I cant find my account. I have lost everything.

Prev1
KelsoBravik
11 posts Member
edited December 2017
Back in November my game app stopped working. It would crash on startup. I get the EA page for about a second then the Lucas Arts/ Disney page. Sometimes it will start to load the cantina but then it crashes and drops me out at the home page of my tablet. I Contacted EA support and they had me go to Google to get a receipt to track my account. They still couldn't find it. The guild I was in would kick you out after about 2 weeks of inactivity. I don't even remember its name. I have played this game for almost 2 years. Now it seems everything is lost and EA cant or wont do anything about it. They got my money and that's all they care about. You can hardly understand their customer support tech due to their accents. I was told to go to the forums to get a developer to help. So if there is one who sees this I could use some help. I don't want my time and money to go to waste.

Replies

• You didn't link it to your google play account?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If your account was not linked to a Google play account or Apple Game Center then there is nothing anyone can do.

I would think it would have to be linked for you to be able to pay money.
  • I don't remember it was 2 years ago. when I would sign in I saw a google play popup but they cant find anything. they said to not delete the app from my tablet or I would risk not being able to sign in on that account. I never got a reason why the app wont load
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    the app not loading is not something that can be solved on the forum.

If you are linked to your google play account then there is no reason you can't uninstall and reinstall but I'm not support person.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    do you have another device you can install the game on?

even a PC with an emulator?
  • I appreciate any help. I am hoping a Dev will see this and be able to give me some assistance in getting the app to load so I can go in and recover the gamer ID. I used the tag KelsoBravik in the game so I am hoping that a guild member will see this and be able to give me my ID number or guild number
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    a guild member will only have your ally code at best. your player ID is something you can only get when logged into your game
  • I played it on a Galaxy note tablet. I downloaded it on my phone the other day. I will have to play up to level 20 to join a guild. The problem is my guildmates will have already kicked me out of the guild due to inactivity. I don't remember the guild name
  • EA said with the ally code they could recover the ID
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    once you are in the game on a different device you can activate the original account by signing into it using your google account
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    q4w9dbqdi2vo.png
    dq0znmcaau85.png
  • I tried that. I even tried signing in with other email accounts that I used. Nothing works. EA said I must have started my game with a guest account. I just don't understand with my Gamer tag name and my payment records why they cant find my account
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    you can search for your guild here? (but i guess you dont remember the name)
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/player-guilds
    you can also just post there and ask if anyone remembers you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I'm not sure how you could pay in game without having it linked to your email. but thats not my field.

good luck. let me know if there is any other way i can help you.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    You have to have the ally code or player id to locate the account.

The app store purchase isnt linked like that, so you would need those in order to assist with cs.

It is why it is important to link your id to gamecenter or google play and it gives a pop up if not because, otherwise this situation can occur
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Thank you
  • I don't understand it. I saw the google play green box when it would load. I made payments through google play
  • Does anyone have a list of guilds? I may be able to remember the guild name if I see it.
  • If you made payments through google play, your financial institution should have records of those transactions. Try talking to theirs and google's support in a back and forth sort of way to use those records to locate your missing google play account data, and from there, google play should be able to give you information you can give to ea support to obtain your user data.

At least that's the route I would try to follow, maybe devs have a better solution though.

What do you say @CG_Kozispoon ? Is there better advice for this gentleman?
  • So I just rembered at least one guild member name. TK-421. I remember asking him why he wasn't at his post
  • Pretty sure you have a Guest Account. You'd need to log in via the old device that you first started the account on. Your game save is tagged via that Device ID.
  • is there a way to fix the app so that I can log into that device?
  • So I just rembered at least one guild member name. TK-421. I remember asking him why he wasn't at his post

Do you mean "tk-421 do you copi"
  • nxv
    49 posts Member
    is there a way to fix the app so that I can log into that device?

Did you try killing other apps before launching SWGoH? It could be another app is interfering with the game, like Facebook or so. Go into your phone's app settings and kill what you can, then relaunch the game and see if that stops it from crashing.
  • Did you register on SWGoH.gg? Your player ID and ally code would be there
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Pretty sure you have a Guest Account. You'd need to log in via the old device that you first started the account on. Your game save is tagged via that Device ID.

He said he made purchases, which requires being connected to a google play account, so probably not.
  • There are other players with a similar name. You can search ‘SWGoH Tk-421’
    Good luck!
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Pretty sure you have a Guest Account. You'd need to log in via the old device that you first started the account on. Your game save is tagged via that Device ID.

He said he made purchases, which requires being connected to a google play account, so probably not.

Everything else he has said seems to indicate that it has not been linked to a google play account and I've never tested whether a Guest Account can purchase so the best solution that has not already been tried and failed now would be to do a complete reinstall of the game on the old device and hope you can log in from there.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »

Everything else he has said seems to indicate that it has not been linked to a google play account and I've never tested whether a Guest Account can purchase so the best solution that has not already been tried and failed now would be to do a complete reinstall of the game on the old device and hope you can log in from there.

It can't. All the payment information is kept/handled by google/apple, not swgoh. If someone is on a guest account, they have no way to make payments. Even if they bought google play cards... they'd need to be signed up to google play.

So it's almost certainly not a guest account. A reinstall would be good, but if google play has no record of purchases, it sounds like the google play account got changed somehow to me. That's why I told him to check his financial records. Following the money will almost certainly lead to the account.
This discussion has been closed.