Holiday gaming deals -

Replies

• Winstar wrote: »
    Mother... TALZIN! Raaah!

Well, at 92/100 on vet chew and 88/100 on vet Han as of right now.

Oh well, I rolled the dice and bought the pack when it first came out, and farmed 3x refills a day.

What can I do but enjoy Rey 2.0 when most everyone can't. >:)

You must have great RNG. I have been farming them as well since they were added and buying 3 refills (5 during the double drop). My Chewie is 1/100 and my Han is 67/85 but I haven't bought the pack yet.
  • @CG_Kozispoon what about the 25% bonus offer on starwars.com thats supposed to be running 12/16-12/24 I think

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-holiday-gaming-deals-2017

There is also a pop up ad that comes up somewhere that states this also. I can't remember if it's in game or in the store.
  • @CG_Kozispoon

Any chance you can pull all the other popups for crystals that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the exact same price? Let’s leave popups to sales or limited time only packs please.
  • http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-holiday-gaming-deals-2017

Says IAP discounts are supposed to come 12/14 and go for a week. Is this happening or not?
  • from the pic I guess we are getting a new event
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Hux.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Apple up to 25%, Android up to 50%? 0 vs 25 maybe? :)
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    LordDirt wrote: »
    from the pic I guess we are getting a new event

Which pic? The one from the ROLO & CHolo battle in phase 6 of LSTB? That's the only pic I see from SWGOH. The others are from different games.
  • You guys are reading the pop-up wrong. It's double value for EA. ;)
  • Keldo wrote: »
    2yvuh4k.jpg

Says Prepare for her Hero Journey yet the Hero Journey is live and the packs are not. This will be a 48 hour panic buy option I fear before the Hero journey ends
  • @CG_Kozispoon is looking into it per the thread in Feedback/Datacards
  • Saw this and got really happy, went to the store, and nada...

Too bad, I was actually considering buying the FO pack because it would have gotten me 7* BB8 and JRey...
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Naw wrote: »

Android 50% off is not for this game.

iOS gets an exclusive deal and it is already broke.
  • Hope we will get the 25% in time for Apple devices.

• a week worth of ....... :/
    https://swgoh.gg/u/totenteufel/
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” George R R Martin
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

You know I was joking, right? Anyway, offers should have started on 14th. I don’t see anything in game, guess neither Apple nor Google offer anything in this game.

Now I know you were also joking.

• The deal is android users get a Kalamazoo Hand Car to zip around the new mine node in DSTW and iOS get a skyway bucket for the new DS trench run for spectacular views.

Maybe we get something for Christmas. I would not mind a few of those $5 packs for crew.
  • http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-holiday-gaming-deals-2017

Says IAP discounts are supposed to come 12/14 and go for a week. Is this happening or not?

@CG_Kozispoon any new info on what's happening with this?
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    edited December 2017

You know I was joking, right? Anyway, offers should have started on 14th. I don’t see anything in game, guess neither Apple nor Google offer anything in this game.

No I didn't my bad.

I was kinda joking but it is also true sadly. iOS finally gets some exclusive and it doesn't even start when it should. Think about the spending that has probably happened since the 15th and thru till Monday to gear up Rey or finish characters or those chasing the new chromiums.
  • I figure we'll get an answer shortly after the promo expires.
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »
    I figure we'll get an answer shortly after the promo expires.

And the answer will be
    giphy.gif
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Promo? Talk about good advertising. Did EA/CG by any chance hire my 4yo daugher to do the promos?
  • Naw wrote: »
    Promo? Talk about good advertising. Did EA/CG by any chance hire my 4yo daugher to do the promos?

This is good :D
  • pargame wrote: »
    AnnerDoon wrote: »

And the answer will be
    giphy.gif

No I didn't my bad.

I was kinda joking but it is also true sadly. iOS finally gets some exclusive and it doesn't even start when it should. Think about the spending that has probably happened since the 15th and thru till Monday to gear up Rey or finish characters or those chasing the new chromiums.

Comon you don't think EA will back down from another one of their highway robbery plans do you ?
    Who do Starwars.com think they are to tell EA what to do ?
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    CT_3380 wrote: »
    pargame wrote: »
    AnnerDoon wrote: »

And the answer will be
    giphy.gif

No I didn't my bad.

Comon you don't think EA will back down from another one of their highway robbery plans do you ?
    Who do Starwars.com think they are to tell EA what to do ?

I don't think they will back down. I think someone forgot to tell CG it was happening so it was never programed in.
  • TotenTeufel
    133 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Day 3 and I'm feeling like Finn on Jakku Where's the water?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/totenteufel/
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” George R R Martin
  • I often feel like I’m speaking into a black hole when dealing with these people....
  • 3 days in and 5 days left......