Constantly getting screwed

As a paying player, I play a lot. What I really hate though, is seeing my f2p friends progressing faster then me because my acct has **** rng..... I mean the guy doing multiple crystal refreshes everyday should be progressing somewhat faster then a f2p. Sadly though, I cant seem to land crits in battle, my attacks are dodged 15 out of 16 times in arena, ship battles have impossible things happen that are unexplainable, shards wont drop during/after 3 cantina refreshes the list goes on. Now with all the store updates you can no longer reliably get raid gear?!?!?! So someone who is already getting super **** by rng now has to hope to rngesus for raid gear too?
Just so you know Disney and EA, you have **** this wallet out of p2p into f2p. Congratulations you shitslick meat sticks.

Replies

• Lol we all did with rng pal. You're no better
  • Maybe your friends just play better than you :-P
  • LOL. I am proclaiming to be better then you? Are you a freaking millennial? That is the level of stupidity I would expect from one. Maybe you should re-read the thread if you are capable of reading that is.....

People like you are the reason the vast majorities DON'T frequent forums, little cockbite trolls who think they are sooooo smart but have no depth or reasoning behind them or their arguments. Enjoy your awsome life forum troller.
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    He's being Honest,I think you're the troll
  • DogHair wrote: »
    LOL. I am proclaiming to be better then you? Are you a freaking millennial? That is the level of **** I would expect from one. Maybe you should re-read the thread if you are capable of reading that is.....

People like you are the reason the vast majorities DON'T frequent forums, little cockbite trolls who think they are sooooo smart but have no depth or reasoning behind them or their arguments. Enjoy your awsome life forum troller.

Wow, just wow
  • If you are P2P and can't progress faster than F2P then maybe, just maybe, you suck at this game.
  • in b4 lock and mind wiped