Bronzium pack multi purschase

Can someone please add like a slider or multiple purchase option for ally points purchasing the Bronzium packs???

Replies

• This has been asked for possibly since the bronziums exist...
  • They wont do it. They use standard rules of marketing. So Bronzium is last, opens only one purchase and that is all.
  • Kevern_Zaksor
    894 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Gawejn wrote: »
    They wont do it. They use standard rules of marketing. So Bronzium is last, opens only one purchase and that is all.

I don't understand how this would hurt though. As it works now, I only open one Bronzium per day because it's such a pain to do. If I could open up to 100 or more at a time I would still only open one per day, but my bank of Ally Points would be down to 5k instead of like 100k+. There would be no difference in the amount of exposure to their expensive packs. And I still wouldn't buy their other packs because such basic tactics don't work on me because I'm not an ****.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    They wont do it. They use standard rules of marketing. So Bronzium is last, opens only one purchase and that is all.

They might actually do it one day. Right before some new use for the ally points (like the infamous tournaments) comes up. Without telling us that we will need them later, of course.
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member

I don't understand how this would hurt though. As it works now, I only open one Bronzium per day because it's such a pain to do. If I could open up to 100 or more at a time I would still only open one per day, but my bank of Ally Points would be down to 5k instead of like 100k+. There would be no difference in the amount of exposure to their expensive packs. And I still wouldn't buy their other packs because such basic tactics don't work on me because I'm not an ****.
    Do You think that any industry really cares about humans? They only care about profit. Bronziums are one of the ways to advertise what they are selling. There are two groups of customers: one is buying and one is ftp. Ftp is bigger group so big potential sale. So to soften ftp to spend money Bronziums are at the end. Standard marketing. Bronziums are insignificant really and it will stay like this. And players have to scroll to the end to press once a button to finish daily. So all ftp are under everyday watching advertisment of the shop. Quite clever and manipulation in one thing.
  • Gawejn wrote: »

Do You think that any industry really cares about humans? They only care about profit. Bronziums are one of the ways to advertise what they are selling. There are two groups of customers: one is buying and one is ftp. Ftp is bigger group so big potential sale. So to soften ftp to spend money Bronziums are at the end. Standard marketing. Bronziums are insignificant really and it will stay like this. And players have to scroll to the end to press once a button to finish daily. So all ftp are under everyday watching advertisment of the shop. Quite clever and manipulation in one thing.

I get that, I'm saying they already have a mechanism in place to get us to spend that free bronzium every day. Being able to spend all of your ally points at once wouldn't change the fact that at least once a day you're going to scroll by their paid packs.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member

I get that, I'm saying they already have a mechanism in place to get us to spend that free bronzium every day. Being able to spend all of your ally points at once wouldn't change the fact that at least once a day you're going to scroll by their paid packs.

I can understand you, but i think that one pack is by purpose. I saw few times reactions of players when they were opening multipacks. This is different than opening one pack only. So not to give players the feeling of fulfillment they will keep one pack. This game is based on lacking, constant need, only by this you can suck from players their time money energy.