21 / 7 day Crystal subscriptions

Excuse me if this is in the wrong forum, or had been answered already. I was wondering of anyone else has the same concern.

I had ordered the 21 day Crystal subscription on the 6th of this month. Now they got rid of that option for the 7 day.
Does my subscription carry over or did I just waste 5 bucks? So they can roll out the 7 day so I have to buy that again? Or is this something I should submit to customer service?

Thank you

Replies

• Options
    i was wondering as well. Does this 7 days boost come with the old 21day that was purchased? ie: recieve two shipments. Or does the most recent boost overwrite the old one? such is purchasing the 21day boost last week then the 7 days boost this week then only recieving the 7days shipment in the mail. would be great of a rep could comment on this .
  • Options
    I forgot who, maybe @Slushie, said his 2 subs stacked.
  • Options
    Where is a crystal subscription?
  • Options
    I forgot who, maybe @Slushie, said his 2 subs stacked.

Wasn't me, I think it was @SeroZero :smile:
  • Options
    Yea, it stacked. 165 and 125 daily :D
  • Options
    Where is a crystal subscription?

In the crystal section of the card store, not sure if it's still offered if you didn't sign up when you first started? Some people have said they were never offered either.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    At start...Some were offered 7day sub, some 21 day, some even both, I think. Some none at all. Now the same sub is being made available to all (after some complaints/feedback)
  • Options
    You have to go to crystals page and scroll to the right it's on far left but you have to scroll first to see it.
  • Options
    Its alright, youll just get 2 mails a day, one of 100 crystal from 21 days deal, another one for 165 crystals from the new deal