Content Update 12/14 [Mega Thread]

Replies

• Kilgallen wrote: »
    Who's in Command here? One only has to Look.
    Command here Look
    Commander Luke
    Confirmed.

• Great Job to whoever did the artwork. Looks great!
  • If I bought an 8 pack of chromiums, what is the chance of them being Kru / SF? or is it equal to everyone else?

better to buy the shards in the shop, or to buy chromiums?

Shop if you just want that specific character.

I think chromium packs are an underrated investment right now though after the shard shop update. I’ve bought several with saved arena crystals. If I don’t get a character I need at least I’m essentially getting gear for it through the shop. Depending on the full characters you pull you can frequently get more valuable gear this route than buying gear directly. Plus it’s just more fun to open that pack.
  • Yeah, the capitalization on "Command" and "Look" makes that hint pretty transparent. Second mystery event on the December calendar is Luke's Journey, basically confirmed.

Good thing I've already started saving gear. Still got a lot of cuffs and carbantis to get, but should hopefully have them in time.
  • Yeah, grats on the artwork. I love it!
  • yeeeey hux it's hux, now give us riot trooper please
  • Look = Luke
  • Kbuck77
    21 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    So I could see Hux because of his appearance in force arena....to answer the call of the resistance it would make sense to bring in new first order. But IT'S GOTTA BE Luke
  • General Hux is in command?!

My thoughts exactly. I hope that is Hux, and if he is, that he can bring something interesting for FO in Arena. They are already viable thanks to SFTP and UKylo, but we'll have to see.
  • so, RJT isnt up on swgoh.gg yet, but looking at her base stats... 120 speed and 35% armor... wow!@!
  • Hi,

I saw a mail in my inbox for unmasked Kylo Ren pack but accidentally dismissed it. It doesn't show up in the store though. I'm only level 9. At what level does this pack unlock?

Thanks for the help.
  • Khosa
    23 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Does Rey (Scavenger) have a new face? Or is it just me?
    I swear her face looks different, more like RJT’s new model. Which would make sense to update it.
    Regardless, it is a much appreciated stealth update. Thanks CG. Her old face always bothered me.
    Post edited by Khosa on
  • What a weak update
  • Faction Pack (Jedi)
    Ready your Jedi for the battles ahead with the JEDI FACTION PACK! Each pack awards one card of character shards worth between 10 to 330 Character Shards for Sith characters.

Sith masquerading as Jedi? ;)
  • Finally General Hux!
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    "Finn: "Balanced Tactics" will no longer incorrectly grant multiple stacks of Advantage in waves beyond the first."
    What does this mean? Already figured it out, kept reading "expose" for "advantage" B)
  • I agree nobody should feel bad about not getting any toon, it’s only a game, but she is a solid character and brings some very good stuff to the game
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i'm holding off on judgement until i actually battle/use her.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Dev said she'll be amazing in a certain raid phase, rancor is a joke and easy to solo, so that leaves haat, theres already mega teams that can solo p2 to p4, phase 3 has grand manuver, phase 2 old school res, phase 4 princess zody, so I guess phase 1 but, I dont remember raid bosses healing

mega teams do multiple fases :p
    Devs also said she'll be amazing on def in arena.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Dev said she'll be amazing in a certain raid phase, rancor is a joke and easy to solo, so that leaves haat, theres already mega teams that can solo p2 to p4, phase 3 has grand manuver, phase 2 old school res, phase 4 princess zody, so I guess phase 1 but, I dont remember raid bosses healing

mega teams do multiple fases :p
    Devs also said she'll be amazing on def in arena.

I said mega teams solo p2 to p4 as in p2,p3,p4, I was giving teams that are already good at their phases, p1 seems to have a lackluster team choice

ah right, my bad.
  • P1 has a few little teams here and there but you can solo p1 with quite a few single toon setups and cls and raid han will clear it easily
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    What a disappointment.

We were told we can participate by just having Scavenger Rey. Got to do 1 battle out of 7 in the event.

That felt like a celebration. Where are the Flash Events? Why only 1 Tier?

Seriously folks, two thumbs down from practically every guild member in my guild.
  • I don't like this Reys now!I want her to be an attacker!
    FEikWy4.png
  • Its too early, but i think, that she might turn certain arenashards into dodge/timeout hell.
    Think no one with a decent raidteam will see a huge improvement in getting her, but not having her in arena, will make you a desireable target, when it comes to fighting for topspots.
    Hope its not the case, since dev said, that they want diversity in arena, but we will find out