When cls event come? [MERGED]

Replies

• I guess CG holds on CLS because they know they failed hard with this character. Just look at the state of the Arena with this character and imagine what it will be after a new CLS event appears... We’ll probably have CLS teams all over top 300 in Arena.
  • cadwane wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »
    What's ahead usually refers to events in the next month. So set your expectations for January.

If it comes back for Christmas, then you got a surprise Xmas present.

It's past 4 months...

They've already stated that Hero's Journey is supposed to be more epic and rarer than Legendary Events. I'd be more surprised if they're only delaying it for 4 months only.
  • It will come when it comes. 50 threads a week about it won't make it come any quicker.
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    It will come when it comes. 50 threads a week about it won't make it come any quicker.

Yes, it will. If it doesnt come this month, there will be quite a large wave of disapointed ppl leaveing the game.
  • KrasenYan wrote: »
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    It will come when it comes. 50 threads a week about it won't make it come any quicker.

Yes, it will. If it doesnt come this month, there will be quite a large wave of disapointed ppl leaveing the game.

No. Some will cry in their pillows during Christmas but they won’t quit. At least not in the numbers that it has an impact on business.
    There will be R2 before CLS so January earliest.

The December event will be some character from TLJ. Darth Porg or something.....(ups spoilers)
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    I’m thinking late January
  • What I don't get is why they can't be more Informative about the return of the big bad cls. I get the panicfarm tactic for new characters, but that ship has sailed. Now it's just like they are toying with us. Yes he's OP but that shouldn't be a reason to keep it off. The genie is out of the bottle, time to level the playing field.
  • ayybcall wrote: »
    Devs said a while back at the very latest it would be january, and that they were trying to get it into december

No one ever said that.
  • Fatzke wrote: »
    ayybcall wrote: »
    Devs said a while back at the very latest it would be january, and that they were trying to get it into december

No one ever said that.

I promise I read this somewhere lol, can't remember where, think it was a notreallyajedi reddit post
  • Sarcodino wrote: »
    Lol u are more than prepared... U will unlock CLS even if u play the event without mods xD
    G8 in kost of them and average mods is enough to unlock luke...
    Dont waste more gear in those guys if u are not planing to run them for other purposes than luke event xD

But if u plan to do a luke team u will need R2 for sure (r2 is great everywere), so gear up R2 wont hurt anyway... Also if u dont have GK then old ben is the best tank in a CLS team... (9 is more than enough for the event, u only have to let OB die after a few hits in this event stage...)

Farmboy luke is a total waste of resources, dont gear him up!!!
    StHan use to be a good tank... But now he is toally outclased, so dont waste resources gearing him too

While leia is a great DPS and could fit in ur CLS team if u dont have raid han and/or trawn! U could use her also in raids, TB, etc... So dont a bag idea to gear her up (u just wont need her more geared in the event)

Thanks for the help! I feel wayyyy better about this event now lol
    Fatzke wrote: »

No one ever said that.

I promise I read this somewhere lol, can't remember where, think it was a notreallyajedi reddit post

Reddit. You serious?
    Yea 100% from reddit is always true....
  • Sarcodino wrote: »
    Lol u are more than prepared... U will unlock CLS even if u play the event without mods xD
    G8 in kost of them and average mods is enough to unlock luke...
    Dont waste more gear in those guys if u are not planing to run them for other purposes than luke event xD

But if u plan to do a luke team u will need R2 for sure (r2 is great everywere), so gear up R2 wont hurt anyway... Also if u dont have GK then old ben is the best tank in a CLS team... (9 is more than enough for the event, u only have to let OB die after a few hits in this event stage...)

