Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• VengefulCruelty
    190 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    2vvt4w1.jpg

Preferably Level 85. 900k or Better GP. Active. Discord and SWGOH.GG Profile Mandatory. Building for Long Term. Team Based. All Players Welcome. NO DRAMA.

Discord Server @ https://discord.gg/Zv9ZJvS Discord ID: VengefulCruelty#9264 Ally Code: 692-989-614
  • Bumblebeetuna
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    24955467_10107632399467762_7948984021415862632_o.jpg?oh=6b39dc4d6ebc79bc67d627009cf65519&oe=5ACAB09D

Our guild GP is over 66 mil. If interested please contact me on LINE chat.
    LINE ID: "thefirstjedi"
    Gamer tag: BumbleBeeTuna (Officer)
    Ally code: 531-465-712
    Post edited by Bumblebeetuna on
  • y4mVLYTjxcpsH_rne3TDFaKEQiNzKUYierYMZOlTyKKbBqO41L2K6eMjeKM2Rn308lLw3a4xjzyC3_ggA9RCHmPMkVzKOmKK7LcIFBUhGnIjt2DIFB3NwGfCSyy1o60hgH6DyKX5iSkMW6echYTCEY13gVqVYKfcmbC3RAcegiXstFtGsVVJmU5qDLSaaNq8hpLMCnsoM0W2KaVnBheU8FNAQ?width=800&height=427&cropmode=none
    Hi,

We are a young but growing guild called xXThoseLeftBehindXx. We’re looking for players of any level so newbies and veterans welcome. No rules have currently been set up but the 24 hour no damage rule may be put in place if it becomes necessary. Casual players also welcome. We only ask that you try and earn a few tickets each day.

The makeup of the roster will determine what raids we start and always happy to take votes on what we should start next.

Currently running Tier 4 pit raid to help get everyone involved and nAAT raid.

Ally Code: 275-713-298
    Guild Name: xXThoseLeftBehindXx
    Time Zone: United Kingdom (GMT +0)
  • Cowan820
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    New guild 1/50

The Kings of the Iron throne alliance is recruiting! I am starting up an alliance of my own with no hot head leaders or dumb problems, a overall guild that is for the players that are in it. When decisions to affect the guild(s) or alliance as a whole are made everyone will be involved.

I am currently accepting people of all GP levels and experience i need people who play daily get 600 and want to learn and grow together as a family if this sounds like you join my discord channel and lets chat!

Raid times of 2pm EST Pit 3pm Tank, Currently looking at running t6 or HPIT depending on members and naat or HAAT depending on numbers and strength. So please come talk and....

....JOIN KINGS OF THE IRON THRONE!!!
    https://discord.gg/h8B3RNy
  • LØFÂ LEGIØN ÂCADEMY IS LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS!

Join one of the most supportive and knowledgeable group of players in our alliance.
    The Academy is for new players, or players that may be level 85 but looking for guidance and help building their roster. We work hard and play hard, coming together to learn how to kick **** in TB/TW/Heroic raids. If this sounds like your new home, drop me a PM on LINE/Discord/FB.
    May The Force Be With You All!

Guild requirements:
    200k min GP
    450 tickets per day
    discord chat and swgoh.gg required.

Raids:
    Raids will be 1 alternating T5/T6 during the week and hpit on the weekends.
    Raids are 0 damage until 5pm PST/8pm EST.
    Bonus pit and nAAT raids will be started when possible.

LØFÂ Reservoir Dogs Recruiting Officer
    eejaydee . 973-174-978
    Line Chat ID: eejaydee
    Discord: eejaydee#8969
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add about 15-20 players to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active and have discord.
    Running Hard Mode Rancor and NAAT
    If interested, please contact us on discord. Or apply using: http://www.guilded.gg/#!cAwReNnJl6
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guilds: StarForge Alpha / Beta
    Discord: https://discord.gg/yk7GTfM
  • IMMUNITY is looking for new ally active members

22M GP
    EST Raids @830pm
    HPit
    Naat
    600 daily
    All active, good friendly, willing to help and donate. Just trying to get stronger everyday. We've raised 5M GP in little over a week.

