I have a great idea! And need people to agree with me

Wouldn't it be cool if we could battle members of our own guild? Like a friendly match... but ya live. Both players have to agree on a battle and then you take turns, just like the cpu does. You have 30 seconds to make a move or you automatically take a loss. Would love to be able to challenge some of the members of my own guild

Replies

• Bragging rights in your guild maybe. I have someone in my guild who's been wondering the same thing. It'ld be pretty cool.
  • I like the idea . I wouldn't even mind if no rewards , but just a way to try out different team set ups . Right now there is no way without using energy.
  • I love the idea. I’ve proposed a battle simulator holo Table in the past, but it would still be AI Stuff. Not sure how insanely difficult it would be to sync up a live real-time battle with a guild mate.

Awesome concept for friendly competition, practice, experimentation of discovering strategies, etc.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • DEATHCOYOTE
    977 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I suggested this a while ago. Not turn based, more just pick* and choose from the other 49 members teams and get to fight them to try it out.
  • Fauztin wrote: »
    I love the idea. I’ve proposed a battle simulator holo Table in the past, but it would still be AI Stuff. Not sure how insanely difficult it would be to sync up a live real-time battle with a guild mate.

Awesome concept for friendly competition, practice, experimentation of discovering strategies, etc.

Exactly all for practice and for people like me who have other friends that play as well and would love to beat them! Mainly for bragging rights
  • Plenty of games have had a feature like this, it's definitely doable to set up a live friendly guild battle feature, that would be awesome
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    This would be cool - but a normal pvp timed battle (live) would be awesome.
  • Yeh I’ve been wanting something like this since the game was launched, wit your guild would be great back then it was the ally list I wanted to battle with
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    yes challenges to fight guild members would be great.

PvP is probably not in the cards. not sure if the game is actually built on a base that can make it live turn based.