gen ken and zeta barriss

Are they still in? Would gen ken lead, zeta barriss, cls, r2 and fulcrum be worth building?

Replies

• For now yes they are still in. I've faced a Rey(L) team and it wasn't bad to beat. I guess it depends on who else you run with them.
  • For now yes they are still in. I've faced a Rey(L) team and it wasn't bad to beat. I guess it depends on who else you run with them.

I want to work on the Barriss and gen ken duo, but I also want to put my new 7* fulcrum to use as well.
  • If you want to run Fulcrum, you need a reliable source or unique buffs, which that squad doesn't have.

Run GK Barriss CLS Fulcrum and Leia or RHan.
  • If you want to run Fulcrum, you need a reliable source or unique buffs, which that squad doesn't have.

Run GK Barriss CLS Fulcrum and Leia or RHan.

thank you
  • GK, Zarris, R2, CLS and DN is great. You can put in Thrawn for either CLS or DN, but I think CLS and DN work better.
  • coeuss wrote: »
    GK, Zarris, R2, CLS and DN is great. You can put in Thrawn for either CLS or DN, but I think CLS and DN work better.

I was running CLS lead, DN, thrawn, R2 and Gen Ken, but today I almost dropped to 200. But I will have to work on Zarriss, and gen ken needs 102 shards plus half the salvage for his 7* piece of gear.
  • Are they still in? Would gen ken lead, zeta barriss, cls, r2 and fulcrum be worth building?

For Squad Arena... as mentioned Fulcrum needs reliable and multiple unique buffs. Not only that, the opponent need NOT have multiple and/or reliable debuffor. Nothing worse than getting Meditate off just to see Baze take them all away. If Fulcrum could gain unique buffs and "store" them until Whirlwind... she might actually be awesome.

Now for Light Side TB... with her protection up, I have solo-finished a T6 before cuz she's fast, gains foresight, and recovers health.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • The crit imm buff they get helps.
    Fracture GK then annihilate zBarriss

E Z P Z