Check us out... If not for you.. you don't hafta stay. 22M GP
    EST Raids @830pm
    HPit
    Naat
    600 daily
    All active, good friendly, willing to help and donate. Just trying to get stronger everyday. We've raised 5M GP in little over a week.

Check us out... If not for you.. you don't hafta stay.
  • 2vvt4w1.jpg

Preferably Level 85. 900k or Better GP. Active. Discord and SWGOH.GG Profile Mandatory. Building for Long Term. Team Based. All Players Welcome. NO DRAMA.

Discord Server @ https://discord.gg/Zv9ZJvS Discord ID: VengefulCruelty#9264 Ally Code: 692-989-614
  • Come on over to...

IMMUNITY

22M GP
    EST Raids @830pm
    HPit
    Naat
    600 daily
    Use Discord
    https://discord.gg/FJ5pnhv

• Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 47 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment but very close to haat (5% left in p3 last time) . Level 85 only please. We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We have discord but it is not mandatory. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • anpankozou
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Hi guys, I'd like to contact with my ship arena mate RFT. I've already sent message by discord but no reply yet. Thank you for your cooperation.
  • Guild With No Name

We are a 52mil GP guild looking for 1.5mil+ players that know how to communicate and cooperate across all events and phases. We have one empty seat, but we are also looking to upgrade a few positions on our roster.

Must use LINE.
    Must sync with swgoh.gg.

Territory Battles
    Requirements:
    •Read and follow command notes
    •6mil+ GP contribution
    •Own or actively farm the following toons:
    -CHS 5-Star
    -Hoth Soldier 5-Star
    -Hoth Scout 6-Star

We are on pace for 22 stars in current run.

Raids
    Pit Heroic:
    •24-hour rule. One hit for zero damage in the first 24 hours. Free for all after that.
    •Start times are scheduled to get the free for all at 9pm-ish CST on weeknights or 1pm-ish CST on weekends.

AAT Normal:
    We kill this in less than a day. HAAT is my New Year’s Resolution.

Territory Wars
    Try for 4 troop squads and 1 ship squad on both defense and offense. We were one ship territory short of a clean sweep in our last war (a victory).

Daily Activity
    I don’t do daily audits for 600, but you should be shooting for that pretty much every day. No minimum tracked on the daily guild activity either, but again you should be working on these.

Guild reset: 5:30pm CST

If this sounds like a good fit for you, message me in LINE.

LINE: MasterJayhawk
    Ally: 477-136-936
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    full
    Post edited by Quim on
  • IMMUNITY

22M GP
    EST Raids @830pm
    HPit
    Naat
    600 daily

• Jinn_and_Chronic
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Test
    Post edited by Jinn_and_Chronic on
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add about 15-20 players to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active and have discord.
    If interested, please contact us on discord. Or apply using: http://www.guilded.gg/#!cAwReNnJl6
    Thanks, IronBorg
  • New guild not yet formed :smile:

Looking for some interest in a new laid back guild that likes to have fun and be sociable on discord.
    We have about 10 members already interested which consists of seasoned 2mil GP accounts down to newer players.

We can offer Heroic Pit to get you those raid han shards and probably with a couple of right additions HAAT - one of these accounts can solo P1, do 30-40% damage P2, 10% P3 (probably more) and 10-20% P4 on its own.
    This could then get you your GK Shards everyone wants.