Farmboy luke is a total waste of resources, dont gear him up!!!
    StHan use to be a good tank... But now he is toally outclased, so dont waste resources gearing him too

While leia is a great DPS and could fit in ur CLS team if u dont have raid han and/or trawn! U could use her also in raids, TB, etc... So dont a bag idea to gear her up (u just wont need her more geared in the event)

https://swgoh.gg/u/flashfighters/collection/

I think that i invested too much in luke and sthan ;-;

Like me. I‘ll quit if he wont come...

Also nice spelling ;)
  • Th3Ch40t1C wrote: »
    KrasenYan wrote: »

Like me. I‘ll quit if he wont come...

Also nice spelling ;)

Same situation. It s fault of @CG_Kozispoon
    She should say "ı dont know" instead "soon" with showing santa coming gif...
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)

No one ever said that.

I'd personally like to see that post.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • TuncBlack
    407 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    The bad thing is the cls players have also unlocked jedi rey.

But we %99 are still waiting cls (and we dont have rey)

Make mine double?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I have JTR and no CLS.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

So be it then......

This is a game y'all....and its free (unless you choose to spend). If your getting mad at a game, then maybe you need to "go home and rethink your life".

I don't have CLS, and I am ready for him. I don't even have a 7* BB8. Just do the best you can and enjoy it.

No one ever said that.

LOL. Love how Kozi weighs in to tell everyone what most of us already know... All speculation is just that, and we don't know when he's coming back. CLS will be here when he's here, and until the devs tell us, it's not official. Period.
  • so many games will be lost
  • INRAJ said nothing of the sort. He's done all these interviews, and he's steadfastly refused to answer anything about CLS. And there's no way he'd say he would try to get something in when the schedule is all settled at this point. No one's trying to get anything in by a certain time. It's either happening or not, and he fully knows which it is.
  • If it's not going to happen in December cls then I'll stop playing
  • I've been waiting for him for a long time
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Ywepii8 wrote: »
    If it's not going to happen in December cls then I'll stop playing

I hope people in my shard do this.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

No one ever said that.

Not sure, can't remember now. Doesn't matter at this point lol, forget I said anything :)
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    Don't know. Nobody has thought to ask so the they never had to give an answer......

Well they have actully given an answer "soon" and that was weeks ago.
  • Some of the reactions in here regarding CLS are a bit silly, if truth be told. This is a game. We play it because we love Star Wars, we love gaming, and we get a sense of accomplishment when we achieve certain things. I know that when I got my 7* Thrawn, I actually let out a shout of sheer and utter enjoyment, like Spurs had just won the Champion's League.

I am frustrated at myself that I didn't farm Old Man Ben when I should have done. I was so busy focussing on getting Kylo Ren to 7* that I missed my window, and now I'm paying the price. Same with BB8. I never really focussed on non-Character toons (like FOST, FOTP and FOO) so now I'm paying the price. However, I'm fixing that. I'm ready for CLS. I'll soon (early January) be ready for BB8 when he returns. I'll be ready for LSR when she appears again. Sure, it's annoying that I can't seem to get much higher than 200 in arena. Sure it's annoying that I don't have any gold characters yet, as I won't sink money into this game, but my view is that IT'S ONLY A SODDING GAME! There are far more important things in my life. So I say (just like Frankie Goes to Hollywood) RELAX. It will happen. Some people are happy to throw ££££ at this game and have the best characters. Good luck to them. Others (like me) have to wait a little longer. That's life.

To all those who are threatening to leave if CLS doesn't return by the Winter Solstice, I say get over yourselves. Do you really think EA give a monkeys if you decide to leave. There are millions of people playing this game worldwide. What do you genuinely think your stance is going to accomplish?!? Sweet naff all. Grow up! EA is a corporation, and corporation exist to make money. If this was a GENUINE free to play app, where would the money come to develop it. How much to you think it costs to develop something like this? Where would that money come from? EA is not a charity. Lucasfilms and Disney are not charities. They are businesses and as such have a duty to develop a PROFITABLE product. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's a simple fact of life.
  • 23 dec soon
  • Ywepii8
    31 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Waiting