Can Threxus beat Nightsisters?

Seems like the only chance is to be super fast to fracture Zombie, stun Acolyte, then kill Daka, kill/stun Acolyte

Replies

• What's with the names? Is this Thrawn and DN under Rex? Maybe they can but I run NS and Rex leads are usually easy on account of his ability. The TM boost makes plague more effective. Even if DN takes out someone other than Zombie. Thrawn's fracture really isn't too good against them either. They're a squishy bunch so it doesn't really stick.
  • Everything would have to go just right. Zombie/acolyte combo is tough to beat without a mass dispeller or an AoE buff immunity attack.
  • Imperial troopers with Veers are good counter to them since the AoE allows you to deal with a stealthed Acolyte as well.

Thrawn-Veers-Death-Shore-Tarkin for example.
  • who is threxus and where do I unlock him?! Lol.
  • Baze sloves all the night sister problems
  • Baze sloves all the night sister problems

But loses to everyone else...
  • Imperial troopers with Veers are good counter to them since the AoE allows you to deal with a stealthed Acolyte as well.

Thrawn-Veers-Death-Shore-Tarkin for example.

Snotrooper gets +30%TM per defeated toon, and gives other Imperial Troopers +15% TM. So, switch Tarkin for Snowtrooper. Also has a very powerful aoe. So, between Veers zeta and Snow, IT get 65% TM per defeated NS, and Snow gets 80%! If they use the g1 Zombie strategy, NS won't get a single turn. If they have a beefy Zombie, you fracture, DT dispells and you just mow them down.

• vegainz
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Thank you all for the replies, I appreciate your help.
    However, Threxus is my arena team, so I was mainly wondering if they can beat NS teams in top50.
    Your replies suggest they can’t :(
  • Threxus ?
  • You can beat them but it depends on your mods
    You can fracture zombie and focus on acolyte like use rex's basic to slow her down or boost your teams TM so gk can call them all on acolyte thus stunning her thanks to r2
    Or you can just leave acolyte for last kill everybody then there is only zombie and acolyte left and hit auto hope your r2 is fast enough so you dont time out but that prob wont be an issue
    Threxus = Rex thrawn gk nihilus r2