Its a few big accounts looking to give back to the game and looking to help others.
    If interests anyone please hit me on discord - https://discord.gg/qGqb2J3 or xlor#8211.
  • Missing Limb Museum currently at 20/50 24k gp and getting 12 lstb stars. We do Hpit at 6pm est with 24 hour wait nhaat when we can usually takes 2 days. All we ask is that
    1. Be respectful.
    2. Try to get 450-600 energy would rather 600 but understand if you wanna save crystals.
    3. Be active we don't need dead weight In the guild.
    4. Don't attack pit before 24 hours is up so everyone has a chance to get rewards.
    We aren't looking to merge into another guild though so please no messages about merging to your guild we wanna try as our own guild for now we pretty much ran the guild before this one but if you have a small crew you are welcome to join us. My ally code is 234 271 269
  • LP Padawans League
    looking for new recruits. We are partly heroic. We run Heroic Pit but not heroic AAT yet. (please do not message about any kind of multi-guild setup we are already linked to a Heroic Guild for advancement)
    Due to our current size and with Territory Wars we are requesting members that are at least lvl 65
    LP Padawans League is an active guild currently working to getting people of all experience ready for end game content.
    We are a secondary guild for Lifetime Power heroic guild so we have lots of experience to draw from for advice.
    We are an EST guild.
    Requirements:
    - LINE app is required for communication and much richer guild experience as you will have the chance to talk with members of Lifetime Power to get help and advice from veteran players. Lets face it in game chat just doesn't cut it for real communication in an active guild.
    - Currently no roster requirements, however having at least 1 7* character is recommended as we are running heroic pit raids. If you don't have a 7 star character that's fine we will help you get one quickly.
    - Currently we are asking that you at least contribute 300 tickets per day this requirement will increase ultimately to 600 so if you do 600 a day all the better. The more tickets that the guild can generate the more raids we can run and the more gear everyone has a chance to get.
    Current Raid schedule:
    We are currently running one Heroic Rancor Pit raid every week but will change as tickets contribution and membership increases.
    We Currently have 40 active members and 24 mil GP we are completing Heroic Pit on our own. Which we run with a 24 hour zero damage run period to give everyone an opportunity to get on the board even if you only have one 7 star character.
    We love to help out with questions and strategy and would love to have you join our guild family.
    We try to be a drama free guild, and are pretty laid back with only a few rules that are common to most guilds in the game.
    PM me here or best to contact me via line chat for faster response
    Lineid: telperien2016
  • Hello,

We are a new guild who just formed back up. We are a tight nit group that has been playing together for a while. I am currently looking for guild to merge with us or solo players to join the family.

1.)Guild Name: Coalition of the Damned.
    2.) 32/50. Some alts to help ticket increase. There will be more room.
    3.) CAN CLEAR HAAT. You did read that right.
    4.) Looking for guilds to merge with our guild.
    5.) We require Discord. Link- https://discord.gg/FrwqwJw
    6.) We are talking all players.
    7.)Potential Officer spot if you want to run TB.(as of now, we have 3 running it, they just don't want to be)
    8.)We ask you to stay active, donate gear, help with raid tickets, raids, and any other guild event. Discord puts out everything you will need to know.
    .) Remember, it's just a game. So have fun.

If you have any questions. Please message me on here, Discord (Hulk#1389) or my ally Code 711-729-373.

Thank you,
    Hulk89
  • Greetings,
    What are we seeking:
    Thanks, IronBorg
  • Blood Saber Legion is the brand new developmental guild in the Legion. We currently have about 20 open spots and are looking to start hpit in the next couple days. If you'd be interested in a guild merger or are just 1 person looking to join, there is plenty of room for advancement if individuals outgrow the guild.
    https://discord.gg/MG6HJsH
    - link will drop you to our recruiting channel, speak up and myself or another officer will respond.
    Our family of guilds include 3 guilds ranging in gp from 55 million to 100 million.
    Come check us out.
  • Looking to join a family style guild to help you grow as a player? Conflixrus is accepting new recruits and seasoned veterans to join us.

We typically switch between T4 & T7 Rancor and Normal Tank Takedown with 24 hour rule on Rancor.
    Our group is very friendly and open to low level players but we also want to do well and participate in everything with room to grow. We encourage Discord chat. We don't require 600 tickets, but we encourage it and require people to stay active and check the guild chat consistently as well as join the territory war.

