrels Han and Chewie.

Read the title again.
  • You don't need his shards to get Rey. Just Scavenger Rey, Finn, BB8, and Veteran Scoundrels Han and Chewie.

He needs 5 x FO 7* for BB8. Not sure why he/she would put his eggs into an unfarmable basket, but there you have it
  • Ferret2112 wrote: »
    You don't need his shards to get Rey. Just Scavenger Rey, Finn, BB8, and Veteran Scoundrels Han and Chewie.

He needs 5 x FO 7* for BB8. Not sure why he/she would put his eggs into an unfarmable basket, but there you have it

Ah I was under the assumption that the OP was thinking that they needed FO to get JIT Rey. Well in that case why even bother farming for KRU when the original 5 FO toons have been available for so long? Makes no sense to me. I got 7* BB* with 3 g8 FO toons, Kylo at g9 and FOO at g11.
  • I’m new to the game and just need 55 more shards

I have level one first order everything except 83 phasma, 80 wren masked and 81 renn unmasked
  • I’m 55 shards away from level 1 bb8
  • I need one more star then have a powerful enough team to get bb8.
  • I'm confused.

You need a full seven star First order team, 5 toons, to get BB8. They also can't be level 1 to beat the event unless you have a decent zeta Kylo Ren.
  • Do you know? BB8 unlocks at 5*. But you need him 7* for Rey‘s journey
  • I'm confused.

You need a full seven star First order team, 5 toons, to get BB8. They also can't be level 1 to beat the event unless you have a decent zeta Kylo Ren.

You'll need to have one beastly Zylo if anyone plans on getting BB8 to 7* with level 1 toons lol.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Good luck man, tier 6 of the bb8 event was a bear to tackle I can’t image tier 7 without a decked out FO team.
  • Twi wrote: »
    Good luck man, tier 6 of the bb8 event was a bear to tackle I can’t image tier 7 without a decked out FO team.

You can do it with a decked out zKylo and essentially no FO team.

I beat T7 with G11 zKylo and G7 Phasma, G3 FOST, G5 FOO, and G6 FOTP. No mods on anyone except kylo. Everyone got wiped out before they could take a turn.... except Kylo. It was great
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Twi wrote: »

I did it first try with highest gear 9 in kylo... everyone else gear 8... some omegas but no zetas. Just destroy Rey
  • why no subforum section like R2's(and all other legendary events)?
  • Beep beep 8 will come back again everybody...relax, just relax.
  • Hopefully the basketball is back in February. I'll be all set.
  • why is it that with events you cannot see all the levels requirements within the event? it would be good if you could, or even go back to the event and get them to 3 stars even after completion. Like the Yoda or palp event, mostly I got them one star but I would love to be able to go back to it and get them to 3.

All the events I end up needing characters I dont rush to upgrade first and I either cannot unlock or really struggle to complete it past 1 star.

I still dont have him unlcoked :/
  • Bring on the basketball, I'm ready like spongebob!
  • Just curious how this thread still hasn’t been moved to proper sub forum.
  • Because it is the first thread.

General Discussion is for megathreads on new content. All subsequent threads on the topic get moved to their proper sub-forum, but since this was made when it was new, here it belongs, and here it stays.
  • Hey y'all I have a question for those who got 7* bb8, I plan on getting kylo, FOST, FOTP to g10, and phasma to g9, foo is at 8, don't know if I want to get him to g9 or not.. I don't want to use a zeta on kylo as I probably won't put much thought into FO after the event.. would this get me bb8?
  • Hey y'all I have a question for those who got 7* bb8, I plan on getting kylo, FOST, FOTP to g10, and phasma to g9, foo is at 8, don't know if I want to get him to g9 or not.. I don't want to use a zeta on kylo as I probably won't put much thought into FO after the event.. would this get me bb8?

Yeah that'll almost certainly be enough
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu