PVp bug!! Matching players steal skill??

So this has happened to me in three of my battles today, with two different characters.The first and third occasion occurred with sidious, the 2nd occasion was with asajj. What would happen is if the opposing player had a sidious when I killed someone on their team instead of healing my sidious it would heal the opposing players! And if they had an assaj and I killed one of their characters it would give their assaj special damage instead of mine! I was just wondering is this a bug??

Replies

• So this has happened to me in three of my battles today, with two different characters.The first and third occasion occurred with sidious, the 2nd occasion was with asajj. What would happen is if the opposing player had a sidious when I killed someone on their team instead of healing my sidious it would heal the opposing players! And if they had an assaj and I killed one of their characters it would give their assaj special damage instead of mine! I was just wondering is this a bug??
    They buff from any Hero falling so both Sids and Asajjs should buff which has been the case in my matches.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • My characters didnt buff at all! It screwed me