Feel free to PM me for more details. Also, add me as an ally 612-872-214
  • Philan81
    190 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    2 Day old guild looking to give back. Members joining very quickly, dont miss out.
    We will rotate pit raids that suite all members, so newer and alt accounts without 7* characters are more than welcome. We can offer lots of advice since been playing for 2 years.
    Looking for some interest in a new laid back guild that likes to have fun and be sociable on discord.
    We have 13 members in game and another 9 due to join in next couple of days which consists of seasoned 2mil GP accounts down to newer players.
    We can offer Heroic Pit to get you those raid han shards and probably with a couple of right additions HAAT - one of these accounts can solo P1, do 30-40% damage P2, 10% P3 (probably more) and 10-20% P4 on its own.
    This could then get you your GK Shards everyone wants.
    Its a few big accounts looking to give back to the game and looking to help others.
    If interests anyone please hit me on discord - https://discord.gg/DgaYFw5 or xlor#8211.
    Ally code - 987-969-239
    Post edited by Philan81 on
  • Greetings,
    What are we seeking:
    Thanks, IronBorg
  • Recruiting new guild members for The Dark Acolytes.

Easy going guild with no high pressure restrictions because we know real life happens.
    Only two rules
    1. Stay active or let us know if you need time away
    2. Adhere to a 24hr no damage rule for raids.
    Very helpful to all levels with advice and donations in order to build everyone up.
    We are currently running tier 6 rancor raids in under 5 hours (reason for 24hr rule) and NAAT.
    We have about half the guild over level 80 but we are open to all levels.
    Trying to build up a few players for HRancor and should be there within a few weeks as we have several players close to soloing.
    Our guild power is right at 17M.
    We have or can make room for 10-15 spots.
    Discord is optional.

Contact me for more info or send an ally request
    863-498-597
  • Ariath_Solce
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Hi neighbor, would you kindly join PLANETNAME guild?

We are a new guild of friends with the goal to fill our ranks and have fun.
    Guild GP is 6.2 million
    24/50 active players all levels and skills.
    Raids: Rancor T6 and growing fast and AAT.

With you, we can really see some new opportunities open up. Thank you for the consideration.
    Fly casual my friends!
    Ally code 222-282-339

Wow I had no idea the "guild merge" messages would be so strong. "No thank you" to all offers on merge at this time.
    Post edited by Ariath_Solce on
  • 2vvt4w1.jpg

• xxROGUESxx Recruiting Now Members and Open to speaking with Guilds about joining our community.

xxROGUESxx are recruiting we are a 10 guild community and growing. 6 HAAT GUILDS, 3 guilds running Hpit & pre-haat, and 1 development guild for growing members.

Whether you're an old school player, a new player or in between, looking for a great guild and Community, or a change. Join our community.

We have competitive guilds (State Side and EU Guilds) and a family friendly environment where all are welcomed. With members from all over the globe we are sure that you will fit right in, no matter where your from. We have a team of trainers that are more then willing to help anyone improve your Roster, Teams, Game in any SWGOH.

xxROGUESxx requirements:
    • Discord and a synced Swgoh account.
    • Participation in guild events and daily tickets of 600
    (we have an inactive channel for members going on ****,work, etc..)

xxROGUESxx current guilds are:

Empire 47/50 Hpit/pre-haat 25M GP EST.

Team Carbanti 25/50 pst. Hpit/pre-haat 20M GP PST.

Carbanti 30/50 pst. Beginner guild PST.

Come check us out.
    https://discord.gg/wmrugRg
  • Someone Else's Problem a new guild is now recruiting currently 25/50. We are a CST based guild and are looking for players level range 65+ but are flexible on GP if you will be active and always looking to improve. We are aiming to do heroic Rancor and nAAT with the primary focus on starting and completing HAAT (we were 14% shy on our last attempt) as soon as possible. Rancor will be done 3x a week we have a zero damage rule for the first 24hrs so people can get on the scoreboard than free for all after the 24hrs since launch. NAAT is free for all as soon as its launched. TB we will try to complete as much as possible on the first done and gauge our progress from there. We require 600 done daily but are flexible as we know real life comes first as long as you give a warning you will be ok. Help is always provided for Rancor, AAT, TB, GW, Ships or Arena. I am an experienced player who comes from a guild completing HAAT regularly and is obtaining 30+ stars in TB and provide help whenever needed. If this sounds like it might be the place for you, visit our discord https://discord.gg/FBWKMan or my ally code is 789-449-765 hope to hear from you soon.